Ingame Community > News and Updates

[Riddy] Have free camera in Crane Operator

(1/3) > >>

Mask:
Greetings Community

As the title says, I am suggesting that when you are in the crane you can have a free camera, here I will say the reasons why

How would it be useful?
Sometimes in the tasks of crane operator the vision that it gives you is not very favorable, so to speak, for my part on some occasions I want to have a better vision of the crane and the only way I have is to move the crane and reset the position of the container causing this that I have to reposition the container, something stressful, I don't know how it would be for other people, I suppose that those who already have experience is not such a serious problem, but putting in context that it is the first time of a person at work and is trying to have a correct and comfortable vision in order to carry out the position of the container with ease and without many problems, and let's just say that the cameras that are currently available are good, but not convincing so you don't need the help of the free camera on this. So in conclusion this would be very helpful and easier for new people

What does it affect?
As I already mentioned, the existing cameras are good, but not convincing and comfortable for some people, since sometimes a better angle of vision is needed to be able to put the container in its respective place, since the space is not very not big to say.

Functioning: this feature for those who do not decide to use it, you can change it directly from V, to avoid negative comments about this since I guess not everyone would like it, so that's why I also suggest that it be a feature that can be disabled and the other cameras can be used already existing, seem fair to others.

Thanks for reading, waiting for your opinions. Have a nice day afternoon or night

Maximo:
Many people that might can't get your suggestion, I expected from you to provide/clarify the suggestion with more details/photos. Thats why for now, none voted for this. @Mask

However, I am agreeing to your suggestion as we supposed to provide the crane operators with free caméras since the beggining.  :tick:

Mask:

--- Quote from: Maximo on 18 11, 2022, 03:28:54 pm ---Many people that might can't get your suggestion, I expected from you to provide/clarify the suggestion with more details/photos. Thats why for now, none voted for this. @Mask

--- End quote ---
I tried to do it, but unfortunately I couldn't create a photo / video about it since it is very complicated, but the free camera would be like in a car but in the crane.

M1D0:
I worked as a Crane Operator several times. I see that it's already giving a lot of camera views, which already covers the workers' needs. However, from another perspective, I believe that having a freecam will be more beneficial because you will be able to see the entire area as per your personal needs with no limitations. Positive.

Danzy:
@Riddy do you approve of this or do you wish to add more "viewable" camera viewpoints?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version