Author Topic: Make criminal gangster be able to recover non-vip recoverable crim veh (sultan)  (Read 678 times)

Offline glock

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYears
I shortened the title due to character limit, here is the original one "Make criminal gangster be able to recover non-vip recoverable criminal vehicle (sultan)"

There are 3 vehicles that player can recover without vip as a criminal (not considering the basic non-vip recoverable vehicles like faggio and moonbeam); which are stafford, sultan and greenwood. I've been grinding hijacks lately and realized I couldn't recover my sultan, which is a non-vip recoverable criminal vehicle. So I am suggesting to make sultan recoverable by gangsters with wanted points (criminal gangsters).

Note: I dont have any information about stafford and greenwood since I don't have any of them, but probably they are not recoverable by criminal gangsters as well. Lmk if u know whether they are recoverable or not and I will edit the topic.

Offline Mask

• The ReNeGaDeS Leader
  • Senior Community Member
    YearsYears
  • Group: The ReNeGaDeS
The truth is, if you are doing criminal acts as a gangster and you want to recover your non-vip car, use /criminal, but the idea is not a bad idea anyway, since some people decide to take territory to earn extra money while also earning in the CnR , so for that point it seems good to me that this can be done, since after all gangster and criminal does not have much difference, the only thing that changes is that gangsters occupy the role of taking territories (if you have a group ), it would also serve to move from one place to another with the hijack and briefcase. In summary, the idea seems good to me, it would be useful for gangsters, and the car is not as powerful as the cheetah, for example.  :tick:

Offline Smith.

YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
  • Squad: SHERIFF
I think criminal can recover sultan normally without vip but gangster can't recoverable sultan without vip so I think should make gangster recoverable sultan   :tick:

Offline Micko94

• ♠♡♣♢
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: duRRR
  • Squad: THCLaFamilia
This suggestion sounds harmless and useful, you got the point.  :tick:

Offline M1D0

• The Legend
  • Honorable
  • INSANE.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers MC
Well, as long as Criminals can recover it without VIP hours, I see that it's unfair for the Gangsters. Positive.
« Last Edit: 26 11, 2022, 09:12:44 am by M1D0 »

Offline DbZ

• New Community Member
  • taithieugia2
    Years
  • Group: taithieugia2
  • Ingame: taithieugia2
  • Squad: taithieugia2

Offline iMazen

• Virtuality Founder
  • GLM - Group Level Manager
  • Darkness is a great secret.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Virtuality
  • Ingame: Mazen
  • Squad: T10 Family
Of course, it's a good idea. Sometimes I'm robbing a store and I want to get my car back, and I'm faced with a problem that I don't have a VIP, so I die because I don't have a car. A good idea that will be useful. ، positive

Offline K90

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: K90
  • Squad: The_Expendables
Well, as long as Criminals can recover it without VIP hours, I see that it's unfair for the Gangsters. Positive.
Exactly this. Positive too  :tick:
"In all our searching, the only thing we've found that makes the emptiness bearable is each other."  Carl Sagan

Offline ShockWave

YearsYearsYears
  • Group: EvE
  • Ingame: ShockWave
  • Squad: Wrath

:tick:

Offline Blue.

• Community Event Manager
    YearsYears
  • Group: TR
  • Ingame: Blue
  • Squad: CCC
Since criminals can recover it, gangsters should be able to do it. I don't see much of a difference between gangsters and criminals that make the vehicle require VIP for gangsters to recover it.

Positive.
Community Event Manager
Guide & Honorable
Ex. Group Level Manager
Ex. CIT News Administrator & Honorable
Ex. State Official
Ex. Arabic Translator
Senior Community Member

Offline Kingslayer

• DoM - CA
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Kingslayer
  • Squad: 7THbloodborne
Well, Sultan's car is for criminals. We're not allowed able to recover it using a gangster job because criminal and gangster is different  :cros:
Former: GLM and Guide #PINOYFTW!!
"Don't be afraid to fail, failure is just a temporary setback on the road to success. Pick yourself up, learn from it, and keep moving forward."

Offline TwCafe

• Honorable
  • Problems with Chinese language? Feel free to pm me
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: TwCafe
  • Squad: Work
10 positive, 1 negative votes. Next review will be done next week.
TAIWAN No.1
08.12.2021 Added as Chinese Translator | 14.02.2022 Add as Discussion Moderator
08.21.2023 Add as Assistant Head State Official | 10.05.2022 Add as Senior Community Member
20.07.2023 Awarded as Honorable
Ex. MI6 Co-FounderEx. DRN_Backup Founder | Ex. DRN Honorable

Offline Flacko

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYears
Not a big fan of the criminal side, but I see many of you guys wanted this, so why not? It's not an overpowered vehicle so there's not any big trouble this'd bring. If you want it that way, then you have my support. :tick:

Offline DELYN<3

• Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    YearsYears
  • Group: HazardClique
  • Ingame: queenDELYN<3
  • Squad: The_Akasuki
I will always care about poor accounts so I will always support things like this that Poor accounts/newbies can benefits. It's so useful to them since they can't afford VIP Hours.  :tick: :tick: :tick:
“Games give you a chance to excel, and if you're playing in good company you don't even mind if you lose because you had the enjoyment of the company during the course of the game.” -queenDELYN<3

Offline 4g

• New Community Member
    YearsYears
  • Squad: despair