Author Topic: VIP System  (Read 542630 times)

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
VIP System
« on: 20 12, 2012, 03:27:46 pm »
Running CIT costs money (it takes a powerful dedicated server to make history!) so to pay the costs there is a reward system for players who make CIT a reality and are rewarded with VIP hours and there are additional rewards when contributions reach certain amounts.

Having VIP hours results in the following benefits:
Show content
  • Jetpack with '/jetpack' for convenient transport. (Can't be used in LV or when wanted and some other restrictions)
  • Earn 20% more money / resources when completing most tasks (earn limit is increased by 20% also)
  • Clicking recover in the F2 vehicle GUI will bring the car straight to you except when wanted.
  • Wear a variety of hats and other cosmetic items with '/viphats'.
  • You can convert VIP hours to cash in 'F7' trading GUI by selling them. AI Trader buys for $18,000 (but players will buy for more).
  • Twice as quick healing from medics.
  • Use '/glue' and '/unglue' on any vehicle.
  • '/vipskin' to access skins including 5 (not skeleton) VIP skins see this which is from here
  • '/fightstyle' - Change your fight style without going to a gym
  • Faster re-spawn after dying.

Do bear in mind that players with VIP are treated the same way as normal players and if you break the rules the same punishments apply, so make sure you've read the rules.

VIP levels (called donator levels on the forum) for if you reach the following amounts:
Show content
  • Level 1: £50 GBP
    Ability to repair vehicles as if you had the the mechanic job (press X, click on the car, then click repair).
    Vehicles that you repair will get 50% fuel instead of the normal 10%.
    '/hitme' command to be able to place a hit of $50,000-$500,001 on yourself with your own money and by doing so agree to give players a chance and not abuse. "/hitme amount warehouse" to warp to the hit warehouse. '/hitme 500001' is terminator mode where you will take only 20% of the normal damage.
    '/d message' for donator chat.
    You can own a total of 3 houses.
    Can use '/setvehcolor' in all dimensions.
    Spawn with armor, excluding when re-spawned to a turf.
    Super advert cool down time reduced to 2 hours.
    Cash transfer limit increased by $100,000,000.
    Food capacity increased by 500.
    Use /headlights and /neon

• Level 2: £100 GBP
    Everything listed in level 1.
    If your play time is below 125 hours the CITphone transfer limits are disabled.
    Provide a morale boost to their team (or gang when in LV) with a range of 5 meters that will give 2 HP every 5 seconds to themselves and their team.
    You can own a total of 4 houses.
    Access to the '/rt' command (rapid transport) which saves you having to go to a rapid transport marker.
    Super advert cool down time reduced to 1 hour.
    Cash transfer limit increased by another $100,000,000.
    Food capacity increased by another 500.

• Level 3: £150 GBP
    Everything listed in level 1 and 2.
    You have VIP benefits even when you have 0 VIP hours.
    You can own a total of 5 houses.
    Some barriers can be placed with '/barriers'.
    You can use '/streamurl' to play music at the car show area, hit warehouse and right next to your house icon(s).
    Super advert cool down time: 3 minutes.
    In the bank GUI, you can transfer money to another player's account.
    Crafting barriers is 5 times quicker.
    Cash transfer limit increased by another $100,000,000.
    Food capacity increased by another 500.
  • Beyond Level 3:
    Custom tag colors are given every 200 GBP.
    Although there are only 3 VIP levels, going over you would receive more VIP levels which can be transferred to other players in-game at F7.

Having any donator level on the forum means:
You can access the private donator board.
A forum PM inbox of limit of 1000 messages for VIPL1, 2000 for VIPL2 and 3000 for VIPL3.
Mentioning members like @ForumNameHere works (without needing community member rank.)

If you send enough for a donator level in one transaction, your donator level will be given when your VIP is given, but to get the forum status you need to send me a forum PM.

If multiple transactions add up to one of those numbers I will activate your donator level but to get donator level on the forum you will need send me a forum PM telling me that you need a donator level and what your in-game account name is.

Some transaction amounts and times you'll get:
Show content
£10 - (2000 x 1  = 2000 hours) (83 days)
£20 - ((2000 x 2) * 1.05 =  4200 hours) (175 days)
£30 - ((2000 x 3) * 1.05 =  6300 hours) (263 days)
£40 - ((2000 x 4) * 1.1 =  8800 hours) (367 days)
£50 - ((2000 x 5) * 1.1 =  11,000 hours) (417 days)
£60 - ((2000 x 6) * 1.1 =  13,200 hours) (550 days)
£70 - ((2000 x 7) * 1.15 =  16,100 hours) (671 days)
£80 - ((2000 x 8 ) * 1.15 =  18,400 hours) (767 days)
£90 - ((2000 x 9) * 1.15 =  21,600 hours) (900 days)
£100 - ((2000 x 10) * 1.2 = 24,000 hours) (1000 days)

Notice that there is also a bonus multiplier between 1 and 1.2 this is because if you send more money in 1 go, you get a bonus. VIP only goes down at 20% speed when offline, so even £10 of VIP would last over a year if you hardly played. The bonus multiplier is 1.2 for £100 and above.

FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions (Read these BEFORE posting a question)
Show content
How to transfer a VIPL?
Go in-game and press F7 to open trading interface.

Can I donate for permanent VIP?
If you have VIP level 3 then you will get VIP benefits while having no VIP hours on your account.

Does VIP time run down only when I'm online?
VIP runs down when you're online 0.1 hours per 6 minutes, when offline it runs down 0.02 hours per 6 minutes.

Can I donate any other way but with PayPal?
No, because there are no other websites that can be used to accept money easily. Alternatively, try this: https://donate.pilovali.nl/

What is PayPal?
PayPal is a website which allows you to transfer money online without giving away card details and such to other websites as PayPal handles the payments. It's free to register and send money, the receiver pays the fees.

PayPal isn't accepted in my country, how do I donate?
If you can't use PayPal in your country unfortunately you won't be able to donate. Sometimes new countries are supported so check their website to see. Alternatively, try this: https://donate.pilovali.nl/

Can I get donator level if I've made loads of small donations?
Yes, for example if you donated £10, 5 times then you will get VIPL1. Though it's best to donate more in 1 go as you get some extra VIP hours when you do.

What do I do if I donated but didn't include my account name or what I entered was wrong?
I will send an email to the address your PayPal account uses asking for the right account name. Alternatively send me a forum PM saying what your in-game account name is or send me an email (paypal tells you my email) and try to include the email address you donated from.

Is it possible to donate with my mobile phone credit?
No because so far all the sites I've been linked to that do this are all unsuitable for CIT.

I can't donate because something on the paypal website doesn't work
Make sure you've got an up-to-date web browser and or try another web browser (firefox, chrome, IE, etc)

What type of credit/debit cards does PayPal accept?
According to this paypal help article they accept: Visa / Delta / Electron / Mastercard / Eurocard / Maestro / American Express and debit/bank cards that have the Visa or Mastercard logo on them. If you can't use PayPal try this: https://donate.pilovali.nl/

If I get VIP Level (VIPL) does it last forever?
Yes, VIP level does not expire, unless you sell it to someone else in the F7 trading interface. It is separate to VIP hours.

Do I have to be online to be given VIP or VIPL?
No. When you do login you will have a notification but also you will see your VIP hours and level in chat box on login.

Somebody claims they can't send the money directly and want to send you money then you send it to me, I even trust them, what could go wrong?
A lot can go wrong, do NOT send money on behalf of somebody else. Yes, I said do NOT send money to me that was sent from somebody else because they're probably trying to scam you.

What does having VIPL on the forum give you?
Some additional rights like what JCM gets: mention members and request notifications. Access to private donator board. 1000 PM limit in inbox.

How much of my currency is needed for x GBP?
To see how much of your currency you need go onto google and in the search box enter: currency to x GBP and it will tell you the current exchange rate though this may differ slightly to the one PayPal uses. So for example if I wanted to know how many US Dollars (USD) I needed for 50 Great British Pounds (GBP) enter: US Dollars to 50 GBP or just go on a website like this: http://themoneyconverter.com/

Can I donate less than £10?
No.

If someone donates for me but they specify my account name when donating, will I be able to transfer the VIPL?
Yes. If the account name entered when donating is yours that is treated as YOUR donation.

Does skin shader and car shader also count towards getting VIPL?
Not VIPL or tag colors.

How to get a custom vehicle or player skin? (AKA a shader)
See this topic: vehicles and skins (If the link doesn't work the shader shop is currently closed) Brian handles this system on his own, that means you can only ask him about things.

When sending money it says something like the transaction can't be completed and it doesn't say why, why?
PayPal accounts that don't have a debit or credit card linked to them may have transaction limits that for some reason they won't tell you about, they'll just give you a useless error message.

Can you tell me how much I've donated already?
Yes. Send me a forum PM asking me to check your total donations and include your account name.

Only accepting PayPal - PayPal will automatically convert your currency into GBP (£) If you have a card but can't use PayPal there's this.

Note: You will get extra VIP if you do 1 large transaction rather than sending loads of small ones:

5% extra for £20 and £30
10% extra for £40 £50 and £60
15% extra for £70 £80 and £90
20% extra for £100+

1. Click on this link to enter your account name. (Use your middle mouse button to open in another tab!)

2. In the quantity box put how many £10 GBP you want to contribute so if you want to give £10 you don't need to do anything and if you want to give £30 put 3 in the quantity box.

3. Click continue. Login to PayPal. Click Pay now.

4. Now you need to wait between 0 and 12 hours for me to activate your VIP. If you haven't received it within 12 hours you can contact me (click here to send me a forum PM).

If you want to give VIP to others you can go in-game, press F7 and put up a trade, make sure to mark the trade as private so only the player that you chose can see it in their F7 trade list.

Thank you to all who contribute, you're the ones who made this community possible for all these years! If you're have a question or suggestion you may reply to this topic.
« Last Edit: 19 11, 2023, 04:36:53 pm by Arran »
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.

Offline Mora.

• Outstanding Community Member
  • D
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Mora
Re: How to donate with VIP bonus
« Reply #1 on: 11 09, 2017, 03:48:00 pm »
What Donator can do ?
Watch this video :D
Show content

Offline Senza

• Mr. Catface
  • Honorable
  • A cat
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: VIP System
« Reply #2 on: 02 11, 2019, 01:23:19 am »
Is it possible to have a black Friday in here along with the donation system?

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #3 on: 02 11, 2019, 03:38:58 pm »
Is it possible to have a black Friday in here along with the donation system?

No because that's unfair.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.

Offline Cooper

• Donator L2
  • Group: 1337
  • Squad: Prodigy
« Reply #4 on: 02 11, 2019, 10:25:15 pm »
If I donate for group/personal skins does that count toward a $50 donator level?

Offline SalaR

• The Institute Founder
  • Honorable
« Reply #5 on: 02 11, 2019, 10:50:20 pm »
If I donate for group/personal skins does that count toward a $50 donator level?
Does skin shader and car shader also count towards getting VIPL?
Not VIPL or tag colors.

Offline Macaco

• Donator L2
  • CIT Player Since 2012
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #6 on: 30 12, 2019, 07:50:45 pm »
If I donate 50 GBP I will get DL1 also vip hours?
🦅 1904 🦅
🦅 SPORT LISBOA E BENFICA 🦅
Golden State Warriors

Offline MaZika.

« Reply #7 on: 30 12, 2019, 07:53:13 pm »
If I donate 50 GBP I will get DL1 also vip hours?

Exactly.

Offline Ahmed?

• Senior Community Member
  • Do not give up. The beginning is always the hard.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: left
  • Ingame: Ahmed
  • Squad: left
« Reply #8 on: 01 01, 2020, 01:23:19 pm »
How can I buy a DL3? I have money, but I don't have a Paypal or anything I ship on it

Also, I wanted to donate to me a personal car shader for me, how can I also, but I don't have a Paypal
« Last Edit: 01 01, 2020, 01:42:17 pm by vaN|Magic »
Guide X2 - Senior Community Member - Ex DoMinos_Family Leader
i dont have friends > but that's okay > I don't need them any way > i do my best all on my own

Offline Mora.

• D
  • Ingame: Mora
« Reply #9 on: 03 01, 2020, 11:34:24 am »
How can I buy a DL3? I have money, but I don't have a Paypal or anything I ship on it

Also, I wanted to donate to me a personal car shader for me, how can I also, but I don't have a Paypal
Create a Paypal account and link your payment method.

Offline CJGIANNHS

• DoMinos_Family Founder
  • League Of Duels Hoster
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: DoMinos_Family
  • Ingame: DoM|CJGIANNHS
  • Squad: DoMinos_Squad
« Reply #10 on: 18 01, 2020, 01:34:39 am »
Some transaction amounts and times you'll get:

£10 - (2000 x 1  = 2000 hours) (83 days)
£20 - ((2000 x 2) * 1.05 =  4200 hours) (175 days)
£30 - ((2000 x 3) * 1.05 =  6300 hours) (263 days)
£40 - ((2000 x 4) * 1.1 =  8800 hours) (367 days)
£50 - ((2000 x 5) * 1.1 =  11,000 hours) (417 days)
£60 - ((2000 x 6) * 1.1 =  13,200 hours) (550 days)
£70 - ((2000 x 7) * 1.15 =  16,100 hours) (671 days)
£80 - ((2000 x 8 ) * 1.15 =  18,400 hours) (767 days)
£90 - ((2000 x 9) * 1.15 =  21,600 hours) (900 days)
£100 - ((2000 x 10) * 1.2 = 24,000 hours) (1000 days)

If I donate 5 times for 10GPB, than means 50GBP. I will collect DL1 after that? Or I have to donate Another 50GBP for collect DL1...(i have buy only 10GBP for now 83 days.)
  • My Introduction
  • Proud DSG Founder!
  • Proud DoM L13 Father!
  • Proud Trojans Founder!

Offline STAR

• xCode Lieutenant
  • Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #11 on: 18 01, 2020, 03:13:07 am »
If I donate 5 times for 10GPB, than means 50GBP. I will collect DL1 after that? Or I have to donate Another 50GBP for collect DL1...(i have buy only 10GBP for now 83 days.)

Yes, if you donate 10GPB 5 times you will get DL1

Offline Torontto

• New Community Member
  • Uruguayo
  • Group: HispanicGamers
  • Ingame: HG|Torontto
« Reply #12 on: 24 01, 2020, 08:47:01 pm »
Is it possible to pay £ 50 and receive only IG money? No VIP hours, only the liquid money you would earn by selling VIP hours and an extra amount for all the advantages you would have in DL1... It's possible?
The tags above are ONLY from Latino groups, they do not represent all the groups I've been to.

Offline Malone

• The Artist
« Reply #13 on: 24 01, 2020, 09:38:21 pm »
Is it possible to pay £ 50 and receive only IG money? No VIP hours, only the liquid money you would earn by selling VIP hours and an extra amount for all the advantages you would have in DL1... It's possible?
Nope, you can't.

Offline Torontto

• New Community Member
  • Uruguayo
  • Group: HispanicGamers
  • Ingame: HG|Torontto
« Reply #14 on: 24 01, 2020, 09:45:54 pm »
Nope, you can't.

I expected that answer. Maybe Arran would like to make an exception.
The tags above are ONLY from Latino groups, they do not represent all the groups I've been to.