Author Topic: Progress Update  (Read 2604 times)

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
Progress Update
« on: 13 02, 2011, 12:04:00 am »
Recently we haven't been doing much I apologize for that. However I have been seriously killing off college work, where I finished some units to Distinction (maximum grade) not even half way through the year (when I have the whole year to do them) This means I can refocus on MTA again, the past 2-3 days have shown active development.

Cheeze hasn't been slacking either, he has been doing just as much scripting as I have and you can be expecting CIT CNR/RP 1.2.0 to be out within the next 7 days, ahead of schedule.

Now that brings me onto the next topic. We are no longer an RP server, but a CNR/RP server. Nothing is changing apart from the 'game mode' because we've always been cops and robbers server, 90%+ of the server always play either police (cops) or criminals (robbers) thus making us a Cops 'n' Robbers server.

We will soon get round to focusing on some serious improvements for cops and robbers because thats what most people play and therefore our time spent scripting should reflect our players. GTA SA is all about action, thats why people want to play cops and robbers, not a taxi driver.
« Last Edit: 13 02, 2011, 01:03:50 am by Arran »
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.

Offline Jaeger

• SWAT Founder
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • AKA Hunter567T
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: Jaeger*SWAT
  • Squad: APO Academy
Re: Progress Update
« Reply #1 on: 13 02, 2011, 12:55:47 am »
In real life things come first before games and the rest sounds good.
<3 Petrea - Annoying me will only cause chaos for you -  First SWAT Team Leader on CIT - SWAT Team leader for over 7 years - ex L5 CIT Staff (left due to inactivity) - ex Biker leader

Corleone

« Reply #2 on: 13 02, 2011, 08:23:29 am »
Yayz0rs!

Also, we might have a little problem with the other law enforcements(Navy, Special Forces and Airforce). We might need tasers, cause it's really impossible to arrest a criminal without it. I will track that if possible.

Offline Arran

• Administrator
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #3 on: 13 02, 2011, 12:36:05 pm »
"really impossible" no I doubt that, at times its impossible for criminals to kill cops because cops can run zig zag especially in the bank, and only need one synched hit to arrest people.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.

Corleone

« Reply #4 on: 13 02, 2011, 03:28:37 pm »
"really impossible" no I doubt that, at times its impossible for criminals to kill cops because cops can run zig zag especially in the bank, and only need one synched hit to arrest people.
Still, we are useless when they have dual weps.

Influx

« Reply #5 on: 14 02, 2011, 07:44:37 am »
Still, we are useless when they have dual weps.
Learn a few things from SWAT, you'll know ;)