Author Topic: MDM Misconduct.  (Read 4257 times)

RABI3

MDM Misconduct.
« on: 29 06, 2013, 07:30:46 pm »
  Hello,
My suggestion is regarding idiots who throw their cars everywhere in that special road to MDM entrance.

These are some screen shots for that road before the commencement of the event ,

1st SS
Show content

2nd SS
Show content

3rd SS
Show content

4th SS
Show content

5th SS
Show content

My suggestion is to make this road apply for the rule #17 of misconduct because It's so annoying and I'm sure a lot of player are having the similar problem.

Small Edit: The problem should be dealt with the same way as the hole misconducting rule should be dealt with ,as this topic states here: http://cit2.net/index.php?topic=62953.0
« Last Edit: 09 07, 2013, 01:24:51 pm by RABI3 »

Adel

Re: MDM Misconduct.
« Reply #1 on: 29 06, 2013, 07:35:11 pm »
I can't agree more with you a lot of people leave their cars in the way and it really pisses me off so,+1.

ThePrime

« Reply #2 on: 29 06, 2013, 07:38:16 pm »
I agree with this suggestion, as I experience this daily. They just leave the vehicles, to annoy.
If you see the 1st SS, there's an ambulance blocking the way, no one was able to go out or come in.

upvoted.

Emanuel69

« Reply #3 on: 29 06, 2013, 11:05:38 pm »
This is an amazing suggestion as I am trolled everyday on that entrance. I think we should make there a zone that does an automatic clean of the cars that are there. Like public cars would be destroyed, and normal cars would be hidden.

RABI3

« Reply #4 on: 30 06, 2013, 12:54:07 pm »
This is an amazing suggestion as I am trolled everyday on that entrance. I think we should make there a zone that does an automatic clean of the cars that are there. Like public cars would be destroyed, and normal cars would be hidden.
Making people get jailed for it is way better.

RABI3

« Reply #5 on: 30 06, 2013, 02:38:43 pm »
I think this belongs in Staff/Admin and Rules as it concerns rules.
Anyway, I support this due to the random trollers who get a sense of satisfaction from wrecking your vehicle.
It has nothing to do with rules ,it's not like we're making a new rules.
I just suggested making this road apply for #17 (especially not leaving cars in the road).

AndrewWill

« Reply #6 on: 30 06, 2013, 04:43:04 pm »
I agree 100%%%
When I want to espace from MDM... I only can see police cars and ambulance in my front and I don't know where I can escape... I can call it block...

Exemple :

Show content

SpeTTe0

« Reply #7 on: 30 06, 2013, 06:31:48 pm »
+1 I agree too in the MDM and other criminal event the cops blocke the round with theme cars and they don't let crims escape

Eros

« Reply #8 on: 01 07, 2013, 10:02:54 am »
Or what about adding a timer to destroy/hide vehicles ? Part of my suggestion that I suggested before at other subject.

I have an idea that may prevent Misconduct atleast at Criminal Events Area which becomes really crowded when they -criminal events- are about to start.

*There will be a zone that doesn't allow you to let your vehicle at there for 30 seconds. After 30 seconds, If you own it, your vehicle will be hidden. If that vehicle was spawned from marker, then It will be destroyed like you typed /djv.

*This idea may be used for preventing Misconduct at other crowded areas too.

RABI3

« Reply #9 on: 01 07, 2013, 10:06:28 am »
Or what about adding a timer to destroy/hide vehicles ? Part of my suggestion that I suggested before at other subject.

I guess yes ,by adding this road area as any normal area .If you leave vehicles in the middle of the road ,you will pay a fine and they will be auto-djv'd .

Azkaban

« Reply #10 on: 01 07, 2013, 05:52:56 pm »
I agree because someone blocking me at there and I can't join MDM.

Emanuel69

« Reply #11 on: 01 07, 2013, 05:57:27 pm »
Making people get jailed for it is way better.

I understand your point, but I think that Admins are occupied with certain things, and they won't have time to jail who are interrupting the street, but this is my opinion ...

Offline Pano

• M.A.A.D. City
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Pano
« Reply #12 on: 01 07, 2013, 06:36:05 pm »
İ agree with this suggestion. İ'm going to MDM too sometimes, but İ can't because they are blocking the road to MDM, İ can't come to MDM with my car because of the blockers, they should hide their cars before enter the MDM. İ am using my vipjetpack to come up to the MDM sometimes and running up sometimes. And it will be hard for the crims to drive away too, because of them, İ really like your suggestion +1, İ hope that could work. İ will be happy if that can change. excellent suggestion but lets see.

RABI3

« Reply #13 on: 01 07, 2013, 08:36:17 pm »
I understand your point, but I think that Admins are occupied with certain things, and they won't have time to jail who are interrupting the street, but this is my opinion ...
Misconducting is against rules and perfectly blocking the way like that needs to be punished for.
I don't know how misconducting is being dealt with right now but I'm sure it makes the misconductor get stars / pay fine or something.

Salsa

« Reply #14 on: 01 07, 2013, 08:39:04 pm »
Yah RAbi3 +1
:x