Ingame Community > News and Updates

MDM Misconduct.

(1/7) > >>

RABI3:
  Hello,
My suggestion is regarding idiots who throw their cars everywhere in that special road to MDM entrance.

These are some screen shots for that road before the commencement of the event ,

1st SS
Show content

2nd SS
Show content

3rd SS
Show content
4th SS
Show content
5th SS
Show content
My suggestion is to make this road apply for the rule #17 of misconduct because It's so annoying and I'm sure a lot of player are having the similar problem.

Small Edit: The problem should be dealt with the same way as the hole misconducting rule should be dealt with ,as this topic states here: http://cit2.net/index.php?topic=62953.0

Adel:
I can't agree more with you a lot of people leave their cars in the way and it really pisses me off so,+1.

ThePrime:
I agree with this suggestion, as I experience this daily. They just leave the vehicles, to annoy.
If you see the 1st SS, there's an ambulance blocking the way, no one was able to go out or come in.

upvoted.

Emanuel69:
This is an amazing suggestion as I am trolled everyday on that entrance. I think we should make there a zone that does an automatic clean of the cars that are there. Like public cars would be destroyed, and normal cars would be hidden.

RABI3:

--- Quote from: Emanuel[AF] on 29 06, 2013, 11:05:38 pm ---This is an amazing suggestion as I am trolled everyday on that entrance. I think we should make there a zone that does an automatic clean of the cars that are there. Like public cars would be destroyed, and normal cars would be hidden.

--- End quote ---
Making people get jailed for it is way better.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version