Author Topic: [TOP] Increasing time for 'some' Fire Fighter job missions  (Read 549 times)

Offline Krakenizer

• Donator L1
  • видимо доволни
    Years
  • Group: CitiZeNs
  • Ingame: vinnie
Greetings,

As I have explained in the other discussion related to Fire Fighter job payment, I'll explain it here again. I have worked as a Fire Fighter for a great amount of time doing the job alone myself is boring, nobody is with you, especially on missions that require you to put out more than 100+ fires (besides rescuing peds) in 16 minutes timespan, and it's nearly impossible to put out all fires and rescue peds within 16 minutes alone, as I have tried to do it with another person too and we haven't finished it either (missions like MDM's interior and SFPD interior requires way above 100 fires and rescuing peds), so I'm suggesting (if possible) a change in the period for putting out fires and rescuing peds from 16 minutes to 25 or even 30 minutes for Fire Fighter missions in MDM and SFPD interiors
« Last Edit: 18 09, 2022, 08:36:51 pm by HosttyBoy »

Offline Dragon

• أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: c$
  • Squad: op
Re: Increasing time for 'some' Fire Fighter job missions
« Reply #1 on: 18 09, 2022, 07:46:46 pm »
That's not the solution to bring back the activity of the FireFighter job, you'll make it more inactive as I don't think someone would stay for more than 15 minutes putting out fire alone don't you think?

Negative. :cros:
أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ وَحْدَهُ لَا شَرِيكَ لَهُ وَأَشْهَدُ أَنَّ مُحَمَّدًا عَبْدُهُ وَرَسُولُهُ

Offline Krakenizer

• Donator L1
  • видимо доволни
    Years
  • Group: CitiZeNs
  • Ingame: vinnie
« Reply #2 on: 18 09, 2022, 07:51:28 pm »
That's not the solution to bring back the activity of the FireFighter job, you'll make it more inactive as I don't think someone would stay for more than 15 minutes putting out fire alone don't you think?

You increase the time to 25-30 minutes, so you allow those who play alone to finish the 100+ fires in that time span, as you only get 16 minutes now, I don't understand your vote honestly, maybe it's you who didn't understand my proposal.

Offline Dragon

• أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: c$
  • Squad: op
« Reply #3 on: 18 09, 2022, 07:54:45 pm »

You increase the time to 25-30 minutes, so you allow those who play alone to finish the 100+ fires in that time span, as you only get 16 minutes now, I don't understand your vote honestly, maybe it's you who didn't understand my proposal.
Firefighter is boring because of how it takes so long to take out the fire and not because you can't take out all the fire (that's from my pov) so adding more time won't fix the issue but will increase how boring it is.
أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ وَحْدَهُ لَا شَرِيكَ لَهُ وَأَشْهَدُ أَنَّ مُحَمَّدًا عَبْدُهُ وَرَسُولُهُ

Offline Tpac

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Banlieue13
  • Ingame: Tpac
« Reply #4 on: 18 09, 2022, 08:10:42 pm »
yes, you're right, time can be limited, sometimes it doesn't seem to mind extending the time, especially when you're doing the task alone, it can be 25 minutes  :tick:
TheLast_Resort
Banlieue13

Offline Cyber

YearsYears
« Reply #5 on: 18 09, 2022, 08:19:32 pm »

What do you mean by "make it more inactive". It would be the complete opposite, as people would have a better chance at putting out fires by themselves or when playing with friends. I've had situations where I was angry because I couldn't take out a huge fire by myself or even rescue the civilians in danger, which can be a lot, especially in those big fires like the parking lot in southern San Fierro.

My vote is clearly positive, the fire fighter job is such a well-done job with a lot to do, and I've always loved how interactive it is with the civilians, putting out fires, etc. It really needs to get some improvements so players get interested in it, or else it'll just end up being another dead job.

Offline HosttyBoy

• Outstanding Community Member
  • Workaholic
  • Ingame: HosttyBoy
« Reply #6 on: 18 09, 2022, 08:36:41 pm »
Marked as Top Priority.
Top priority: Suggestions that are not about feature additions, it could be a bug but it's not a bug to be reported at QA board. Suggestions that are purposed to be fixed to bring balance into the server. More meant to be fixed as it's abusable and could ruin the balance of CnR. These suggestions will be marked as a top priority once it receives enough support, no specific vote counts are required and it'll be up to moderators to decide on it's important to be stickied or not. They will be marked with the [TOP] title.
Greetings,

As I have explained in the other discussion related to Fire Fighter job payment, I'll explain it here again. I have worked as a Fire Fighter for a great amount of time doing the job alone myself is boring, nobody is with you, especially on missions that require you to put out more than 100+ fires (besides rescuing peds) in 16 minutes timespan, and it's nearly impossible to put out all fires and rescue peds within 16 minutes alone, as I have tried to do it with another person too and we haven't finished it either (missions like MDM's interior and SFPD interior requires way above 100 fires and rescuing peds), so I'm suggesting (if possible) a change in the period for putting out fires and rescuing peds from 16 minutes to 25 or even 30 minutes for Fire Fighter missions in MDM and SFPD interiors
Marked it as Top Priority so firefighters will have more time putting out the fire/rescuing peds.
Instagram : mojtabapourfathi

Offline Mask

• The ReNeGaDeS Leader
  • Senior Community Member
    YearsYears
  • Group: The ReNeGaDeS
Re: [TOP] Increasing time for 'some' Fire Fighter job missions
« Reply #7 on: 19 09, 2022, 04:47:22 pm »
One day there was a triple exp jobs event, and that time it was the firefighter job, working with 5 or more colleagues is easy, but when you are alone there is the problem, you can hardly pay some fires, and very few sometimes you manage to do it in time, since they are too big spaces, sometimes it touches inter 5 (ID of the interior of Madd Dog's house) and as everyone knows this house has many rooms and many spaces, so it will be almost impossible to complete these fire missions in this ID, and completely alone, maybe with some companions it can be turned off, so for me the recommendation that would also be good is to reduce the number of fires and NPCs to rescue, also depending on the number of people who are in the area, I don't know if they understand me, but I would still gladly explain it in detail, but the idea of ​​Kraken is not bad, so I would vote positive  :tick:

Offline Coke

• The Emperor
  • State Official
  • To the moon!
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: Coke
  • Squad: Vintage | CCC
« Reply #8 on: 20 09, 2022, 06:51:26 am »
Marked as Top Priority. Marked it as Top Priority so firefighters will have more time putting out the fire/rescuing peds.

There is no obligation for you to solve it by yourself, you are only told to extinguish the fire one by one, not all at one time

:hands:  :fp: :fp:
Retired Normal Player  6/13/2011
(LS) Devon5656(CG)(SD): You are a legend coke

Offline HusnuCoban

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: KARAAMBAR
  • Ingame: HusnuCoban
  • Squad: KAMYONCULAR DER
« Reply #9 on: 01 10, 2022, 10:52:54 am »
Yes, should be more time because I can't do fire fighter job too because of time. We spend too much time for rescuing people from fire.  :tick: :tick:
- 'Close' button in the YouTube app will now permanently close the player instead of minimizing it, however, another button was added with that purpose so you can still listen to music in the background. (Vampire + HusnuCoban)

🅰🅸🅽, 🆁🅴🅼🅾🆅🅴 🆃🅷🅸🆂, 🆁🅴🅼🅾🆅🅴 🆃🅷🅰🆃 🅱🅴🅲🅰🆄🆂🅴 🆃🅷🅴🆈 🅷🅰🆅🅴 🆃🅾🅼🅰🅽🆈🅰🅳🆅🅰🅽🆃🅰🅶🅴🆂! 10 🅷🅾🆄🆁🆂 🅻🅰🆃🅴🆁: 🅰🅸🅽 🆃🅷🅴 🅶🅰🅼🅴 🅸🆂 🅱🅾🆁🅸🅽🅶![🅼🅰🅺🅴🆂 🅻🅾🆄🅳 🅶🅰🆈 🅽🅾🅸🆂🅴🆂]

Offline Danzy

• The Amplifier
  • L4 Staff
  • infernoob
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #10 on: 02 10, 2022, 04:44:39 pm »
- Doubled the time limit for all fire fighter missions. (Danzy + Krakenizer)
We don't search for old songs, we search for old memories.