Author Topic: About founders leaving with group bank money.  (Read 1679 times)

Lapeno96

About founders leaving with group bank money.
« on: 17 09, 2013, 03:56:43 pm »
I received a forum complaint where someone stole all the group bank money and left the group.

So: Founder will not be available to leave the group within 3 days after he withdraw'd money from bank group.

This prevents :o founders to get away with group's money.

Q: What can this suggestion make them to stop?
A: So, of course that any group has deputy's/leaders, so he can check the group history, and if he see's something wrong, like a founder withdraws money from bank group without any proper reason, anything has a reason, so I don't think that any deputy+ will shut up when he see's it's founder taking money for no reason, he can ask the founder( of course) to put them back. Also, that founder got the money and left the next seconds, so 3 days will be enough to stop them action like this.

All of these actions are still punishable, so don't be afraid that the founder got away with the money, those actions will be banned for sure.

Peace.

EDIT: I wrote this very fast, as I had to leave, if you have any feedback, please let me know about this.
« Last Edit: 17 09, 2013, 04:12:47 pm by Lapeno$ »

zola

Re: About founders leaving with group bank money.
« Reply #1 on: 17 09, 2013, 05:05:55 pm »
If some founders stole money from the group bank, this suggestion wont really stop it, because the founder can get the money and transfer it, or get the money and wait 3 days to leave the group.
There isnt a rule against it, if the player trust another player to give him a founder rank, he should take the consequence.

I'm neutral with this suggestion.

Offline United

• TopKek™
  • Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Pirus
  • Ingame: United
« Reply #2 on: 17 09, 2013, 07:40:58 pm »
Q: And when Deputy+ asks the leader to put the money back in the group bank and the founder decline what he have to do?
--

Since the founder(own the group, he created it and he's allowed to do whatever he wants).
I don't think any founder says them to put money. Also If the member wants he can put money in the bank and he know that there is a risk and he can't get his money back.

For me this is not kind of scamming since no one can force them to put money in the group bank.

Neutral

Offline Lynx

• Regular Community Member
  • EX.Overseer of FBI
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: OVS-Lynx[FBI]
  • Squad: InternalAffairs
« Reply #3 on: 17 09, 2013, 08:52:22 pm »
This is a very good idea. But what if a founder takes all the money then delete the group?

•FBI affiliation since 24/8/12 (8.5 years)
•Director (15/8/2013 - 10/2/2014)
•Overseer (10/2/2014 - 29/5/17)
•Honourable (29/5/17 - Present )

Gerilla46

« Reply #4 on: 17 09, 2013, 10:17:10 pm »
Pretty senseless. The founder has the right to take the money and do whatever he wants since it's his group.

But there could be something added for new groups like, members of a group are able to deposit money to groupbank if group exists x weeks/months, to prevent founders of new groups begging new players to deposit money to their groupbank and then taking it.

Curva

« Reply #5 on: 17 09, 2013, 10:28:09 pm »
why would the members even deposit money in the group bank If they don't trust their founder? why would the founder eve leave their own group? why would he do such thing to get their own group removed?
That's totally senseless If it's gonna be for founders, It can be with leaders, deputies If they have the rights to withdraw money.

Offline Ryan

• State Official
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: UZNZ
  • Ingame: Ryan
  • Squad: CCC
« Reply #6 on: 17 09, 2013, 10:36:49 pm »
Well, I agree, but if add one something like, Can't withdraw more than 500k, so can prevent this.
(GROUP) GEN-Tesla#USNS: even Ryan went to BR, died like a noob and had time to come
Old time :)
Civilian Jobs statistics

Offline Cherry

• The Fruit
  • Honorable
  • She's your cherry pie
  • Group: ILC
  • Ingame: Cherry|ILC
  • Squad: Cupcakes
« Reply #7 on: 18 09, 2013, 09:19:25 am »
How about an automated system?

Founder withdraws money and leaves - he automatically gets added on a watch list for higher staff members to see.

Like x withdrew y amount of money and left z group.

Make sure that even if he takes not all of it he still gets added. Or else he takes $999 and leaves $1 and won't be added to the list.

Offline Haftbefehl

• Donator L3
  • Honor to whom honor is due!
  • Group: nR7Gaming
  • Ingame: Haftbefehl
« Reply #8 on: 18 09, 2013, 09:54:08 am »
The owner of the group bank = those who have all rights regarding to the group bank = their right to withdraw any amount of money.

It doesn't matter for which reason you deposited the money in the group bank, fact is, that you are giving your money AWAY to your group/to the owner of the group.

Well, I agree, but if add one something like, Can't withdraw more than 500k, so can prevent this.
So I would  need 260 days to pay out 130m$ from my groupbank? Ridiculous.

Offline Hidde

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Armed Forces
  • Ingame: Hidde[AF]
« Reply #9 on: 30 01, 2014, 09:55:42 am »
Group bank has been enabled to only trusted groups, this shall be the solution for now.

/lock
Ex. GEN Armed Forces
Ex. L3 Staff
Ex. CHF Police Administration and Management (2010-2011)