Author Topic: Farmer job as v2.5  (Read 1081 times)

andro55

Farmer job as v2.5
« on: 01 10, 2013, 10:04:15 am »
Hello community,

Today I come with idea about Farmer job...
Few days ago Farmer job started to use v2.5 Jobs System
Friday 20th September 2013
- Jobs v2.5: Farmer now using the v2.5 Jobs System. Retake the job to make it work for you.(JTPenn)

But here is the problem
Money you earn is transferred into your pocket, not your job account. That issue may or may not be fixed in the future.
We all know how v2.5 Jobs System works... You earn money and it puts it in "Outstanding payment", every 3.5 days you get bonus from "Company share", in my opinion that is system is very motivating.

So my suggestion is to fix that "problem":
Money you earn is transferred into your pocket, not your job account. That issue may or may not be fixed in the future.
Because I don't see any point of adding Farmer as v2.5 job and disabling main feature of v2.5 jobs.  Farmer is v2.5 because it have v2.5 hud? I think if you fix it more players will go work on farm.

If you gonna down-vote, please first say your opinion
Thanks for reading,
Regards,
Andro#

Chillax

Re: Farmer job as v2.5
« Reply #1 on: 01 10, 2013, 11:35:41 am »
Well, that bug should be fixed, and I can confirm it, the money transfered into your pocket and not your job account, happened to me a 2 days ago, when I was farming, anyway Up-Voted.

andro55

« Reply #2 on: 01 10, 2013, 11:50:35 am »
Well, that bug should be fixed, and I can confirm it, the money transfered into your pocket and not your job account, happened to me a 2 days ago, when I was farming, anyway Up-Voted.
It's not bug, they know that your money transfered into your pocket, even JTPenn said:
- Jobs v2.5: Farmer now using the v2.5 Jobs System. Retake the job to make it work for you. Money you earn is transferred into your pocket, not your job account. That issue may or may not be fixed in the future. (JTPenn)
So he knows for that problem, and I am suggesting to fix it, because he said that it may or may not be fixed.
Anyway, thanks for supporting this idea :)

Offline StevieFTW

• SAPD Founder
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • Ellis 4L
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: StevieFTW[SAPD]
  • Squad: LLW
« Reply #3 on: 01 10, 2013, 03:42:28 pm »
I think there's no need to make a suggestion about fixing something that is actually under progress of fixing.

Proud member of CIT since February 15th 2011
SAPD Founder

Tyrone814

« Reply #4 on: 01 10, 2013, 08:06:37 pm »
Done.