Author Topic: Early October 2013  (Read 8585 times)

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
Early October 2013
« on: 06 10, 2013, 06:51:10 pm »
Quality Assured

It took weeks but we did it. We dealt with 10 pages of bug reports, QA board hasn't been this clean in months. Special thanks goes to Cherry who spent more time confirming / invalidating all the bugs than I spent fixing them.

Notable In-game feature changes

"Removed [ 0] from end of player names. Will only show wanted level when wanted."

"Removed pedal bikes from free vehicle spawns as pedal bikes are a nuisance when left in the road compared to other vehicles. Replaced them with Sanchez, Moonbeam and Caddy."

"Fixed vehicle and gun mods not being applied when joining."

"Re-enabled the downstairs door in PDR to prevent the 30 minute staircase fighting."

"Disabled police being able to go off duty, finally!"

For a full list of changes check ingame with /updates or look further down the home page

New Car Show Spot

A place just for car shows has been mapped which will available constantly for hosting car shows. It's just below Los Santos Airport.

Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.

Offline Ex_TcR

• Computer Scientist
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • Law Representative
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Early October 2013
« Reply #1 on: 06 10, 2013, 07:11:57 pm »
Well, Everything has gone awesome. I believe Community is Glad about these Extremely useful Updates... maybe you forgot to mention Weed thingy. About QA Board, I was honestly shocked when I saw All topics were locked/fixed I was glad tbh. I've Seen Cherry did awesome job @QA board.

Everything.. Everything is beloved by community. <3

Thanks Alot Arran 1ce again.
Thanks Cherry, we're thankful.
Ex. Honourable <3
Former L4. Staff | Groups Level Manager | Assistant Head Police Chief | Longest-term Active Ingame Supporter | Law Representative

Offline Nickelz

• Junior Community Member
  • Ingame: Nickelz.iso
« Reply #2 on: 06 10, 2013, 07:21:57 pm »
Arran you work really hard to make the server better, I don't know how much money do you get per week but you deserve more than your current money, and as you see most of MTA servers tried to make their server like CIT but they can not make the same, thank you Arran thanks you Cherry,thanks Brian, thanks for all staffs and founding  :)
Survive

Offline Bl3nd

• Senior Community Member
« Reply #3 on: 06 10, 2013, 07:26:25 pm »
First of all, we all would like to thank you for fixing every single bug. Helping us playing on such server. We appreciate your work, and good job Cherry, thank you.

I know running a server isn't easy as you have more than +1000 players per day, also running a 1gb server which runs per second is such awesome.

We all are proud for being a players in CIT, thanks everyone!
Rolling swishers hittin' swishes

m7med11

« Reply #4 on: 06 10, 2013, 07:33:07 pm »
well, Big and Special thanks to Cherry for fixing anf confirming 'em also special thanks for Arran for fixing 'em, and I'm really happy foe that new place for car shows really ll help people in organizing car shows and making it , thanks again to cherry and Arran.
Regards.

Offline Stifler

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Stifler
« Reply #5 on: 06 10, 2013, 07:49:02 pm »
I just want to thank you for making this awesome community even better. You've made awesome new updates in-game, adding new stuffs and fixing the bugged ones. When I saw the Quality Assurance board on forum with all the topics locked and set as fixed, I was like, ":o, how did they do that, it was more than 10 pages of bugs", but you DID that, fixed all the reported bugs there. Thank you A LOT for spending your time to make this game a more enjoyable place to play.

Offline Hellsing

• Welcome to the jungle we've got fun and games !
  • Group: Task Force
  • Ingame: Hellsing[TF]
« Reply #6 on: 06 10, 2013, 07:54:02 pm »
Thanks for updates and Everythings is good, We continue to evolve good job Arran Cherry.
« Last Edit: 06 10, 2013, 07:57:06 pm by Hellsing »

DeadlySehse.

« Reply #7 on: 06 10, 2013, 07:55:16 pm »
That's write, I was actually shocked yesterday when I saw all topics locked, I saw that Cherry has been working on it for a week now, I didn't see it happening before, all what I want to say is well done, finally you guys cleaned QA board, although I am sure it will be full again in a matter of week because players never stop reporting bugs, but a big well done to the great work. Also thank you for the great updates, Arran.

GLAYIS

« Reply #8 on: 06 10, 2013, 08:05:40 pm »
Good work to all who spent time validating, fixing or helping with bugs.It feels good to be in a clean server without having to worry about any bug exploits.

"Removed [ 0] from end of player names. Will only show wanted level when wanted."

Love it!

Offline Danzy

• The Amplifier
  • L4 Staff
  • infernoob
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #9 on: 06 10, 2013, 08:16:15 pm »
"Re-enabled the downstairs door in PDR to prevent the 30 minute staircase fighting."

Its Fine With Criminals, But now, PDR Is always a Fail for Cops Since criminals can not Attack from 2 sides, front and the Back, so I was thinking that we map a PDR Interior to Prevent such a Short PDR, and sometimes Top Killers when its PDR Its Just Sometimes no Kills and 100-700 Damage witch is Ofcource Unfair to Cops.
We don't search for old songs, we search for old memories.

Offline Shehabos

• Outstanding Community Member
« Reply #10 on: 06 10, 2013, 09:07:06 pm »
That's good news for everyone , we appreciate your hard-working (: , i'm really thankful for this updates. :)

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #11 on: 06 10, 2013, 09:18:56 pm »
Its Fine With Criminals, But now, PDR Is always a Fail for Cops Since criminals can not Attack from 2 sides, front and the Back, so I was thinking that we map a PDR Interior to Prevent such a Short PDR, and sometimes Top Killers when its PDR Its Just Sometimes no Kills and 100-700 Damage witch is Ofcource Unfair to Cops.

I actually just played PDR as cop, we kicked ass. The criminals rushed us but we managed to escape and defeated them in a spread out battle across the map. Unfortunately the gun fights end too soon now.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.

T@ZoO

« Reply #12 on: 06 10, 2013, 09:36:07 pm »
nice Arran i'm glad for You and For The server and I hope CIT will be good in the future again thanks to arran and cherry

SilVaFusion

« Reply #13 on: 06 10, 2013, 09:43:09 pm »
I still wonder why some people say they want the old CIT back, come on, seriously? You guys prefer the old CIT than this new one, new staff working hard, Arran still pwning those bugs and the server improving everyday.

Staff has been doing a really great work, everyday when I come to the forums and check the updates there's a bug fixed or something amazing added, that's impressive that you can keep updating it every single day, no exception.

Keep up the good work.

Offline rounder

• Junior Community Member
  • Group: TeamDGers
  • Ingame: TAYroun
« Reply #14 on: 06 10, 2013, 10:04:18 pm »
As always you guys keep going further and further, so no more words to say just good job.