Author Topic: Early October 2013  (Read 8586 times)

SmokerWTF

Re: Early October 2013
« Reply #15 on: 06 10, 2013, 10:38:16 pm »
Guyz I hope that bug will be fixed soon because it is trolling me : http://cit2.net/index.php?topic=97945.0 !!

Then Gj for all specialy Cherry as arran said :D

Offline StewieMonSta

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Ex. KLM
  • Ingame: StewieMonSta
« Reply #16 on: 06 10, 2013, 10:55:35 pm »
It's great that their are new Spawners now!

@Nun0, they want the old CIT back because there is less players then and they had good memories, but the new CIT scripts are beast I agree!

Keep up the good work and don't take no notice of those copying fail servers which try to be like CIT but they are no where near advanced or popular or respected.
CIT player since 2012!

Also known as Dan

Hello

« Reply #17 on: 06 10, 2013, 10:55:58 pm »
Thanks for everything.You all working work us.Yes! You're working for us because you wants makes us happy for being in the server.I hope everything will be more good.Thanks again...

Offline Cherry

• The Fruit
  • Honorable
  • She's your cherry pie
  • Group: ILC
  • Ingame: Cherry|ILC
  • Squad: Cupcakes
« Reply #18 on: 06 10, 2013, 11:19:15 pm »
Thanks all  ^-^

Aye, we're a good team Arran. You rock, ok. Already said it but you deserve to hear it a lot!

And Casual, thanks for mapping the carshow area with me  ;D
I just want to thank you for making this awesome community even better. You've made awesome new updates in-game, adding new stuffs and fixing the bugged ones. When I saw the Quality Assurance board on forum with all the topics locked and set as fixed, I was like, ":o, how did they do that, it was more than 10 pages of bugs", but you DID that, fixed all the reported bugs there. Thank you A LOT for spending your time to make this game a more enjoyable place to play.

One day I spend over 10 hours on it, the other 7 and some more random hours in between. If you look at the locked ones it goes from all happy to "STAHHPPPP REPORTING USELESS THINGSSSS  :fp: :fp:" cramped my hands so much, lol. But they had been stacking for too long.. Such a shame considering most of them were rather trivial or easy to fix!

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #19 on: 07 10, 2013, 12:24:15 am »
@Nun0, they want the old CIT back because there is less players then and they had good memories, but the new CIT scripts are beast I agree!

San Andreas is huge. We could have 2000 players spread across it and there would still be peaceful areas.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.

DaNieL00

« Reply #20 on: 07 10, 2013, 05:24:35 am »
cool update

scripting

« Reply #21 on: 07 10, 2013, 01:54:14 pm »
Realy Good Job Cherry For Confirming and Invaliding bugs You had a hard Job and Thank you arran For the Amzing Updates I hope you guys Continue with that Style$
Thank You Arran+Cherry  :)

Offline Philo

• Regular Community Member
  • Good Moaning dear.
  • Ingame: Philo
« Reply #22 on: 07 10, 2013, 03:10:08 pm »
Thanks alot Arran/Cherry for what you did, for making the server more comfy for players and making it bug free and also adding alot of new features.. GREAT WORK! keep it up !

Offline JoKeR999

• Senior Community Member
  • The psychiatrist.
  • Group: DeltaTeam
  • Ingame: JoKeR999
« Reply #23 on: 07 10, 2013, 03:21:49 pm »
"Removed [ 0] from end of player names. Will only show wanted level when wanted."

I love this new update , since there was no need for it.. CIT community is doing good !
Love yourself.

Offline ShaDy.

• Senior Community Member
  • Life is strange
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ProTugas
  • Ingame: [CIT]ShaDy
« Reply #24 on: 07 10, 2013, 03:27:27 pm »
nice job cit ^_^
« Last Edit: 07 10, 2013, 03:29:34 pm by shadythegamer »
50000 People used to live here... Now it's a ghost town.
https://prnt.sc/lj36jr

Offline Rabbid Rabbit

• The Rabbit
  • Honorable
« Reply #25 on: 07 10, 2013, 03:42:10 pm »
It took weeks but we did it. We dealt with 10 pages of bug reports, QA board hasn't been this clean in months. Special thanks goes to Cherry who spent more time confirming / invalidating all the bugs than I spent fixing them

I'm really glad you guys managed to clear that mess, I knew it was something which brought you down, the sight of hundred of unconfirmed or invalid bugs .. good thing it's cleared, probs a weight off people's shoulders ( those who have to fix / find the bugs ). Well done!

The thing I love most, is the carshow thing. I thought it was mapped with EM, i.e, not permanent. The fact that it's permanent just makes it more special, as people who need a space to make a show, now have one and easily accesible ( I have an Event saved to add barriers in the needed places - saves time ).

Who mapped it? And did they map it with our map editor IG? If they did, it encourages us to create and make more usefull things which can add something extra and not have to worry about map editor out of game, then sending the file etc etc .. which I love, frankly.

The thing I like most about October ( and also Sept ) is that, you seem much happier and content, not sure how to explain it. You seem in a better mindset, not sure if that's the stress gone from clearing all / most of the QA posts, or something else, but it's very good to see mate, we all have a laugh now and again together, and it's really nice to be part of!

:)
Make the most of what you have, you never know when life might take it away

Beginning

I am grateful to have found you, to have known you, played with you and I thank you for your messagess.
I wish the best for this community.

FrAgZy

« Reply #26 on: 07 10, 2013, 04:23:49 pm »
"Removed [ 0] from end of player names. Will only show wanted level when wanted."

Thank you for that very much,it's been confusing me to death and now I finaly can recognize who's wanted and who's not.

I like that new carshow place most I think that i'll create one carshow at that location soon,thank you Cherry and Arran.

Regards

FragZ

Offline Cherry

• The Fruit
  • Honorable
  • She's your cherry pie
  • Group: ILC
  • Ingame: Cherry|ILC
  • Squad: Cupcakes
« Reply #27 on: 07 10, 2013, 04:59:39 pm »
The thing I love most, is the carshow thing. I thought it was mapped with EM, i.e, not permanent. The fact that it's permanent just makes it more special, as people who need a space to make a show, now have one and easily accesible ( I have an Event saved to add barriers in the needed places - saves time ).

Who mapped it? And did they map it with our map editor IG? If they did, it encourages us to create and make more usefull things which can add something extra and not have to worry about map editor out of game, then sending the file etc etc .. which I love, frankly.

The thing I like most about October ( and also Sept ) is that, you seem much happier and content, not sure how to explain it. You seem in a better mindset, not sure if that's the stress gone from clearing all / most of the QA posts, or something else, but it's very good to see mate, we all have a laugh now and again together, and it's really nice to be part of!

:)

Yes, Casual and I mapped it together using ME. It's way faster and it was really needed. The tollhouses provide some sort of barrier keeping the monstertruck trollers out, really pleased with it!

I agree... September was a lot more relaxed and october... the rest is yet to come. But you know, I've seen a whole mood change within the team. Bonus, Arran seems to be way cheerfuller. And yeah, it's depressing to see so many invalid/trivial/unconfirmed shizz. It should be tidy.

`YoSiF`

« Reply #28 on: 07 10, 2013, 05:53:43 pm »
Well done Arran and Cherry, these updates are very good and useful especially this one "Disabled police being able to go off duty, finally!" Really finally!  ;D

Offline AirMax

• [P]roTugas eXo|dus
  • Group: WingsOfGold
  • Ingame: AirMax
« Reply #29 on: 07 10, 2013, 05:57:27 pm »
It's nice to have bugs fixed and clean topics, I appreciate CIT staff job towards our server. Nice updates btw and keep up the good work.

Thank you.