Author Topic: South Harmon Institute of Technology - Online Courses  (Read 15885 times)

Offline Nitrocide

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: KLM
  • Ingame: Nitrocide
  • Squad: LLW
Re: South Harmon Institute of Technology - Online Courses
« Reply #45 on: 11 10, 2013, 04:50:05 pm »
The first attempt made me realize how much useless I could be if any one of my loved ones would be in such a position and gradually, when I started reading the stuff, I improved on the stuff. Honestly, one of the greatest additions ever.

I usually don't give a damn about what I do in games, online especially, but I can now actually claim that a video game, intended to originally have fun has actually educated me to the point where I can actually stand a chance at saving a life.

Let’s not get bogged down about whoooose rammed who, but if you’re reading this and it applies to you: piracy prevention.

jasonert

« Reply #46 on: 11 10, 2013, 07:12:33 pm »
what do we get if we pass??

Hello

« Reply #47 on: 11 10, 2013, 08:10:42 pm »
These qualifications will contribute towards the development of your character as each course will have a certain benefit like doing an action faster (like healing), making more money or unlocking a new ability (like lock picking, bomb defusal, criminal investigation, etc)
Read first page and Arran's post.It told them all.

Irals

« Reply #48 on: 11 10, 2013, 09:41:34 pm »
The first time in the history that a Rockstart Games have a good influence I think...

`YoSiF`

« Reply #49 on: 12 10, 2013, 07:47:57 am »
The first time in the history that a Rockstart Games have a good influence I think...

Yes, but it's only for "CIT" server not all MTA.

greenie0101

« Reply #50 on: 12 10, 2013, 09:09:17 am »
Just saying the first aid course is a little wrong. You have DABC which you have put as Danger, Airways, Breathing, Circulation.

It should be DRABC which stands for

Danger: Chack for danger to yourself and others (you were right there)

Response: Check if the patient is responding. (Use COWS to do this. Say to the patient, alternating ears with each sentence in case they are deaf in an ear or one blocked, Can you hear me? Open your eyes. Whats your name? Squeeze my hand.

Airways and Breathing: You got that all good

Compressions (some people call this circulation or CPR): Begin CPR (30 chest compressions then 2 rescue breaths). Also remember C as call an ambulance. So get someone to call an ambulance and do CPR until the ambulance arrives

FaKe...

« Reply #51 on: 12 10, 2013, 11:54:01 pm »
I've tried this already in-game and it's totally awesome, it's such a great idea, already passed the first course, I just hope I could pass the other courses too when added.

Offline (Pro)Hunter

• Junior Community Member
  • Only darkness shows you the true value of light.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Elite Force
  • Ingame: (Pro)Hunter
  • Squad: SAMD & AS
« Reply #52 on: 13 10, 2013, 03:33:53 pm »
I actually saw the movie, it was very motivational.

You those who didn't see it.
This movie is kinda old and I saw it when it first released,
Also this spoiler contains some well spoilers, it tells about most of the primary events of the movie, so better to watch it then read this comment, but if you really want to know and can't watch the movie then be my guest.
Show content
(Kept it in spoiler not to spam an topic plus very not that much important)
It is about a student never getting accepted anywhere. So he and his friend decided to fake it by creating a website and telling that you are "One click away from being accepted" he got the fake letter and his parents thought it was for real. Later his dad decided to drop him off at his first day, thats when he and his friend turned a spooky looking Asylum with dead bodies into South Harmon Institute of Technology. But later they found out that many people gone to their website and through they are accepted. Even through they got the money they knew that they couldn't run this place with so many students, then as the main character(sorry forgot his name) got up the stage he first told them who wasn't accepted in other place, all hands flew high in the air. Inspirational speech made the actor(I really forgot his name) give his own inspirational speech and telling them that S.H.I.T is their bright future. Later they got trouble because it was after all a fake school but again an inspirational speech(Why am I only getting this character and not any other in this movie?) convinced them to make it real. It teaches us to be cautious about our future and to educate ourselves before it is too late.
Note:I just gave some info about the movie, but if you really want to know all then watch it(be advised it is inappropriate for kids there are some teenage/adult contents)

I was actually waiting for this kind of a script, it is very educational and will help CIT players get some benefits either than their english or discipline. I hope in the future more kind of this appears in CIT. Really looking forward for trying this out.
« Last Edit: 13 10, 2013, 03:36:12 pm by (Pro)Hunter »
Ex:SAPD - SGT & OTI | Ex:TF | Ex:Armed Forces | Ex:BTP - DCHF

Proud First Generation MTA SA Player | "It's time to hunt!" - (Pro)Hunter
⋙ Back Solely For EF ⋘

DaNieL00

« Reply #53 on: 14 10, 2013, 05:08:58 am »
ye, its awesome  ;D

Offline AmazinG

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: AmazinG
« Reply #54 on: 15 10, 2013, 07:48:19 am »
It's Awesome;Thanks arran+cherry for your hard work Really good Job
The first gulp from the glass of natural sciences will turn you into an atheist, but at the bottom of the glass God is waiting for you.