Author Topic: Removing the after 60 sec protection for wanted criminals  (Read 1793 times)

Marouane

Hello everyone,

Recently, we've noticed some law units complaining on how hard their job became after the editing of rule #1, I also realised that there's no discussions about it, everyone was just starting suggestions . So, I decided to start it myself, and after some time, it grew clear that everyone sees that this 60 sec, the criminal have to spend peacefully after being violent to become non-shootable, is kind of unfair for LAW and should be removed, and here we are suggesting it.

To cut a long story short, the suggestion is as the title says, making violent wanted criminals whatever their WL shootable.
« Last Edit: 11 10, 2013, 11:12:20 am by MaRouane »

FrAgZy

Re: Removing the after 60 sec protection for wanted criminals
« Reply #1 on: 11 10, 2013, 11:25:56 am »
I agree with this totaly and this is why.

Criminals can shoot cops when ever they want and anywhere they want,I have nothing against that new rule #1 that crims can kill cops if they are unwanted it's ok, but thing is if criminal is wanted you shuld be able to use everything to stop that criminal, i'ts like that in real life too. Or at least make it higher,like 2-3 mins. I personaly don't like to use tazer. When I arrest criminal with tazer he's crying in local chat that i'm noob because i'm using tazer, but i'm forced to use tazer because there is no other way to arrest criminal because he wasn't violent in last 60 seconds.

Regards

FragZ
« Last Edit: 11 10, 2013, 11:33:56 am by FragZ »

DeadlySehse.

« Reply #2 on: 11 10, 2013, 11:30:25 am »
Yes, I've got to say the police job now is very hard after rule #1 was edited, everyone said it's balanced now, but actually it's not, now if a police is just in the atm marker and withdrawing or depositing money, he just gets killed without any warning, so they are basically killing for trolling, How did I know they are killing for trolling ? the answer is, why would they waste ammo and money killing cops and they won't get any advantage ? they will aslo eventually get jailed at waste their playtime their in jail. So yah, things should be balanced again. I was thinking of the following:

• Police  can kill any criminal that is 4+ stars.
  • Increasing the 60 seconds to at least 5 mins.
  • Criminals should get shootable if they just scrolled or aimed with their gun as it is pure violation. (You will never see a criminal moving with a gun among citizens IRL)
  • Any criminal should be killed if he has done any violence since he got wanted.

The CnR system is kinda disappearing, now LS is LV. They are just killing cops as if they are playing darts, so if the rule going to stay that way, then there are other things that should be changed.

Grandma

« Reply #3 on: 11 10, 2013, 11:40:16 am »
Yes, I've got to say the police job now is very hard after rule #1 was edited, everyone said it's balanced now, but actually it's not, now if a police is just in the atm marker and withdrawing or depositing money, he just gets killed without any warning, so they are basically killing for trolling, How did I know they are killing for trolling ? the answer is, why would they waste ammo and money killing cops and they won't get any advantage ? they will aslo eventually get jailed at waste their playtime their in jail. So yah, things should be balanced again. I was thinking of the following:

• Police  can kill any criminal that is 4+ stars.
  • Increasing the 60 seconds to at least 5 mins.
  • Criminals should get shootable if they just scrolled or aimed with their gun as it is pure violation. (You will never see a criminal moving with a gun among citizens IRL)
  • Any criminal should be killed if he has done any violence since he got wanted.

The CnR system is kinda disappearing, now LS is LV. They are just killing cops as if they are playing darts, so if the rule going to stay that way, then there are other things that should be changed.

Perfect suggestion. The criminals have a unfair advantage, they get to shoot first at anytime they want without any warning at all, while we stand there waiting for the crim to shot so we can act in self defense, but during the time he aims at you, you cant do shit to act in self defense.

But don't act surprised when you get a ton of down votes by criminals and then a admin locks it saying not enough support from the community.  :fp:

Upvoted

Evil4N

« Reply #4 on: 11 10, 2013, 01:25:50 pm »
I agree, if criminals dm cops then they should accept the consequences.

mido1999

« Reply #5 on: 11 10, 2013, 02:39:47 pm »
This is really needed because when I find a highly wanted criminal and then I start shooting at him he don't get damaged.so any wanted criminal should be kill-able when wanted by cops.

I'm Supporting This Idea

mrbrutus1456

« Reply #6 on: 11 10, 2013, 03:07:53 pm »
This is really needed because when I find a highly wanted criminal and then I start shooting at him he don't get damaged.so any wanted criminal should be kill-able when wanted by cops.

I'm Supporting This Idea
Agree with all of you and this is also a good sample of how many criminals seems to do, first they start to kill a lot of cops and as soon they get enough wl they start to run or drive around on an NRG-500 just to troll all the cops around with their damage protection, the damage protection was made to prevent cops from killing noonviolent criminals but today there arenĀ“t many of those actually, and the whole idea that someone who killed another player can get invulnerable after a while is just not logic at all. Upvoted.

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #7 on: 11 10, 2013, 03:37:27 pm »
I've raised it to 10 minutes which, if I understand this topic correctly should improve the situation.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.