Author Topic: [+++] Adding a search console in 'Group/Squad Members' panel.  (Read 3953 times)

Offline Alexcho

• Senior Community Member
  • ex-CS, ex-SO, ex-PAM
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 5thStreetSaints
  • Ingame: Alexcho
  • Squad: Cupcakes
Hello, dear community,

Today I am suggesting something pretty useful in my opinion. It's well understandable in the topic subject, yet let me introduce it to you:
I would like to add a search console in the 'Group/Squad Members' panel since some groups/squads have a big amount of members and it's hard to search for a certain player just by scrolling down.
 Here is an example of my group and squad members photo:
Show content
Show content

As you can see there are 88 members in the group and there are just 10 inactive ones, which makes it hard to search for a certain member, the same goes for the squad, it has 100 members. And here is an example of how this console would look like:
Show content

I've hidden the account names and other information on purpose.

So there we will just write the account/ingame name of the member we would like to see and it will be shown on top of the list or only his/her name.

Thanks for the attention!
« Last Edit: 16 06, 2020, 11:05:18 am by HosttyBoy »

Offline .Alex

• Donator L1
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: DeltaTeam
  • Ingame: Alex
Re: Adding a search console in 'Group/Squad Members' panel.
« Reply #1 on: 05 05, 2020, 12:57:29 am »
I’m upvoting this suggestion because it would be beneficial to group leaders as it will help them if they need to search up a certain player and see their activity in-game. I have a group duty of reviewing players and their progress and I have to scroll through the members panel to look for a certain player and the last time he was seen online and it’s very exhausting and time consuming. If this is added, it would make my job 10 times faster.

Offline MajdeTheGamer

• Regular Community Member
  • I Am Kind Because I Am A Best Friend <3
  • Group: xCode
  • Ingame: Majde
  • Squad: The_Expendables
« Reply #2 on: 05 05, 2020, 01:11:21 am »
upvoting this, it can be really annoying sometimes for leaders to do their given duties this way, as a past group leader myself this can save me a lot of time in the future.

Offline ManosGR

• Here comes the pain.
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: ManosGR
« Reply #3 on: 05 05, 2020, 01:21:10 am »
Well, since some group duty holders want to review members' activity and they sometimes have to check F6 panel for their days of inactivity, searching them one by one or by their rank might take some time, and it is boring indeed. That search panel is not really a big deal, but important in my opinion.

Offline Desnox

• New Community Member
  • Member of 5th since 2017
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #4 on: 05 05, 2020, 05:32:53 am »
Upvoting,It is a good idea and helps all groups that leaders can search for inactive members in groups and saves a lot of time for leaders to search for any name in group.
Doing a somthing useful better than being without target🔝💯

Offline Thunder

• لا إله إلا انت سبحانك إني كنت من الظالمين
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_Institute
  • Ingame: Ti|Thunder
« Reply #5 on: 05 05, 2020, 06:11:12 am »
I wanted to search for someone in group and I don't know his group, so I don't know the first tag on his name so if I click on Name column in F6 , then I won't find him and I must search one by one, so this feature will make it easy and you can know everything about players in 5 seconds.

Positive.
LEFT CIT
It's not enough place to type my achievements.

Offline Shattah

• Junior Community Member
  • Fᴏʀ Hᴏɴᴏʀ, Fᴏʀ Bʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ, Fᴏʀ Sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛ.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FɪɢʜᴛFᴏʀHᴏɴᴏʀ
  • Ingame: Sʜᴀᴛᴛᴀʜ
« Reply #6 on: 05 05, 2020, 06:17:09 am »
This is pretty useful. In a group like mine with 90+ members, it can be hard sometimes searching for a specific member. This would make things so much easier since the way the member list is organized can become so jumbled up and hard to find a specific player. Great suggestion.

Offline Arthur.

• American Dream
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #7 on: 05 05, 2020, 06:18:21 am »
I belive this suggestion could be useful in case if promotion or demotions, it would help group adminstrator alot and would be great addition cause like you mentioned it's difficult to search a particular member in official groups because they mostly have many members. So adding this would allow them to search the members, Plus I see no harm in this suggestion because the search box would be a simple addition and wouldn't effect any important group stuff. So adding this would be good and helpful imo Positive
A True Warrior Never engages in combat, He Avoids it to prevent hurting people, A true warrior ends the conflict with his words, if he cannot, then he raises his fist and rains hell on everyone around him.

Offline 3bood

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #8 on: 05 05, 2020, 07:10:33 am »
Open Group members panel and type /search 'playername'. Why do you want to add this when there's already such a thing?

Offline Alexcho

• ex-CS, ex-SO, ex-PAM
  • Group: 5thStreetSaints
  • Ingame: Alexcho
  • Squad: Cupcakes
« Reply #9 on: 05 05, 2020, 08:39:53 am »
Open Group members panel and type /search 'playername'. Why do you want to add this when there's already such a thing?
It would be much more useful and easier in my opinion. It will both works for ingame name and account name. Also some people don't know this command and this search console would be easy noticeable and players actually will know for what it is created. It will still save some time by directly typing someone's name than using the command.

Offline Nems

• 5th Leader
  • الحمد لله دائماً وأبداً
« Reply #10 on: 05 05, 2020, 09:21:59 am »
Yeah this is definitely needed imo would be useful to group / squad leaders that had a big amount of members you should know that it's really annoying  searching for a certain player by scrolling down which is totally waste of time anyway  having this feature won't harm tbh it will just make things easier for everyone  espacilly group and squad leaders.
Just be yourself, be honest, Work towards a goal and you'll achieve it.

Offline UncleDrew

YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Pirus
  • Ingame: UncleDrew
« Reply #11 on: 05 05, 2020, 10:30:22 am »
This will make it easier for group/squad leaders to promote / demote to any player they want.Sometimes the wrong player can be promoted and taken back.It will prevent this.It will also provide convenience for different players.I'm POSITIVE
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Offline Omar

YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: Omar
« Reply #12 on: 05 05, 2020, 04:14:27 pm »
As being a chief of CID, I am facing this problem sometimes when I want to search for a certain person. This problem may face probably groups with a lot of members. Adding this feature will make it easier for me to search for a specific person too. It's needed i'll save time it will be easier than searching in a list of members to check last activity of a member or someone's current rank. I'm upvoting.
Added Omar as Arabic Helper. (08.05.2020)
May 13th: @Omar Accepted for JCM. -- MaZika
Jul 14th: @Omar awarded RCM for his contributions towards Guiders' team - DeadStunter + Vampire
Omar added as Trial Criminal Boss. (03.08.2020 CB Team)
Omar added as trial staff. (30.08.2020 L4+ Staff)

Offline Dodgers

YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Dodgers
« Reply #13 on: 05 05, 2020, 04:49:08 pm »
well totally supporting ur idea due that there is some groups who reached more then 140 member for 150 member on group and rly abused as I am leader of X group I passed around three minutees to sereach player name due there is 90 members and this is wasting time for me Positive
[11-11-2020] CID Resigned as L7, Ally + CID Leaders

Offline Hanns

• Donator L1
  • Staffs nightmare
« Reply #14 on: 05 05, 2020, 11:19:08 pm »
Your idea seems cool honestly, but as far as I remember that same thing were suggested before. Anyways this feature will be helpful enough for a group leaders or squad leaders , so by this way they can check either their members have logged in today or no, Imagine a group or squad have more than 100+ members , He'll keep scrolling down for almost 2 minutes to find the the thing that he's looking for, so by typing the account name of X member at that search bar would be helpful for sure without the need of wasting your time. Upvoting obviously