Author Topic: Can I get my squad back?  (Read 857 times)

Offline Stone

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: TR
  • Ingame: Stone
  • Squad: Elixir FOREVER
Can I get my squad back?
« on: 21 06, 2020, 07:57:33 am »
Hello I found out that I might get my squad back like just this topic.

Well , 3 years ago I guess 2017 or 2016 I created a squad which name is "KingsGravity" then I donated for 2 skins of that squad. After long time of inactive somewhere is 2019 or 2020 I opened my account I was in the squad then after getting back from inactive which is in March 2020 I was hacked and make a complaint and after getting my account back I was shocked that I am not in the squad anymore. So after some time of playing finally I found someone who comes online and talked to him but he refused to give my squad back and after some months I talked someone from KingsGravity too and he doesn't want to give it back too. What should I do?

Special mention to @SaLaR to check about this.
Trust the process.
Added Stone as Filipino Helper. (25.06.2020 Clarke)
Omar, Stone, and SuperSonic added as Trial Criminal Boss. (03.08.2020 CB Team)
Traxex and Stone added as handlers. (GMs + Vampire)

Offline SalaR

• The Institute Founder
  • Honorable
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Can I get my squad back?
« Reply #1 on: 21 06, 2020, 10:33:12 am »
Group/Squad Stuff

Since it's an obnoxious subject to deal with, these are the main guidelines about group related issues.

When you should report someone for using or getting hold of a group you made:

1. When you gave enough access to a member and he demoted/kicked you from founder place.
2. When group deletion bug occurs and randomers exploit and steal your group.

When you shouldn't report someone:

1. If you deleted your group to join another one or just do anything else. Deletion of group is a clear sign that you don't want it anymore, so stop bothering staff because a randomer recreated it after you deleted your own group. Nobody needs a permission for anything.
2. If you've "frozen" your group into a secondary account and automated deletion occurs due to group having only 2 members and later on a randomer recreated your group. The only one that should be punished is the one who froze the group and limited groupname choice to every other player.

Having paid skins or anything else isn't a reason to demand punishments on those who recreated your group or group retrieval. Till the day before you didn't care, so why would you now? Shader transfers are forbidden as well so the stuff you've bought, will stay linked to the group and I'm not a dumbass to edit shaders to use a different group name either.

No.