Author Topic: Appreciation Day  (Read 23907 times)

Offline VDN

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Appreciation Day
« Reply #15 on: 01 09, 2014, 02:02:09 pm »
There are a lot of people so I would like to keep it short.

Thank you everyone for this loveable community.

Joker2014

« Reply #16 on: 01 09, 2014, 02:06:03 pm »
I would firstly like to thank all the staff members for their dedication to the server and ensuring that it is the way it is, for providing a great atmosphere within the game.
Secondly I would like to thank all the supporters who are coming online day in day out to provide support for the community; aiding and helping them in anyway possible.
Finally all the community, my fellow group members, my squad members, pretty much everyone well done you guys, especially some of the Honourable's at TSF for making it what it is.

Offline YorkLT

• Shrek is Love, Shrek is Life!
« Reply #17 on: 01 09, 2014, 02:08:22 pm »
Well, THANK YOU to all the CIT Staffs and Players, for making this like it is today  <3

Thank You to @Emile and @MikeJones for being so awesome to me.
Thank You to Every God Damn Everybody for helping me!
« Last Edit: 01 09, 2014, 02:14:22 pm by YorkLT »

Sala70vic

« Reply #18 on: 01 09, 2014, 02:20:15 pm »
I would like to thank all the staff team for their great efforts and also my true friends who I will never forget

@Kaka
@Moatasem
@Check
@Syrami
@Shefo
@Pikaa
@Rusty
@Marleen
@Pixie
@Ramy
@SuB
@Kitten
@Shade.
@MaRouane
@Ramy
@BoDy12
@Demon
@Khalid'
@NemO.
@GirlY
@Franco
@Ginga_Ninja
@just a suley
@Tad

I hope I didn't forget anyone. I thank you again, CIT and well done.
« Last Edit: 01 09, 2014, 02:39:11 pm by Solonov »

H!SoKA

« Reply #19 on: 01 09, 2014, 02:20:25 pm »
Thanks for all of its best efforts in the service of the server and who are tired of the order of service  ^-^

Offline Abo-Man3

• Junior Community Member
  • ما انصحك تحاول تعرف اكثر
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: KLM
  • Ingame: Abo-Man3
« Reply #20 on: 01 09, 2014, 02:26:01 pm »
I would like to thank @Hudson for telling me about KLM, and giving me the choice of joining them.
I would like to also thank @MasterX for letting me join KLM, and helping me out with the application.
I would like to also thank @xb0x for helping me out. (I appreciate what you've done ;))
And I would also want to thank @Khalid for being friendly and helping me out with a lot of situations.
Also, I would like to thank @Pilovali for giving me a lot of chances, also making me learn php.

That's it, I guess.

Fed up.

Offline IdleJoe

• The Benefactor - SAPD Leader
  • Senior Community Member
  • Be a better you, for you.
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: IdleJoe
  • Squad: CCC
« Reply #21 on: 01 09, 2014, 02:26:46 pm »
Today I want to thank all the people above in different sections:
My best friends section!
@Pixie
@Kitten
@Moatasem
@Pablo
@Shade
@Check
@ComP4cT
@NightWolf
@Jamie
@Dimit
@VazZ
@SlimShaDy
@Carisma
@Franco
@Zergad
@MoSTKiLLeR
@George Nikopoulos
@Siko
@Rusty
OF COURSE ALL THE STAFF TEAM FOR KEEPING THE SERVER ALIVE!
<3 My Lovers <3
@Solonov
@Joker2014
@just a suley
@Demon
@Adeeb
@Francis
And ofcourse I want to thank @Arran  for making this community and make all those people happy. :)
« Last Edit: 01 09, 2014, 02:34:00 pm by IdleJoe »
Knowledge will give you power, but character will give you respect.
Not only a group, but family.

Luther.

« Reply #22 on: 01 09, 2014, 02:27:55 pm »
@Luther Hope I see you IG once again mate.
I appreciate it very much, Diamond. Thank you so much! @Diamond

For me it's pretty much, thank you CIT. This is not just a game, I've met fantastic people in here and I'm sure I'm not the only one. @Arran Thank you for creating CIT.

Offline Colovie

• Ingame: Colovie
  • Squad: Criminal Force
« Reply #23 on: 01 09, 2014, 02:31:17 pm »
Thank you for everything
« Last Edit: 03 09, 2014, 01:51:05 pm by Colovie »

Offline KareemFTW

• Junior Community Member
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: KareemFTW
« Reply #24 on: 01 09, 2014, 02:40:06 pm »
The list will be long, So I will make it short.

Thanks for everyone helped me in CIT and thanks to the admins for running this server perfectly and Special thanks to Arran for founding this awesome server :)
Deputy Chief of San Andreas Police Department

Offline Araa

• Honorable
  • ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_Outstanders
« Reply #25 on: 01 09, 2014, 02:41:43 pm »
Thanks to the whole Staff Team for giving me so so many chances!
Thanks to @Arran for being creating such an awesome community and being helpful in general, and @Cherry for being kind and helpful, thank you for your advice a while ago, even tho you didn't know me, it meant a lot to me :)
Thanks for the people that makes me have an enjoyable time ingame
* Araa looks at
@LiL_GirlY @Akiles @Marleen @Pixie @Demon <3
Thanks for, not letting me down, keep it up :) @Rabbid Rabbit
« Last Edit: 01 09, 2014, 02:45:10 pm by Araa »
Talking, laughing, loving, breathing, fighting, fucking, crying, drinking. writing, winning, losing, cheating. kissing, thinking, dreaming.

This is the way, it's the way that we live

Offline Ex_TcR

• Computer Scientist
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • Law Representative
« Reply #26 on: 01 09, 2014, 02:43:12 pm »
Don't mind mentions please,

I am extremely thankful to following people:

(I'll start with staff)
- Thanks a lot @Arran  For being teh best staff, owner, guy, developer and everything you did for us. Yes, we're extremely thankful to you for giving us chance to play in here, to learn a lot of new things from here, to improve our English skills. You even tried your best to make us learn good things from here and not to ruin our studies etc. We all LOVE you because you're a Great guy.. And its the truth. (Live Looooooooooong life man. :))

- Thanks alot @Brian92 for always been here to give us new mods, shaders, bases, carspawners and all the base stuff. Thanks a lot for giving your important time to us. For being one of the best L5 of the community. You always replied sweetly and helped me. I'm impressed because you always wanted the best for the community and they sometimes say that you're Biased.. and you never Banned or punished them. And still, doing great works with many responsibilities. You're the one who sets example for others here. I've learnt a lot from you bro. #Love #Respect for you. (Goood Guy :3)

- Thanks a lot to Ma'am @Cherry for being one of the politest staff and friend of mine and others. Even while being L5, you are polite and friendly. We all respect you and I am extremely thankful to you for whatever you did for me.. MAYBE I can't mention somethings but you did a lot for me and for others. You never gave up, always tried to make a successful civilian group and look.. ILC is one of the best Civilian group now... imo, they're ready for L1-Official :) . SweetStaff :3

- Thanks a lot dear @Rabbid Rabbit for being one of the hardworking staff and for judging many situations to help us, we love you. Hope we'll work together for a loooong time :) ( <3 )

- Thanks a lot @Jamie for everything and for being a good guy.

- Thanks a lot @Rusty for being one of the politest staff and friendly towards the community. For listening to almost everyone :)

- Thanks a lot xb0x for everything :)

- Thanks a lot @Nitrocide for being lovely and good guy. For being a good frined of mine and for all the contribution you did for staff team :3

-  Thanks a lot to Lelouch for being friendly, Turismo for being hardworking, Jtgsuomi for being good and friendly, Franco for helping me as a mate, NemO for contributing towards staffteam and HoBoS, CocoNuT for being one of a good friend., Ramy for being a good mate, Azoulas for being a mature and helpful guy, Keith for his hardwork, Kavzor for his friendship till 2012, NightWolf for being a good mate, BoDy for being lovely mate and helper, Zergad for being good friend, KiLwa for being a good ex-mate, Araa for being my my.. and a good friend to talk with, Mike for his contribution towards community.
and thanks to Kokolacio and Pablo.

Thanks a lot to @PedoBear. for being super sexy founder and for choosing me as Founder.. and for trusting me..
Thanks to @Spider.  , @Prototype  and Lapeno for being good with me.
Thanks to @United  , @JaMaW  and all other leaders for leading DT very well with me and for assisting me :)
Thanks a lot to all those people who I forgot <3
Ex. Honourable <3
Former L4. Staff | Groups Level Manager | Assistant Head Police Chief | Longest-term Active Ingame Supporter | Law Representative

Offline JoKeR999

• Senior Community Member
  • The psychiatrist.
  • Group: DeltaTeam
  • Ingame: JoKeR999
« Reply #27 on: 01 09, 2014, 02:45:52 pm »
I'd like to start thanking all my friends starting from @IDriver to @sK1NN and @Powder
Also @Prototype @United @Ex_TcR @SubZero @HaSaN @iKhalidx @Sa7eR2013 @FlAsY999 @Hods @Furby @Akilles @Andreyy @RaYuS @BRATTY @Bhavik @Henry. @Lil_GirLY @Hannah @IronMan @AndpeopleIforgot
Love yourself.

Offline Pixie

• Regular Community Member
  • Dragon warrior princess with access to baboobs.
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: Pixie
« Reply #28 on: 01 09, 2014, 02:47:24 pm »
I would like to thank my family and my friends (both irl and ig) for supporting me and being with me through my worst and best moments. I am grateful that I'm living a healthy life surrounded by amazing people, I cannot begin to explain how grateful I am for the countless second chances I got and most of all, for the wonderful family I have, that besides all its flaws, I wouldn't change them for the world.

I am glad I found such a great community to spend my time with, I'm grateful for the staff team that always does its best to maintain the server and help their members, the friendships I made, the people I've met here, no matter the distance, you are all in my heart <3
Show content
« Last Edit: 01 09, 2014, 03:16:40 pm by Pixie »

suleyman.max

« Reply #29 on: 01 09, 2014, 02:49:00 pm »
I want to thank a lot of people who helped me on this server and are some fine persons I want to meet in real life:

@Pixie
@Tad
@IdleJoe
@Solonov
@Tiigerhai
@Olipower509
@Heisenberg58
@Casual
@Daymian

And all the KLM, Bikers and ProjectX members