Author Topic: Appreciation Day  (Read 23905 times)

vallejo

Re: Appreciation Day
« Reply #30 on: 01 09, 2014, 03:02:43 pm »
Thanks to the CIT community.

Offline Shanx.

• Donator L1
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #31 on: 01 09, 2014, 03:10:42 pm »
I'm not going to tag people and say thanks to each.

I just want say thanks for all things made us possible to meet each other here and play together in this awesome place called CIT, also thanks to everyone who respect me, I respect them too, who ain't I don't care about them.

Offline Rabbid Rabbit

• The Rabbit
  • Honorable
« Reply #32 on: 01 09, 2014, 03:13:17 pm »
I'm not gonna make a thanks list because it's kinda lazy.

I just wanna say that, since arriving here 2 years I have learnt alot, including spelling, grammar, empathy, sympathy and the ability to think more intelligently. I am also more able to assess situations better and think more rationally than I ever have been able to before. I am less ignorant, I am more aware of people's limitations and capacities and I think it's all down to CIT because not much has changed in my life to make my mind open up as much as it has.

The ammount of people and situations, along with the ammount of moments are something that I value immensely, even if it's not moments I've been through in '' real life '', they have still made a real world impact on myself and how I think and behave. Everything I've learnt and gained here, I've been able to apply it to my life in a way that's benefitted me, I've become less shy, a more social person and I've gained more of a '' personality '' thanks to, as I said, all the people and situations here.

It might be a virtual world where we play, with virtual objects but the people here are real, we just can't see them or touch them or feel their physical pressence. But they're here, all over the world, thousands of miles apart .. however, very much close together in game.

Most of everything I've learnt has come from being in Staff, so in that sense I'm extremely gratefull to Araa for actually pushing me to make a forum account in the summer of 2012, even when I had no intention to do so, she was persistent and I made one. She has also guided me to supporter and staff as well as being someone that tought me right from wrong, and she still does, even now.

I'm also extremely gratefull to Arran and the staff that considered me to be a helpfull person, and support me in any recommendations or apps. Although Arran didn't know me, he was still able to see the effort in my application, and supported me. I could also thank him and Brian immensely for being the people to have the final say on Bringing me back when I went awol ( aswell as staff at the time for their feedback and support ).

I don't wanna go on so I'll finish up.

Cherry, even if I met her very late, I'm glad I met her and even happier she became staff. She has helped me so much emotionally, she's been a shoulder to hang on to and overall, she's an incredibly hard working person who also has a very human side which I appreciate immensely. Brian is also someone who I hold in a special place, as he has also helped and guided me with feedback and his opinion, and it's even more amazing when I consider how rude I was to him last year, but he still forgave me and we're all friends now.

Apart from her, all the other staff like Lelo, Nitro, Nemo, xb0x, Rusty, Kavzor, jtgsuomi, franco, azoulas and all the other staff that make being staff so enjoyable and fun. Even if I never say it, I appreciate what they can do.

Before I finish, I have to say that I am sorry to Jamie for being so rude in the last couple of weeks, I do see the work you do, and it's something that helps us alot, aswell as players. Where ego and pride come in, I also have to push it aside and recognise what you do and how much you do, even if we don't always get along and sometimes disagree ..

I've come to learn and accept that I was also wrong in how I managed the situation, something which I've done before in the past, not handle situations correctly.
Things like this happen, so that we can learn, I have and I appreciate that.

I thank CIT, players and Staff for what they've helped me with, because it's been of great use to me in life.
It's my desire to do things together, as a team, a unit and as a community, because things are more fun and easier when acomplished together.

:)
Make the most of what you have, you never know when life might take it away

Beginning

I am grateful to have found you, to have known you, played with you and I thank you for your messagess.
I wish the best for this community.

Gunner21

« Reply #33 on: 01 09, 2014, 03:47:08 pm »
Thanks @Arran  for creating such a lovely server.
Thanks @GamerFTW. @Aditya.N to help me in any case you can
And most important of all
Thanks to all the world out there and people in the server.

Offline Aditya.N

• Senior Community Member
  • Proud to be a part of KLM. Former CIT supporter.
  • Group: KLM
  • Ingame: KLM-VP|Aditya.N
  • Squad: Speed (#SP)
« Reply #34 on: 01 09, 2014, 04:01:06 pm »
I just want to thank those living and non-living entities who were always there for me, who guided me through all the difficulties and made me a person who is able to take decisions on his own and if stuck in a problem (doesn't matter whether it's a minor or a major one), being able to dig out the best solution for that particular moment.

I'd like to thank my parents and family for being very supportive and fulfilling my wishes every or just most of the time. For teaching me what's life, making me understand stuff and playing the biggest role, to bring me upto this level, that I am able to understand my responsibilities and duties towards things that I used to ignore before.

Thanks to those non-living things that I have spent my time with; my bicycle, my broken up tiny hand-made / ready made toys, my little plastic guns, and a lot more things (etc.). I don't have any brother or sister, but you, especially my bicycle which is not with me anymore, made me feel that yes... there is a life for those children who are alone in their home, I miss you all.

Thanks to that KLM group that taught me quite a lot things about having that 'fun' in a game. I never played any multiplayer game except MTA and I didn't know what was the 'fun' in a multiplayer game. Also, thank you for believing in me, thinking that I am able to become a deputy of an L2 official group which I couldn't even think of. You guys are kind, polite and I appreciate your love and respect to all the members.

I'd like to thank those Indians out there who were the ones who made me survive through some of the toughest times in CIT. Most of them helped me here. Unforgettable people.

Few more to thank, those admins and supporters who voted on me (yes, a positive vote means they thought I can handle this duty, which also means they trusted me during that particular votation), I always try my best to follow those 2 promises I made after I was accepted for supporter (they are written in my introduction). Thank you once again, I will never let you down.

And, at the end, thank you Arran and the staff team for keeping this server well maintained and clean from rulebreakers.
« Last Edit: 01 09, 2014, 05:59:18 pm by Aditya.N »
Vice President of KLM| | My introduction.
IRC nick: Aditya

Offline rounder

• Junior Community Member
  • Group: TeamDGers
  • Ingame: TAYroun
« Reply #35 on: 01 09, 2014, 04:04:16 pm »
I'd like to thank developers for making such a great server, espacially CITy, you just bring minecraft to CIT.

@AGent S
@Crephix
@Striker!
@maroumh
@LaCosTa
@Freshy

You guys know what im thanking you for

Offline Diesel

• Things change
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 5thStreetSaints
  • Ingame: DZL
« Reply #36 on: 01 09, 2014, 04:32:39 pm »
I want to thank Arran and his staff team for keeping CIT alive and putting up with all the endless shit.

Also I want to thank my friends who have made CIT an epic adventure, you're will never be forgotten.

@Fraglesman (Best SWAT leader MJR, also my mentor. Miss the retarded tactics you always employed haha <3 )
@Ryder / Mr.V  (My favourite Russian <3 We had good times no matter what we did, hope you're doing well.)
@BlackyMan (This guy :fp: Most stubborn person I've met, for good and for bad <3 Never gives up no matter what. We've been through a lot ::) )
@Metal. (I remember when I was on nR7 teamspeak before I joined them, and you came into the channel I was on, "I was like wtf at first, who is this guy", we quickly became friends and did lots of shit together <3 Won't forget StJ and the good times
@Dominus (A person I respect, both as a player and person. We had a lot of fun together, and thanks for introducing me to the criminal life. Hope you're doing well.)
@snoop' (How do I describe you? The silent guy? HHHHHHHHHHHH jk jk, no u know I love u <3 )
@Sosa# (Chief Sosa! Chill and awesome person, hope to get to know you better, too bad you stopped coming on teamspeak :fp: )
@Toretto19 (Competetive bastard, always want to compete :fp: Rivals forever? ::) )
@Haftbefehl (Thanks for being the founder of the greatest gang I've ever been in)
@-SoLo- ("This is my time", miss that :'(, most encouraging thing to see in localchat)
@Dah (I don't know if you'll ever come on forum to see this mention, but I hope you do :-\)
« Last Edit: 01 09, 2014, 04:43:48 pm by Diesel »
I once got jailed for deathmatching with nades at All Saints Hospital

Sliman345

« Reply #37 on: 01 09, 2014, 04:58:13 pm »
thanks to @Arran for making this community and this server  <3
« Last Edit: 01 09, 2014, 05:10:18 pm by BlAcK_BeArD »

Offline Nitrocide

• Group: KLM
  • Ingame: Nitrocide
  • Squad: LLW
« Reply #38 on: 01 09, 2014, 05:03:51 pm »
I just wanted to throw out my thanks to all the amazing people in my life who have had the misfortune of putting up with me, going through my daily BS. I can not imagine how much pain it must be to actually survive with me.

First and foremost of those are my parents, who to this point, are pretty pissed off at me but still amidst all that anger are still willing to do what's best for me. I just wish that I could push my personal pride aside and make it up to them.

Then comes the people who've helped me go through my school and college years. Those were, and still are, one of those friends you make for life and I'm glad I could make acquaintance with each and every one of them. Even if they never read this I would like to thank them anyway.

And now transitioning to my rather long virtual life which begins with thanking, obviously, the one man whose responsible, along with others, of founding this here community that makes it possible for us to actually come out here and type this out, Arran. Thank you for this server that you run with great determination and continue making it better every single day. Same degree of thanks to our dear silent working bee, Cheeze. He hardly says anything but I'm sure he's also one of the reason behind CIT's smooth performance.
Moving on in the staff list, Brian and Cherry both for being emotional, moral and staff related support basically all the time. I can't count the countless times I've fucked up and came to them for advice and they've helped as if they'd forgotten the previous one.
Staffs like RabbidRabbit, Rusty and Jamie are like, regardless their age, people who formulate the basis of my judgement as a staff. I've always looked up to them and the ones above them for the correct procedure and if there was anything I did wrong, it was my own fault, their way was, and still to this day is, perfect.
And then the rest of the team from which I'd like to mention Lelouch and Turismo for being the best of buddies to me and always trying to make me happy one way or another. I even remember how you guys tried to enquire what was wrong with my life in the past few months. I never really told you and acted like it was alright but I'm glad that someone was actually able to look behind the smile and see the inner scars (of that moment atleast).
Every other staff member that is present on the team and that has given me the opportunity to actually engage in a conversation, entertain myself etc. It's a pleasure working with you guys! So many names or I'd love to mention~~~

Moving on the non staff related stuff I did in CIT which begins with thanking that one guy who accepted my application into FBI. @Fadi , thank you for that opportunity man. @Chaozz and xb0x for actually putting up with my shit in the FBI and a special thanks to the latter for actually trusting me with the Director position of that group.

A big fucking thanks to KLM for accepting me within their ranks. This would start with @MasterX for being that one reason that attracted me to apply for the group and as fate would have it the guy who also accepted me in it. Following this move I made I've met one of the most carefree, happy and amazing people that I could possibly meet. @Abo-Man3, @Exit, @LyCoZe, @Pilovali , @KerimChan and @MeDoBo$$. Thank you for bearing with a person like me in KLM. Thank you for keeping me a part of the loop.

Moving on to all my other friends ingame that I have on my FMSG. Some of you get to see my weird and awkward side maybe and dunno what you go through. The list is a bit tedious but I want you to know that I appreciated each and every one of you there regardless of the fact whether you sent me the request or I sent you. Sometimes I end up deleting people because I hate conflicts and confronting and useless arguments but if you're really a sincere and nice person please come up to me and just talk about it!
(That kinda sounded like I'm bragging but in reality it's more of an apology for everyone that has been hurt when I ignore them due my obligations or my lazy ass nature)

Then comes the people who are really close to me and have to deal with my crap almost every single day. I thank you for putting up with my whining, complaining, trolling, annoying and all the other related crap I do. People like @Pixie  @Marleen @woop , Exit, Abo-man3, Master, Lycoze, KhoaBui, rest of the KLM, @Turismo , @Lelouch, @VazZ, @Tad, @Hidde, @Jtgsuomi , @Demon , @Bonfire, @Luxarx   and everyone else who has the misfortune of waking up everyday and then seeing me. I can't thank you guys enough for putting up with my crap!

A big thanks to @ROBIN|CvX for all his fun and excitedness that he brings to others around him. I sometimes envy the carefree life you life and I love having someone like you around our base all the time. :DDD LoL all the time bro :)

Last and in no way the least. This last dude I'm about to thank is like my brother, my homie, he n' I go way back, more back than 8-balls and Luigi!
@BobSaget . Dude holy shit, I haven't seen you in a long while. I can't begin to describe how much I appreciate your company. You know the way you talk and act form the basis of my behavior. Some one who has left that much of an influence on my life I don't know why the F I haven't thanked them before. This one is for you my buddy. "Dis gon b gud. Rel gud."

Since this depended alot on my memory, I'm sorry for people I forgot to mention but if you've talked to me, helped me out or are with me. I can't thank you enough, glad to be surrounded by so many people who actually care.
« Last Edit: 01 09, 2014, 05:07:30 pm by Nitrocide »
Let’s not get bogged down about whoooose rammed who, but if you’re reading this and it applies to you: piracy prevention.

Fady-Atef

« Reply #39 on: 01 09, 2014, 05:26:11 pm »
I would like to thank @Araa and @Kaka ... you know why  :-*

Offline Kaka

• Rise above hate
  • Group: TheMyth
  • Ingame: Kaka
  • Squad: 404
« Reply #40 on: 01 09, 2014, 05:39:59 pm »
Thanks to @Fady, @Cherry, @Rusty and @Bonfire they were always there for me when I was in bad days or when I got demoted in the staff team. Also thanks to an L5 Staff without mentions as I believe he doesn't want it anymore, but he worth to say thanks for him, he was first one to accept me inside his group and let me get in the staff team.

Thanks to everyone in my old UF staff team, together we started and together we got official until we decided to leave for our life as we were hyper active and left together.

Thanks to @Rabbid Rabbit who kept supporting me until this moment, you're great man. Same for @Ramy and @LiL_GirlY

Sorry if I forgot anyone, but it's really hard to remember everything, thank you all for what you did for me.

« Last Edit: 01 09, 2014, 08:53:43 pm by Kaka »
"Even if you get oppressed, never give up. Shut them up with your progress"

RockyBubla

« Reply #41 on: 01 09, 2014, 05:42:21 pm »
@MaRouane Thanks for inviting me to UF
@NemO. Thanks for punishing me, I did learn from my mistake
@Kaka Thanks for kicking me from UF and let me go free
@VazZ Thanks for being good friend
@VazZ Thanks for inviting me in ILC
@Cherry Thanks for being so..... something
@Brian92 Thanks for joining ILC, lol
@Venom. Thanks for being RockyBubla's official troller
And last
@Arran Thank you for your hard work, for us, your community, thanks for making this great server.

Offline Venom.

• Regular Community Member
  • Group: ArmedForces
  • Ingame: Venom[AF]
« Reply #42 on: 01 09, 2014, 05:46:21 pm »
Thanks @Kavzor for not saying ktxhbai  ^-^
Thanks whole CIT Staff Team for creating and keeping this community in the best possible way.
Thanks to SAPD and ArmedForces for giving me opportunity to experience highest level of Law.
Mom(@Cherry), thanks for letting me play the game when I have to study!
E Pluribus Unum

Offline Cortez

• Donator L3
  • Carol <3
  • Ingame: El'Cortez*SWAT
« Reply #43 on: 01 09, 2014, 05:46:42 pm »
My sincere thanks to:

@Krzyza
@Stifler
@Satan
@Negao
@Barbosa
@Sathler
@Miisty
@UnclePepe
@Pappu
@Dominus
@ElTongaZ
@Solonov
@Check
@Kaka
@Pikaa
@.SpY.
@MaRouane
@#AhMeD#
@Hamada
@SkyHead
@HaniFarps

Each of you know why they are here, there is no need to describe.

Offline Lucky

• Former CIT Player 2011-2016
  • Ingame: CIT Pensioner
« Reply #44 on: 01 09, 2014, 05:50:35 pm »
There are nabs and there are pros. They know who they are and thankyou for being what you are  ;)

As I have said many times I have been in CIT since June 2011 where there was only around 250 players max on the server. Now a staggering 1400 and rising a MASSIVE achievement @Arran .

Thanks to the developers of MTA and the pru scripters out there who made this happen, I have tried scripting, I find it too hard  :'(, you lot are heroes.

This can be a great thing to tell on your CV if you ever go to apply for a job so thanks for giving me the opportunity.