Author Topic: [Arran] Crafting Armors' Materials will be based on how many armor you have left  (Read 3466 times)

Offline TroubleShot

• Regular Community Member
  • Life is Good
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: TroubleShot
My Suggestion contains one Criteria:
-Reduce inconvenience

Description: I dont think the title is clear tbh so let me explain here instead.
So as alot of you may know, the Required Materials for Crafting Armor is 100 Iron and 20 Oil which is worth $2,000, on armor pick ups you lose $1,000 only. Im not here to reduce the materials to $1,000 worth or smth, im here with a different approach, its to Base the required materials on how many armors you got left.

Example: I got 55 Armor left, so im gonna want a new fresh Armor, so the materials I need will be only around 60 iron and 12 oils, its pretty much similar to the armor pick up feature, you buy an armor from the armor pick up with half armor, you only spend around $500 or $600 (Not exactly sure how much but its what im reffering to) So if you doubled the price of the armor pick up, its almost as if you crafted from F9.

100 Iron for 14$ = $1,400
20 Oil for 30$ = $600

F9 Crafts costs $2,000 in total
Armor pick ups costs $1,000, if you doubled the prize, its almost as if you crafted from F9, So my point here is if you got 55 armor left (or lower/higher) the material's price should be around $1,200 only or $1,000 in the F9 panel.

That is all.
Thanks for reading.

« Last Edit: 24 11, 2020, 06:31:38 pm by Vampire »
Ex. CB CB again for 2nd time :ez:

Sons die, Redwood Bleeds

Offline Scarface.

YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Scarface
Material price is good. The Armor pickup price should increase to make balance in both two methods of getting an Armor. If you decreased the price of materials, it would affect the Trade system and then the Iron Miner and Fuel Transporter job will not give that much money it gives right now. I prefer to increase the Armor pickup price. Positive

Offline TroubleShot

• Life is Good
Material price is good. The Armor pickup price should increase to make balance in both two methods of getting an Armor. If you decreased the price of materials, it would affect the Trade system and then the Iron Miner and Fuel Transporter job will not give that much money it gives right now. I prefer to increase the Armor pickup price. Positive
im not suggesting to increase the armor pick up price, Im Suggesting to base the materials needed on crafting armor like for example,

I got 45 or 55 armor on me, the materials needed will be decreased based on how many armor I got, ex: 55 armor needs 45 armor to get it to 100, im gonna need only around 65 iron and 10 oil. Its how the armor pick up works so its why im suggesting it to be the same as F9 system regarding armors.

I think u misunderstood it @ScarFace1

Sons die, Redwood Bleeds

Offline Jaguar.

• Kai Zen
  • L3 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: San Andreas PD
  • Ingame: [CIT]Jaguar
  • Squad: CCC
I love this suggest and I think it's just fair. Using 100 irons and 20 oils with just a 50 damaged armor (only an example) is annoying and you lose your resources quickly. I'll go positive on this suggestion.
Not only a group, but family.

Offline Avices

• Senior Community Member
  • Group: SonsOfAnarchy
This suggestion is quite helpful and in fairness I will give an example of this, now you have half of the damaged armor you need 50-66 more iron and 10-20 oil which is considered costly to the player you see damaged armor will need extra 100 iron and 20 oil it's too wasteful of our iron and oil, so I'm Positive
Sons Forever Forever Sons & SFFS
Founding Member - WhiteBeard

Offline GaMeFeR

• Pirus Co-Founder
  • Long live to Pirus.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Pirus
  • Ingame: [CIT]GaMeFeR
I Cant believe I was about to suggest this right now and I was about to click ''Post'' but when I come and see This @TroubleShot Did the same isn't this weird ?

SCM | Ex L2 Staff
Ex Guider & Applications Handler
| Ex Head DJ | Ex ICM
November 3rd 2020: @GaMeFeR Accepted for JCM. -- MaZika + FMMs

Offline Pyxtro

• Junior Community Member
  • San Andreas Father
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: Pyxtro
  • Squad: AR
Greetings. I saw your suggestion yesterday and I had the opportunity to answer it today. To be honest, the situation you have mentioned is not really fair in terms of price. For example, we do not have to pay all the money for an armor even if 20 of 200 Armor points are gone, we pay as much as what is missing. The fact that this situation is the same in F9 craft table will make us profit even if a little. There will be those who say what is needed. I suggest they look at them collectively, not just one product. We craft armor at least 10 times in a CE. Unfortunately, we do not have a chance to buy. Therefore, a small change would be good. So I'm totally Positive. Good Luck.
San Andreas Father !
Everything is on your hands my son, don't screw it up !

Offline DraGo

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Tr1pL39
  • Ingame: dragomush252Sek
  • Squad: ŤhěĶìľł3ř
Brilliant idea I need to say! for example if I got half of the armor damaged and I want to craft armor again to make it full it is better to spend 50 iron and 10 oil it is the same system when you buy armor from the pickup you can buy armor for $700 when you already got some armor left.Positive :tick:
اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ وَسَلِّمْ وَبَارِكْ عَلَى سَيِّدُنَا مُحَمَّدٍ ﷺ

Offline Al3raB

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: Guard_Ghosts
  • Ingame: Al3raB~
This suggestion seems great, Isn't logic to use the same material to craft armor when Already I have armor in the half. But to be honest this will make it balanced and provide us money, I know it a little money. But imagine with me we get into Crime Event,surely I will craft for about 20 Armors yeah 20 armors because everytime they remove my armor and then I craft it again. Anyways I am voting Positive for this.

Offline Ivy

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
There have been many instances where I had to craft armor while already having one at about 50 more or less, and even though my armor wasn't completely destroyed, I had to spend all of the materials required to craft a full armor, despite not needing most of it. Also, I believe this is already a thing for when you buy armor from a car,  so I guess it would be good to have it for crafting as well.

Offline GaMeFeR

• Pirus Co-Founder
  • Long live to Pirus.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Pirus
  • Ingame: [CIT]GaMeFeR
I Was about to post the same but still I will vote Positive As you know its annoying when you need a bit of armor but its ask you 100 Iron and 20 Oil Making others lost iron because you want to fillup your armor to 100 then you have 80 But its ask for 100 And 20 oil.

SCM | Ex L2 Staff
Ex Guider & Applications Handler
| Ex Head DJ | Ex ICM
November 3rd 2020: @GaMeFeR Accepted for JCM. -- MaZika + FMMs

Offline TroubleShot

• Life is Good
I support your suggestion. When you craft armor it costs 2.000$. But when you buy it from pickups or armor sellers it costs 1.000$. It's very unlogical and this makes crafting armor useless. We must decrease worth of materials required for making armor to 1.000$. This will make things more fair and balanced
I'm giving Positive vote
uhmm that's not the topic you're saying that I started, im only suggesting to based the crafting armors materials which is similar to the armor pick up feature. For example you got 55 armor, if you buy armor at the pick up, you cost like 500$ or 600$. If you double that, it would be the same amount of $$ loss when crafting an armor. Im only suggesting to based the materials total prize when crafting an armor like the armor pickup feature. Not making the materials needed to 1000$ completely or something.

Sons die, Redwood Bleeds

Offline Scarface.

YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Scarface
So, you want to say that materials should be used for creating Armor according to the health of it left. Well, it would save our resources very much. So, it's great. This type of idea is good and it isn't easy to exploit it too. It also brings fairness as it is for both LAW side and Robbers side. So it should be added. Positive

Offline TroubleShot

• Life is Good
So, you want to say that materials should be used for creating Armor according to the health of it left. Well, it would save our resources very much. So, it's great. This type of idea is good and it isn't easy to exploit it too. It also brings fairness as it is for both LAW side and Robbers side. So it should be added. Positive
yes exactly. And no I dont think its exploitable at all. Not only it will benefit CnR, but also gang wars at LV and LS too.

Sons die, Redwood Bleeds

Offline GoldNugget

• Force is meaningless without skill
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: xCode
  • Ingame: GoldNugget
I don't think that I need to explain why I'm voting positively, it's really bummer to use 100% of crafting requirements when armor is already on half. Sure, it's a small change, but will definitely make everyone happy, except iron businessmen  (◔◡◔)

there are people who think and there are people who follow