Author Topic: [Arran] Crafting Armors' Materials will be based on how many armor you have left  (Read 3468 times)

Offline BossViktor

• New Community Member
  • Ты в муте,клоун.
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: Marines
  • Ingame: 1LT-Vektor[MAR]
  • Squad: Ronin_MC
I am completely negative, because firstly it will be an extra work for those who write and make a script, and secondly, why do we need such usefulness?

Offline TheGam3r23

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Outlaws MC
  • Ingame: TheGam3r23
If anyone has played as a gangster even for a few minutes they'd have noticed that iron depletes extremely fast, after every fight you need to craft again because if you don't then you will most likely die because the others will come with full armor. The recent change that changed the cost of iron to 100 instead of 200 was amazing and really helped but I believe that it would be so much better if you would lose iron and oil according to your missing armor, with the max being the current cost since it'd make gangster fights a lot better and the cost of fighting wouldn't be so high. Positive.

I am completely negative, because firstly it will be an extra work for those who write and make a script, and secondly, why do we need such usefulness?

Any change requires some time put into it, things don't magically change. We add things like this to improve the quality of life in the server, I don't get how you would prefer playing while something is unnecessarily bad when it could be much better for everyone.  :fp:
« Last Edit: 30 11, 2020, 06:34:35 pm by TheGam3r23 »
ok lemme explain about kicking thehacker

Offline TroubleShot

• Regular Community Member
  • Life is Good
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: TroubleShot
isnt it worth the time development if it will benefit everyone and make the server much better? (◔◡◔)
You did not even stated a valid reason on why u voted Negative..
Ask yourself, why do we need such usefulness? 「(゚ペ)
Ex. CB CB again for 2nd time :ez:

Sons die, Redwood Bleeds

Offline Alpoal

• silent dance with death
  • Ingame: Alpoal

Sometimes this situation cause waste of money and materials.I agree with you in suggestion.Its can be useful and fair.
We can save materials,balance with this suggestion and its gonna be very useful.

My vote is positive .
ex SAS Major General

Offline Gummy

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Global Army
  • Ingame: Gummy[GLA]
I think this should be implemented. If we buy Armor from cars/pickups while we have some armor, we won't have to pay full price. I think the same should be implemented for crafting too so it won't waste all our resources fast.  :tick:

Offline RichGang

• Donator L3
  • . إلوفآء نآدرٍ, إن وجدتهُ أحتفظ به .
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Guard_Ghosts
  • Ingame: RichGang
materials should be used for creating Armor according to the health of it left. Well, it would save our resources very much.
Positive, I think we can also add this feature to the food (Fish Cake & Meat Feast).

Respect Few, Fear None
One Of Pirus since 2015 - 2020

My Introduction. - My Twitch Channel. (I stream almost everyday)

Learn How to make a modded skin shader and test it in game

Offline TroubleShot

• Life is Good
  • Ingame: TroubleShot
Positive, I think we can also add this feature to the food (Fish Cake & Meat Feast).
well food reduce in a certain time unlike armor if you got like 137 food left and you want full 200 then I suggest you wait it to 100 before u craft 1 fish cake to get 200 food points, armor only get reduced when someone shots you but food is different, it reduce when you jump, when u sprint any many more activities.
Ex. CB CB again for 2nd time :ez:

Sons die, Redwood Bleeds

Offline Mr.Pringles

• CIT Radio DJ
  • aka Abo-Warda | Sanchez Master
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: Mr.Pringles
  • Squad: The_Velentzas
Iron is neither easy to get nor cheap to buy these days. For someone like me, I like everything to be perfect so I keep crafting armor even if I had 80 AP out of 100. This costs a lot and in some fights, you survive with these 20 AP that you saved. It will be fairer to make the amount of the consumed resources based on armor points left. It will also save thousands of money for poor criminals. Positive
5thStreetSaints
The_ReNeGaDeS
CITRadio

Offline Nyle

• Group: FightForHonor
Creating armor according to the material we have will keep the players away from waste and will also increase them economically.
I'm positive.

Offline GabreT

• New Community Member
  • Never let anyone know what you're thinking.
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: NSM
  • Ingame: Gabriel
  • Squad: TV
The most annoying thing is when you have 50% of  armor, and you want make it to 100 and its ask you for 100 iron, it have happen to me lot of times which its a annoying case that should be solved fast as possible, Positive.

Offline iNathaFTW.

• Junior Community Member
  • Learn how to be me!
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: iNathaFTW
  • Squad: KawasakiRacingT
I'll Positive this suggestion, it's helpful to save resources material for crafting armor.
iNathaFTW.
Assistant Director, Federal Bureau of Investigation

Since: 2012

Added iNathaFTW as Filipino helper. (13.01.2021 GMs + Counter)
February 15th: @iNathaFTW. Accepted for JCM. -- Kuldeep + Ptole

Online Raef

• The Raffaello
  • L2 Staff
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Raef
I guess it doesn't need a lot of explanation since it's a simple idea. It doesn't make sense wasting X amount of Y things to get full armor, yet the same X amount of these Y things is required to get a half armor, or for example, you have 70% armor, so you need the rest, which is 30%, not a new one, which is 100%. It is really a good idea and will make players save the materials needed to craft armor. Totally positive.

"When you look at a person, any person, everyone has a story. Everyone has gone through something that has changed their life. Anxiety, depression and panic attacks are not signs of weakness. They are signs of trying to remain strong for way too long." - Deepika Padukone

Offline Compl3x

• me name is sakan igadik
    YearsYearsYears
It's often seen that you armor even when you loss 10 points of your armor, and logically you are to use less materials than it takes to cover up 100 armor points. This will help us not waste additional materials, and reduce the inconvenience. Sometimes I think to myself if I should've armored up or not, just to save these few materials. Would be a good addition to the game. Positive
Ex CEM
Ex SCM
Ex Staff
Ex Adm.
Ex Country Supporter
GOD

Offline HosttyBoy

• Outstanding Community Member
  • Workaholic
  • Ingame: HosttyBoy
Marked as High Priority, 21 positive, 1 negative. However, I couldn't add [+++] because the title is too long but I set the topic sticky.
Instagram : mojtabapourfathi

Offline VAPER

• Junior Community Member
  • 𝗔 𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝘁𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Squad: uncrowned
I am an LV player. But actually the armor balance remains every time we craft the F9 thing to lose 20 oil and 200 iron. This too consumes too much oil and iron. I support this suggestion if the current amount of armor on you only needs 60. iron and 12 oil. in return we get quite a good armor. Positive/color]

K3chievers Founder | uncrowned Founder

Watch me playing this game on youtube , click on the link below