Author Topic: Neural link gives a future for paralyzed people  (Read 300 times)

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
Neural link gives a future for paralyzed people
« on: 27 03, 2024, 10:54:26 am »
First human to get the neural link brain chip can now use a computer even though paralysed below the neck. This is the beginning of helping so many people, not just paralysed but one day blind people can see again, etc.

Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.

Online ManeXi

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: TR
Re: Neural link gives a future for paralyzed people
« Reply #1 on: 28 03, 2024, 01:09:26 am »
 <3 <3

Offline Clark

• Donator L3
  • I just cooked a whole brick
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Clark
  • Squad: Wrath
« Reply #2 on: 28 03, 2024, 05:30:15 pm »
Also wanted to share here as well since you mentioned blind people being able to see again, here is a video from MrBeast. I know a lot of people hate on him for unknown reasons when he does so much good but I will link the video if anyone wants to watch!

At seventeen, I wanted everything that was in store. At twenty I bought it all just to make sure.

Offline Ace

• Forum Lawyer
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Ace
  • Squad: Bloodmoon
« Reply #3 on: 28 03, 2024, 07:00:42 pm »
First human to get the neural link brain chip can now use a computer even though paralysed below the neck. This is the beginning of helping so many people, not just paralysed but one day blind people can see again, etc.

This really is almost magical technology as far as I'm concerned. Giving hope to paralysed people like this is truly amazing  :heart1:

Also wanted to share here as well since you mentioned blind people being able to see again, here is a video from MrBeast. I know a lot of people hate on him for unknown reasons when he does so much good but I will link the video if anyone wants to watch!

Mr beast I think is pretty unequivocally a good guy who has used his fame and money to immeasurably improve the lives of tens of thousand of people. He has a similar video curing deafness for 1,000 people and one fixing facial disfigurement of 1,000 people.

I disagree with the criticisms of Mr beast, but if you want a steelman of their position, see it here:
Show content