Ingame Community > News and Updates

[Brian] Re-adding the Malibu Club

(1/8) > >>

MethodMan:
I and many other people would love to see the Malibu Club re-added back in the game. I don't know why it was removed in the first place. Not a major update for the game, would just be another place to be added back in the game for people to hang out and play music in the club. Won't disturb any game-play but would only have a positive effect for groups and squads to have a place to chill.

Also don't quote me on it but Brian may have the file saved somewhere, will be provided if necessary.

Brian:
Seems like I still have the mod files...

P4K.:

--- Quote from: Brian on 17 08, 2019, 10:42:59 am ---Seems like I still have the mod files...

--- End quote ---
What's the point of adding it back? it was unused even from the first week..

MethodMan:
Whats the harm in adding it back? A lot of places such as the Alhambra Club which you probably have never heard of is unused. But you don't know that if it was unused or not, a lot of factors can prove you wrong.

Dredd:
Maybe we could make it so Malibu club appears only the weekend or something so it may be more popular when it's a love and we definitely need to think something unique for it where you can only do it inside. I would like to see it back since the current area is not used properly.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version