Ingame Community > News and Updates

Add repetition key and songstrip to /mplayer

(1/2) > >>

Cristiano:
I'm here today to tell you about a feature I'd like to have added for a long time. Everytime, I play the server I listen to music and I feel some shortcomings. As you know, mplayer has been in repair for a while and there are 2 important features that I want to be added. I wanted to share them with you.

First of all, the song is a strip where we can see the whole. As with any music player, a feature that we can start wherever we want to start the song. For example, I want my friend to listen to my song's favorite seconds, but in order to do so, we need to open the song from the beginning and listen. This is quite troublesome and boring.

Show contentBy from Pilovali's website.

Another feature is the repeat button. With this button, you will not have to re-open your song continuously. When you press the button, the song will play forever and when you press it again, this feature will be disabled.

Redtay:
 I like to listen to mplayer musics too and myplayer needs updates like your suggestions. I can't see any reason not to vote positive. I totally agree with your suggestions. Upvoting.

Sinon:
I agree with you when it comes about the repeat , we really need this feature  :tick:

Hyfa:
I like the idea, this should be added, many players will like it and use the mplayer more  :tick:

SkyPeR:
Good suggestion, because sometimes music can take a long time to start.

I think this suggestion should be added. Upvoting!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version