Author Topic: Event Chat - /ec  (Read 2297 times)

ads123321

Event Chat - /ec
« on: 28 01, 2014, 11:04:50 pm »
Hi CIT Players.

When we join in zones at ACA-BR-MDM-DS-PDR-DFR events , I suggest that an eventchat 'EC' . And its better to be  special for criminals and cops. Because when criminals state that they are rushing , Cops are staying gingerly. If you take care of my suggestion I will be honoured.

/discuss

Offline Bl3nd

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Event Chat - /ec
« Reply #1 on: 28 01, 2014, 11:06:06 pm »
From what I understood, I'd say - Ever heard of team chat? You can simple say that you're rushing in it ...
Rolling swishers hittin' swishes

ads123321

« Reply #2 on: 28 01, 2014, 11:17:28 pm »
İf we write it from teamsay it dont take much attention but if we use EC , it could take much attention.

Offline Bl3nd

• Senior Community Member
« Reply #3 on: 28 01, 2014, 11:19:27 pm »
İf we write it from teamsay it dont take much attention but if we use EC , it could take much attention.

I suppose there are Criminal Bosses at every event, I'm pretty sure everyone does listen to them at Team Chat. Therefore, this suggestion makes no point. That's my opinion.
Rolling swishers hittin' swishes

m7med11

« Reply #4 on: 28 01, 2014, 11:20:33 pm »
Well,from my side I didn't understand anything as Bl3nd said,but what I understood that you want addition of a new chat in event areas,well if they'll add a new chat I think all player 'll see it they can't manage it between two sides (I think),also u said they can't notice in team chat?because maybe people talking?they'll talk in /ec too so it's totally useless,imo it's not needed,-1.

Hello

« Reply #5 on: 28 01, 2014, 11:21:01 pm »
This would be better: During CnR events if you in it then you won't be able too see other side's chat. What I mean ? So If you are a cop in the CnR event then you will not be able too see criminals' chat.

m7med11

« Reply #6 on: 28 01, 2014, 11:23:53 pm »
This would be better: During CnR events if you in it then you won't be able too see other side's chat. What I mean ? So If you are a cop in the CnR event then you will not be able too see criminals' chat.
"You won't be able to see other side's chat" Cops got /e chat and criminals got team chat already no body talks in Local,so there's already a way so "You won't be able to see other side's chat".

ads123321

« Reply #7 on: 28 01, 2014, 11:33:20 pm »
I suppose there are Criminal Bosses at every event, I'm pretty sure everyone does listen to them at Team Chat. Therefore, this suggestion makes no point. That's my opinion.
If a special chat could be added , people can coordinate better in these events so thats make criminal events enjoyable.

Well,from my side I didn't understand anything as Bl3nd said,but what I understood that you want addition of a new chat in event areas,well if they'll add a new chat I think all player 'll see it they can't manage it between two sides (I think),also u said they can't notice in team chat?because maybe people talking?they'll talk in /ec too so it's totally useless,imo it's not needed,-1.
I think its useless and it can be codable , Main think of this suggestion chatting with only one team so only polices or criminals will speak with their members.

m7med11

« Reply #8 on: 28 01, 2014, 11:38:57 pm »
chatting with only one team so only polices or criminals will speak with their members.
I  already said above that cops got /e and criminals got team chat and I was criminal before and I know that criminal bosses can control criminals and team chat ain't that spam that you can see.

Offline FaDy#QQ

• Junior Community Member
  • Q_Q
« Reply #9 on: 28 01, 2014, 11:39:25 pm »
already suggested here and was denied http://cit2.net/index.php?topic=88199.msg946179#msg946179
Its useless
You can use team chat.
WE ALL GONNA DIE

ads123321

« Reply #10 on: 28 01, 2014, 11:46:13 pm »
I  already said above that cops got /e and criminals got team chat and I was criminal before and I know that criminal bosses can control criminals and team chat ain't that spam that you can see.
I already knew these ,  I think currently chats are isnt enough for coordinating players at events.

already suggested here and was denied http://cit2.net/index.php?topic=88199.msg946179#msg946179
Its useless
You can use team chat.
I just need some support of community.  :)

Offline Aayush

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: HoBoS
  • Ingame: AAYUSH
  • Squad: xvtt/ES
« Reply #11 on: 29 01, 2014, 04:31:21 pm »
This isn't needed because as most of the players said "We already have a team chat" and moreover "event chat" will be only used while a event is going on and thus is makes no sense.

• Thanks for giving me 1000+ "thank you's" people •
IRC Guide
Ex. HoBoS/xvtt Leader & Honorable member

Offline Rabbid Rabbit

• The Rabbit
  • Honorable
« Reply #12 on: 30 01, 2014, 12:53:08 pm »
Nex people will want a chat for Ints and Event dimension (Admin events)  :fp:

Suggestion didn't meet min votes reqs.
Make the most of what you have, you never know when life might take it away

Beginning

I am grateful to have found you, to have known you, played with you and I thank you for your messagess.
I wish the best for this community.