Author Topic: Lower warning levels for forum rules  (Read 3682 times)

xb0xkilla162

Re: Lower warning levels for forum rules
« Reply #15 on: 27 12, 2014, 05:55:36 pm »
Well the problem here is that Staffs doesn't issue the same level of warn for the same rule, a simple example:
In this ScreenShot, xb0x warned twice for the same rule but once 25% and the other time 10% because depends on what this guy posted or did. They will have to review all rules and set for each one of them an exact percentage that will be issued if it is broken!
The 10% was because the warning level already got to 100%

Offline Uardo.

• xCode Founder
  • Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: xCode
« Reply #16 on: 27 12, 2014, 06:46:50 pm »
The 10% was because the warning level already got to 100%
Well I just took it as an example but still there are plenty of warnings where they have been warned by 20% and 25% or even 70% for 11#, that's why I guess this suggestion is useless somehow.

Unless, as I said in my previous post You (Staffs) will review all rules and make a list of warnings of a specified rule that will be issued if someone brakes one of them.
Albanian

SonicX

« Reply #17 on: 27 12, 2014, 07:21:48 pm »
About that It is not good suggestion because u have to know your  mistakes to not do they again so what is the purpose if lowering it everyone gets hurt for doing the bad action And about new players saying mercy to them they should have read the rules to not have been punished for the action and thanks for listening

DownVote

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #18 on: 27 12, 2014, 07:48:32 pm »
I've increased the warning level required to have the 'watched' status from 20% to 30%.

I will also add a maximum warning level %'s to each rule so that admins shouldn't warn for more than that.
« Last Edit: 27 12, 2014, 07:52:17 pm by Arran »
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.