Author Topic: Ability to sell your weapons to the server  (Read 3180 times)

Offline Master.

• The Temper
  • Honorable
  • Patience ☯
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Master
  • Squad: CSA
Ability to sell your weapons to the server
« on: 24 01, 2014, 08:03:43 pm »
Hey there guys, i'm here to suggest KaReemFTW idea as he's not JCM, well let's start.

We face a common problem which is we can hardly sell our weapons, because everyone can easily buy them from the ammunation and not everyone checks F7 for the weapons, they just buy it from the ammunation. So why not to add ability to sell our weapons to the server? This will be an easy way to fix this problem, if you think that it would be unfair, no it wont. Some of you may think that while selling your weapon, only 90% of the weapons cost must be given to you, to make it fair. Well decide, but imo it would be better to sell it with the full price, discuss it.

If the player bought the weapon from F7 he will sel it back to the server for the same price that he bought it from F7. For example if he bought M4 for 60 k, he will sell it for 60 k to the server, same feature applies to the ammunation.
« Last Edit: 25 01, 2014, 09:45:59 pm by Master. »
I kept everything inside and even though I tried, it all fell apart
What it meant to me will eventually be a memory of a time...

Offline CocoNuT

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: CocoNuT
Re: Ability to sell your weapons to the server
« Reply #1 on: 24 01, 2014, 08:07:28 pm »
Nice suggestion but,
what if a player bought a MG from F7 for 4m?
Will he sell the MG to the server for 5m (Original price)?

Or.. if he bought the MG from F7 for 4m, will he sell the MG to the server for 4m (The same price)
Truth is everybody is going to hurt you: you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. - Bob Marley

OnEaToNcE

« Reply #2 on: 24 01, 2014, 08:08:13 pm »
I've thought of that multiple times since I've bought MG by mistake and lost 5m but it will make selling guns in F7 useless, don't you think. I personally would sell all my weapons back to the server to get the original price and not a dollar less.

How about you can sell them for 80% of their price?

Offline Master.

• The Temper
  • Honorable
  • Patience ☯
« Reply #3 on: 24 01, 2014, 08:11:35 pm »
I've thought of that multiple times since I've bought MG by mistake and lost 5m but it will make selling guns in F7 useless, don't you think. I personally would sell all my weapons back to the server to get the original price and not a dollar less.

How about you can sell them for 80% of their price?
It's already useless, unless you're selling your minigun. I didn't see anyone buying any weapons from F7, only Minigun and it's for 4.7-4.8 millions. 80% is even worse, at least 90% as everyone would like to see it, will be good.
Nice suggestion but,
what if a player bought a MG from F7 for 4m?
Will he sell the MG to the server for 5m (Original price)?

Or.. if he bought the MG from F7 for 4m, will he sell the MG to the server for 4m (The same price)
If he wants to sell the weapon, the system must automatically catch the price of that weapon, not by checking ammunations price however is it in scripting, by checking how much money he spent to buy the weapon, doesn't matters if minigun is 5m in ammunation, if he bought it for 1$, will sell it for 1$ too.

Offline Mukhtar

• The One Man Army
  • Never give up! Great things take time.
  • Ingame: Mukhtar
  • Squad: ECF
« Reply #4 on: 25 01, 2014, 01:50:30 am »
I'm neutral about this idea. But, if this option is added then non is going to sell his weapon on f7 which means that we can't buy weapon with lower prices. Just imagine, expensive guns like MG will be out of range for newbies. I think its better to let people sell them on f7 with cheaper prices. Its an advantage for others to buy guns with better prices.

On the other hand sometimes we buy a gun and later we realize that this gun is useless and then we want to sell it immediately but we can't. so it is good if we have a option to sell it immediately.
that is why I'm neutral.

...انت يا هنا عمري..  يا روحي  و آمالي 

Sometimes, when you give up on someone, its not because you don't care anymore, but because you realized they don't.

Offline Master.

• The Temper
  • Honorable
  • Patience ☯
« Reply #5 on: 25 01, 2014, 02:38:56 pm »
I'm neutral about this idea. But, if this option is added then non is going to sell his weapon on f7 which means that we can't buy weapon with lower prices. Just imagine, expensive guns like MG will be out of range for newbies. I think its better to let people sell them on f7 with cheaper prices. Its an advantage for others to buy guns with better prices.

On the other hand sometimes we buy a gun and later we realize that this gun is useless and then we want to sell it immediately but we can't. so it is good if we have a option to sell it immediately.
that is why I'm neutral.
Did you ever see a guy selling his weapons for cheap? No, nobody would sell them, many players aren't selling them because it's just waste of their "Money", there are some ppl like that. Minigun is the only gun that gets sold for like 100-150 k cheaper than it's own price and nobody would even pay attention to the newbies that are trying to get the gun for cheaper price, except some helpfull players, supporters. With this feature, we can easily sell them and get 90% of the real price, fair enough and will be more usefull than F7.

Offline Abo-Man3

• Junior Community Member
  • ما انصحك تحاول تعرف اكثر
  • Group: KLM
  • Ingame: Abo-Man3
« Reply #6 on: 28 01, 2014, 02:03:39 pm »
Well, imo I think this would be a good way for account hackers to get even more money from the hacked victim which is a serious danger.
You want your money back? Just go sell your weapon in F7.
I down-vote this suggestion until you find a way to prevent that.

Fed up.

Offline Master.

• The Temper
  • Honorable
  • Patience ☯
« Reply #7 on: 29 01, 2014, 09:29:27 pm »
Well, imo I think this would be a good way for account hackers to get even more money from the hacked victim which is a serious danger.
You want your money back? Just go sell your weapon in F7.
I down-vote this suggestion until you find a way to prevent that.
Well, there aren't many hackers in CIT but still you're right. Someone gives his pass to others, his friends or whatever, some people are just recovering accs with emails so yeah, it's possibly abuse. I was thinking about e-mail confirmation, how do you think? Firstly no, that's not like you thought. I wanted to make it like if you're trying to sell a weapon, a gui appears "Do you want to sell this weapon, for sure?", if you press "Yes", another gui appears with Email confirmation. When you confirm your accounts email, weapon gets sold to the server, BUT, your email gets a message like "Your weapon has been sold" or such thing, if it's not needed, then let's don't add that modification. Just confirming your accounts email to be able to sell your weapons to the server, good enough?

Only the account owner knows his email and i'm sure they'd change it to another, new email, to prevent their "Friends" logging into their accs to hack, recover or whatever theyre doing.

Offline Mukhtar

• The One Man Army
  • Never give up! Great things take time.
  • Ingame: Mukhtar
  • Squad: ECF
« Reply #8 on: 30 01, 2014, 03:16:48 am »
Did you ever see a guy selling his weapons for cheap? No, nobody would sell them, many players aren't selling them because it's just waste of their "Money", there are some ppl like that. Minigun is the only gun that gets sold for like 100-150 k cheaper than it's own price and nobody would even pay attention to the newbies that are trying to get the gun for cheaper price, except some helpfull players, supporters. With this feature, we can easily sell them and get 90% of the real price, fair enough and will be more usefull than F7.
I always see, I bought many guns and sold them with a good profit. I have bought my guns from other people with a cheap price. The thing that I have never seen is someone selling a gun more expensive than gun shop!

...انت يا هنا عمري..  يا روحي  و آمالي 

Sometimes, when you give up on someone, its not because you don't care anymore, but because you realized they don't.

Offline Rabbid Rabbit

• The Rabbit
  • Honorable
« Reply #9 on: 30 01, 2014, 12:50:13 pm »
Suggestion didn't meet min votes - days reqs.
Make the most of what you have, you never know when life might take it away

Beginning

I am grateful to have found you, to have known you, played with you and I thank you for your messagess.
I wish the best for this community.