Author Topic: Ability to see turrets behind walls with LSD.  (Read 1737 times)

taoukaros

Ability to see turrets behind walls with LSD.
« on: 13 03, 2014, 03:42:20 pm »
Hello ,

I'm suggesting to have the ability to see any placed turret beside/behind any wall/building with LSD.This will help both sides , law/criminals. Many people for example in LV.Every turf has turrets now , it could be easier for everyone to know where the enemys' turret is.

An option could be in /settings about enabling/disabling this feature in CnR events.

Regards.

Offline MadaFaka

• The Original
  • Donator L3
  • Veni, Vidi, Vici
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Ability to see turrets behind walls with LSD.
« Reply #1 on: 13 03, 2014, 06:06:30 pm »
This is the point in turrets. To lure your opponent/outnumbered enemy around a corner and then surprise him/them. What's next? LSD for satchels?

talking about lv only^

taoukaros

« Reply #2 on: 13 03, 2014, 07:22:49 pm »
This is the point in turrets. To lure your opponent/outnumbered enemy around a corner and then surprise him/them. What's next? LSD for satchels?

talking about lv only^

There are turfs that if you don't know where the turret is u get killed in 3 seconds.Im just trying to make it easier.

Offline VDN

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #3 on: 13 03, 2014, 11:36:48 pm »
Would be fine for the cops in DFR we lured them into the lower office and we had like 6-7 turrets ready there.. but crims have the same problem at criminal events, upvote +1

Lasoneff

« Reply #4 on: 14 03, 2014, 05:55:33 pm »
Like a said this :
And we can't see The Satchels so let's make satchel blips pff.This is fight/war man you can't make easily because somethings must be difficult.

Actually http://cit2.net/index.php?topic=117675.0 this is same.

This is fight/war so why you guys trying to make easily for everything in LV, somethings must be difficult.We need's to see war , really war.And LSD running with Body heat. So I couldn't seen the heat in turrets.
« Last Edit: 14 03, 2014, 05:59:05 pm by Lasoneff »

Offline KareemFTW

• Junior Community Member
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: KareemFTW
« Reply #5 on: 14 03, 2014, 06:18:40 pm »
I would agree on this if it will apply on turfs but I will disagree if it will apply on CnR events Because In CnR,It is easy to hide from the turrets but In turfs you are exposed to it and to the other group members who will instantly kill you.

Until you clear things to me,I will stay neutral
Deputy Chief of San Andreas Police Department

taoukaros

« Reply #6 on: 15 03, 2014, 10:35:24 pm »
I would agree on this if it will apply on turfs but I will disagree if it will apply on CnR events Because In CnR,It is easy to hide from the turrets but In turfs you are exposed to it and to the other group members who will instantly kill you.

Until you clear things to me,I will stay neutral

It's not expected so it's a little bit unfair.It's not easy to hide from it unless you are in a good spot.

Offline Qetoo

• Quality remains.
  • Ingame: Q2
« Reply #7 on: 15 03, 2014, 11:35:37 pm »
I agree, because we already can see players behind the walls. And there's a point from making this ability for LSD and adding this suggestion to CIT will be just like the ability of seeing players behind walls, because these turrets shots just like players/people. The deference between Turrets and Players is Players is controlled by real people and turrets is controlled by computer/script, it'll make it fair for both sides people who are lower than 800 hours who can't place turrets will be able to see these turrets behind walls to be careful. I agree with this suggestion, you got my vote.

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #8 on: 18 03, 2014, 08:51:23 pm »
Added.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.