Author Topic: Adding a panel for the /vehskin  (Read 1397 times)

Offline Ron.

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Adding a panel for the /vehskin
« on: 20 01, 2015, 05:04:14 pm »
Evening!

This is a pretty simple suggestions that it would be like adding a panel everytime you do /vehskin because most of the times you want to use the vehskin from a group and the one from the squad will get applied to the vehicle so by adding this panel you can select the skin you want to use and the car.

The idea for the panel that I had was to have a list of all the cars you own and there will be 4 options (Group Shader, Squad Shader, Personal Shader , None) and that the player ticks on the options that he wants. This is mostly so people can actually use all the shaders that are made. If for example a player does not have a personal shader of the car he owns and he ticks the options then nothing will happen. It will only work if he has the shader of each option. (Group, Squad, Personal)

I'm not a GUI Scripter but I know how to use "Paint" so I draw how it should look like. Please forgive the lack of tools for this suggestion.

Show content

Regards

"/vehskin" for your own vehicleskin and "/squadskin" for your squad shader and "/groupskin" for your group shader. This way you would be able to use three skins on your vehicle and if you have more than 1 shader you own on 1 vehicle u can do "/vehskin 1" and "/vehskin 2" for it.
« Last Edit: 20 01, 2015, 06:35:28 pm by Ron' »

Offline Philo

• Good Moaning dear.
  • Ingame: Philo
Re: Adding a panel for the /vehskin
« Reply #1 on: 20 01, 2015, 06:32:08 pm »
You suggestion is pretty decent Ron but it would take alot of effort to script afaik. It would be ALOT easier if once you are in a car you can just type. "/vehskin" for your own vehicleskin and "/squadskin" for your squad shader and "/groupskin" for your group shader. This way you would be able to use three skins on your vehicle and if you have more than 1 shader you own on 1 vehicle u can do "/vehskin 1" and "/vehskin 2" for it. If you dont like this simple thingie then I do support your idea too RON.

Offline Ron.

« Reply #2 on: 20 01, 2015, 06:34:32 pm »
You suggestion is pretty decent Ron but it would take alot of effort to script afaik. It would be ALOT easier if once you are in a car you can just type. "/vehskin" for your own vehicleskin and "/squadskin" for your squad shader and "/groupskin" for your group shader. This way you would be able to use three skins on your vehicle and if you have more than 1 shader you own on 1 vehicle u can do "/vehskin 1" and "/vehskin 2" for it. If you dont like this simple thingie then I do support your idea too RON.

Well yeah adding those commands would also be useful, it's also another option. The thing for those who don't know the commands, I mean a panel is pretty useful and easy to use. But still boht options would be useful.

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #3 on: 23 01, 2015, 04:21:16 pm »
Modified the command:

/vehskin type

type: p/g/s (personal / group / squad)
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.