Author Topic: Ability to recover vehicles to your position if its 15 meters away  (Read 741 times)

Offline Droidy

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: San Andreas PD
  • Ingame: Droidy[SAPD]
What is the suggestion going about?: I'm suggesting that you can recover in your position (VIP Recover) your vehicle when it's 15 meters away from you.
Description: This is pretty simple. I'm suggesting that when your vehicle is not more than 15 meters away from you you will be able to recover it at your position.
What would this suggestion improve: It will improve the gameplay. It is annoying when you don't have VIP and your vehicle gets stuck in some wall or it falls in the water and you need to recover it.
Why does this needs to be added?: As I stated above, is needs to be added because sometimes your vehicle falls in the water or it gets stuck in some wall or something like that and you need to recover it but you don't have VIP.
Can you provide us any examples?: X player falls in the water, then he swims to the land and he recovers his vehicle. He'll be able to recover it at his position unless it's more than 15 meters away from him. Otherwise he won't be able to recover his vehicle (it will be sent to the most near recovery point).

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
Added.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.