Author Topic: Update Barriers so Community and Official Law groups can use them in Law Dim.  (Read 1227 times)

Offline Rusty

• Honorable
  • Forever a CITizen
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Rusty
  • Squad: N/A
What is the suggestion going about?: Updating Police Barriers so they can be used by Community and Official Law groups inside the Law Dimension that's accessible from the Law Farm.

Description: I think the Barriers system (/barrier) which is already available for Official and Community Law groups should be updated so that Official and Community Law groups can use them in the Law Dimension in which they can enter and freely train their members without being harassed at the Law Farm.

What would this suggestion improve: The ability for Law groups to train new members in how to properly use Barriers in situations like Roadblocks and firefights with Criminals without breaking server rules while making those roadblocks easy to go through for large Civilian vehicles and unwanted Citizens.

Why does this needs to be added?:  We can already perform every other type of training imaginable in the privacy of the Law Dimension without being harassed by Criminals who have no other goal than to kill us or make life miserable for us.
     I've seen people calling out Law groups for not doing enough roadblocks, but it's hard to train someone who's never participated in a roadblock when we can't focus on the specifics of making a proper roadblock when everyone's distracted because we're under constant attack from Criminals who just don't give a fuck. If we could use barriers in the Law dimension and have a chance to properly train our members in how to use them to make an effective roadblock while also making it open to all Civilian traffic, we might actually do more roadblocks. We just need the opportunity to train our members how to properly use them without distractions.

Can you provide us any examples?:  Today SAPD attempted to do a Roadblock training to show some of our newer members how to properly use barriers to make a roadblock that hinders wanted criminals, but allows unwanted criminals and larger Civilian vehicles to pass through it freely without hindering their progress. Unfortunately, we weren't able to teach our new members anything because we were constantly under attack from random criminals, even when we decided to move to the tunnels on the freeway between Angel Pine and LS. At one point, there were Criminals attacking us from both sides of the tunnel, and after we'd killed all of them, that was the moment I decided to travel to the Law Farm alone to see if we could use barriers inside the Law Dimension. To mine and my group's dismay, I wasn't able to.
« Last Edit: 03 08, 2015, 03:50:48 am by Rusty »
Need help with something CIT-related? Answers to many questions can be found in the Tutorials & Guides section. If you can't find what you're looking for there, ask about your issue in the General Support / Questions section and someone will be happy to help you.

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.