Author Topic: [IMPLEMENTED] Replacing criminals getting "Lame abuse for aiming a nearer cop"  (Read 3164 times)

Offline They SeeMi Rollin'

• New Community Member
  • Gift from the Moon
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: SeeMi
  • Squad: Wrath
So what happens, As we have seen when criminals tries to get a cop from a far distance, for example if he uses a sniper. Cop moves at front of his aim to get him wanted and frozen, this way he kill that criminal abusing their advantage. Also during gangwars or wherever some gangster fights each other, cops move at front of their weapon aim and they abuse same way here too. Criminals get this message for the act
Lame abuse behaviour detected: trying to kill a cop close up with no wanted level.
  I am sure some of you guys also experienced this situation  and  you might know how annoying it feels this way. It doesn't seems punishable sometimes or most of the time criminals fails to get clue in just short time.

What is the solution to the Problem?
  Afaik it was scripted due to criminals abusing it for killing afkers/idle cops but it turned  to lawside now most of them abuse to kill the wanted criminal when he get frozen for 3-4secs. I came up with a perfect solution for both law and criminals  just with 2 steps.

• Removing current  lame abuse for killing a cop close up
  • Adding "Cops will receive invisible kinda sheild for 2sec if an unwanted criminal started shooting/aimed a cop.
Explanation to the new script
  When an unwanted criminal will try to kill an idle cop, he'll not be able to damage him for 2sec because of a shield applied for the limited time. Criminals will get wanted but they'll not get frozen. For cops 2secs is  enough time  to defend themselves. Criminals will no longer stay as statue and they'll defend if cops tried to get them wanted. So it seems fair and also no abusable act from both sides(CopsNCrims). I am sure it will help

Edited accordig to opnions
« Last Edit: 13 06, 2019, 04:03:31 pm by Arran »
expect the unexpected

Offline TheHacker

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Outlaws MC
  • Ingame: 1337
  • Squad: Vainglory
I played as criminal once and I found this really really annoying and made me question the existence of it. It is really a great replacement and I think it already exists when you change your occupation into gangster, so I believe it will be possible. I agree on this :tick:
im going to get TheGaymer kicked too
sooo dont worry

Offline Redfire

• Senior Community Member
  • Prometheus
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Redfire
I could imagine how annoying this is, even though I only play as a cop. Though I don't find your solution to the problem good enough.

How about we just remove it all and add the following: cops will receive 2 seconds of shield? (criminal either starts shooting / aiming at the cop, criminal becomes wanted > cop immediately receives 2 seconds of shield)
"A day will come when you think you are safe and happy, and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth. And you will know the debt is paid."

"I played soldier, you played king. And struck me down, when I kissed that ring. You lost that right, to hold that crown. I built you up, but you let me down. So when you fall, I'll take my turn. And fan the flames, as your blazes burn."

Offline Shogun

• The Shogunate
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • Group: Bikers MC
I could imagine how annoying this is, even though I only play as a cop. Though I don't find your solution to the problem good enough.

How about we just remove it all and add the following: cops will receive 2 seconds of shield? (criminal either starts shooting / aiming at the cop, criminal becomes wanted > cop immediately receives 2 seconds of shield)
I do agree on that part, two seconds of shield seems pretty much fine to me.
 :tick:
Ex. L3 Staff, HCB and CEM.
Bikers forever, forever Bikers.
Thank you for the good times y'all.

Offline Ariana

• Donator L3
  • Ingame: Ariana
  • Squad: SAAS
Stop putting  :tick: before it even turns into a vote...

• New Community Member
  • Gift from the Moon

:thumb:

You can vote for it now
expect the unexpected

Offline Redfire

• Prometheus
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Redfire

Due to the change, I am now supporting it.
« Last Edit: 09 06, 2019, 08:33:13 pm by Redfire »
"A day will come when you think you are safe and happy, and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth. And you will know the debt is paid."

"I played soldier, you played king. And struck me down, when I kissed that ring. You lost that right, to hold that crown. I built you up, but you let me down. So when you fall, I'll take my turn. And fan the flames, as your blazes burn."

Offline Ariana

• Donator L3
  • Ingame: Ariana
  • Squad: SAAS

Very annoying when cops run infront of you when your turfing

Offline Shogun

• The Shogunate
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • Group: Bikers MC
I do agree on that part, two seconds of shield seems pretty much fine to me.
Ex. L3 Staff, HCB and CEM.
Bikers forever, forever Bikers.
Thank you for the good times y'all.

Offline noD3

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 1337

You can vote for it now
General information and rules:
  • When you change a proposal to a vote you must post a reply to the topic and include a quote of the original post, this reply must then not be modified as it is the final proposal.

If this proposal is about police officers being immune 2 seconds to the criminal who aimed or shooted at him from behind, then
« Last Edit: 06 06, 2019, 02:26:58 pm by noD3 »

Offline TheHacker

• New Community Member
  • Group: Outlaws MC
  • Ingame: 1337
  • Squad: Vainglory
I played as criminal once and I found this really really annoying and made me question the existence of it. It is really a great replacement and I think it already exists when you change your occupation into gangster, so I believe it will be possible. I agree on this :tick:
Already stated my opinion on this.
im going to get TheGaymer kicked too
sooo dont worry

• New Community Member
  • Gift from the Moon
5 votes, Set as Accepted
expect the unexpected

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
Proposals require 3+ votes to be accepted this only has 2.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.

Offline OhhKarim

• Players of the Gold
  • Group: Team eXodus #1
  • Ingame: OhhKarim
  • Squad: NoAP4U
Agreed. :tick:

The protection of 2 seconds you proposed instead of a freeze seems indeed more reasonable to me, so you can still defend yourself from the surroundings and the cop will have some time to defend himself too.

Note to councillors: @TheHacker @Shogun @Redfire @noD3 @SeeMi @ProofGang @WillyPoo
Guys you must put the cross/tick before you put your reasons, the reasons should be put in the next sentence. Otherwise it's against the board rules and that's probably why Arran doesn't count them.
Rules councillors must follow when posting here:

When a councillor votes they must start their post with either an :cros: or a :tick: then below it give reason(s) for their decision.
This is what happens when I dont delete your "usual" quotes. Just check topic and notice how it has full of negativity, hate and toxic posts (except some funny ones. Respect to you). You only spreat anger against PAM and Staff team. I feel so sorry that you've failed in life.

Offline Prof.Gang

• P G
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ChaosGuardians

It's a way better to balance for both sides. 2 seconds shield sounds a good alternative.