Author Topic: [+++] Being able to add static vehicles at zones  (Read 2477 times)

Offline Adahan

• Regular Community Member
  • Respect is earned, Loyalty returned
    YearsYearsYears
[+++] Being able to add static vehicles at zones
« on: 03 03, 2021, 03:02:21 pm »
Hi CIT community,
Today I’m here with a simple suggestion. As you know in recent updates DLX people got a new perm to use. They can add static vehicles to their houses. My suggestion is simple, DLX people will be able to use -/addstaticveh zone when they are in their zones. The rules will be identical to the one with the houses but it will be in zones only with a diffrent command to activate.
« Last Edit: 11 04, 2021, 04:32:11 pm by HosttyBoy »

Offline GaMeFeR

• Pirus Co-Founder
  • Senior Community Member
  • Long live to Pirus.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Pirus
  • Ingame: [CIT]GaMeFeR
Re: Being able to add static vehicles at zones
« Reply #1 on: 03 03, 2021, 04:55:40 pm »
Well, in my opinion most of the players always wanted to have static vehicles into their zone for more realism its ok in adding this to our zones, those who have a garage entrance in their zone i'm sure they always wanted to have static vehicle in that position, thus Positive.

SCM | Ex L2 Staff
Ex Guider & Applications Handler
| Ex Head DJ | Ex ICM
November 3rd 2020: @GaMeFeR Accepted for JCM. -- MaZika + FMMs

Offline Sleuth

• Dust
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
« Reply #2 on: 03 03, 2021, 05:13:37 pm »
Well, looking at the recent update regarding adding static vehicles nearby houses, this should  be added as well as it's more of the 2 features completing each other. zones are also often way better looking and could surely use such an addition to make a cool-looking & realistic zone altogether.

Offline Mr.Pringles

• CIT Radio DJ
  • aka Abo-Warda | Sanchez Master
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: Mr.Pringles
  • Squad: The_Velentzas
« Reply #3 on: 03 03, 2021, 06:27:52 pm »
This would be cool to add as many players prefer zones to houses so they should have this access as it will look cool in zones and some players can make creative ideas and good looking zones if they can add static vehicles. Positive
5thStreetSaints
The_ReNeGaDeS
CITRadio

Offline Madama

• New Community Member
  • Where the sky has no limits ✨
  • Squad: Eagle_Squad
« Reply #4 on: 04 03, 2021, 06:49:18 am »
Well guys. After that update, when we added the opportunity to park cars near the houses, I think it got worse. CIT Is already full of all sorts of unnecessary scripts, and you want to finish it off. It seems to me that scripted cars all over SA already and so much and FPS get a little worse every time you offer such ideas. Game 2003. I'm sorry, but I'm voting Negatively for this idea. There's enough car near the houses.

Offline PusaT'

• New Community Member
  • Only dead sees.
  • Group: ChaosGuardians
  • Ingame: Pusat
  • Squad: SONS_OF_ANARCHY
« Reply #5 on: 04 03, 2021, 11:44:05 am »
I strongly agree that such a feature would be brought to the houses, and a zone should definitely be brought. It would be great if a car limit was introduced for each zone. I support your opinion to the end. Positive

𝙉𝙤 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣, 𝙉𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣.

Offline Cytrx

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Cytrx
  • Squad: DriftWorks
« Reply #6 on: 04 03, 2021, 02:24:55 pm »
As far as I know and can remember, There's cars you can add from '/addent' but they aren't cars that we drive on a daily basis. Like an abandoned rusty car I guess so adding this won't really be a no-no for anyone that wants to purchase a zone and I think since we added it in houses and bases and official groups zones then why not add it in player's zones ? Since zones can be more expensive than many houses in CIT nowadays so adding this will be a good addition to the zones actually and will increase the roleplaying in CIT and will make people build more useful houses and the static cars and bikes will make the zone more beautiful and more realistic. I like the idea and I'm voting positive.

Offline Apollo

• The Warlord
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • "Rules are invalid in our streets!"
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 18th St. Gang
  • Ingame: Apollo
  • Squad: Vintage
« Reply #7 on: 04 03, 2021, 05:07:50 pm »
Owning a zone area is just like you own a house apartment or even a personal "base", adding this ability to the zone owners will bring joy and an enjoyable outcome. Cant see any reason that will stand as a problem according to this suggestion, smart suggestion in the same time aswell I trully support it.
Voting Positive.

Offline Cold

• Junior Community Member
  • Remember that?
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 18thStreetGang
  • Ingame: Cold
  • Squad: Catherine Locos
« Reply #8 on: 11 03, 2021, 04:44:29 pm »
Yea, I am supporting this idea. Because some groups are so quality but not have any base, especially MCs use zone as bar, club house or garage generally. But a question will be able to put them outside of the zone as players have DL1 can add static veh near their houses? Or only inside of zones?  :tick: Positive.
18thStreetGang Founding Member
18th Street ,St.Catherine Locos 18'

Offline Shark.

• Junior Community Member
  • vita es morte, morte es vita!
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #9 on: 12 03, 2021, 07:03:36 pm »
The people are spending their money and time to buy and edit their own zone. they are deserving a right like this in my opinion. I am supporting. Positive  :tick:
I just saw it with my eyes one by one how my world was collapsing to my head when everything went to shit. I felt it. One by one.

Offline Violet

• State Official
  • Group: Hymie
  • Ingame: Violet
« Reply #10 on: 13 03, 2021, 01:33:31 am »
Maybe it's a nice idea but, it will affect on the server Ping/FPS, So IMO we have to add such feature to zones which costs +15m only so it won't affect on our wooden PCs and it will be good for the community, Also we have to add rules for it like not to block the zone with it.
Voting Positive.

EDIT:
- Changing my vote.
- I would like to add that zen zones and bases which requested as zones being able to add 5 static vehicles as bases doing.
« Last Edit: 23 03, 2021, 04:56:12 pm by Violet »

Offline Molly

• Donator L3
  • Be The Best Version Of Yourself
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: GLA
  • Ingame: Molly
  • Squad: DriftWorks
« Reply #11 on: 13 03, 2021, 03:01:50 am »
Noting down that most bases and houses now have the ability to add static vehicles to their area was a great idea and the fact that adding the ability to add static vehicles to zone will not only give people more creative and unique ways to build their zone, it wouldn’t affect stability and fps as much comparing that most zones are quite far from populated areas.
Am voting positive for this idea :tick:
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "Please", I'll say "No" because it's shorter than "Yes".
Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in your heart will consume you too.

Offline 9R

• Guard_Ghosts Owner
  • ProCriminal.
  • Group: GuardGhosts
  • Ingame: 9R'~
  • Squad: SA
« Reply #12 on: 14 03, 2021, 05:02:51 am »
Basically, zones are houses as well, though it is much better since you can easily modify and have your own house design on it. So adding the same feature for zones will be a good addition for those who doesn't have houses. So DLs that has zones can use that command. I am voting positive  :tick:
لا يكذب المرء إلا من مهانته ... أو فعله السوء أو من قلة الأدب
لبعض جيفة كلب خير رائحة ... من كذبة المرء في جد وفي لعب

Guard_Ghosts.

Offline Emre

• Cluckin' Bell Founder
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Cluckin' Bell
  • Ingame: Emre
« Reply #13 on: 14 03, 2021, 08:31:24 am »
I will be reposting my vote.
Zones are far from the city except some located behind the LSO but it's still far from there, the reason why I'm saying this zones are not near urban areas where ppl hang out so they don't cause lag. Adding some vehicles to zones that are far away from the city isn't gonna be that harmful. Plus you spend lots of effort for a zone and a car would make that efforts look much much better.
Positive  :tick:

Offline Apollo

• The Warlord
  • "Rules are invalid in our streets!"
  • Group: 18th St. Gang
  • Ingame: Apollo
  • Squad: Vintage
« Reply #14 on: 15 03, 2021, 07:16:40 pm »
Owning a zone is like owning a "personal base", as long as it's allowed to place static vehicles at your house/apartment and your group's zone I don't see any problem on enabling the same feuture for zones aswell.
Voting Positive.