Author Topic: [+++] [Brian] New /viphats placement system.  (Read 3181 times)

Offline Cold

• Junior Community Member
  • Remember that?
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 18thStreetGang
  • Ingame: Cold
  • Squad: Catherine Locos
[+++] [Brian] New /viphats placement system.
« on: 11 03, 2021, 01:14:44 pm »
As I posted before server down, many players can not use or don't wanna use some /viphats because most of viphats doesn't fit on many skins ID's. For example cops don't even use armor vest because we can only adjust it's scale or position not width, height or length.
Because most of skin models body parts are not suitable for the VIP hats to be used.

Example;

Show content

Show content

I would use properly that armor vest on screenshoots I put above if there was a system like in the video I am mentioning

Video;

« Last Edit: 27 03, 2021, 01:32:08 am by Vampire »
18thStreetGang Founding Member
18th Street ,St.Catherine Locos 18'

Offline IDriver

• Senior Community Member
  • ███████████] 99%
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: IDriver#BOSS
Re: New /viphats placement system.
« Reply #1 on: 11 03, 2021, 02:12:55 pm »
I tottaly agree, like I posted in your suggestion before server down, I am user of /viphats and I saw few days ago this “problem” about how you can scale uour hat or smth... So, we need one update in this sense, so this is great I think. UPVOTING from me
My introduction | My YouTube | Facebook | Discord idriverr
TOP50-IDriver $1 | 7,2k Hours IG | SCM | DL3 IG | Crim Level 40 | Ex-Minister of Housing

Offline CiaraN

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: CiaraN
  • Squad: Wardogs
« Reply #2 on: 11 03, 2021, 02:22:26 pm »
Yea I use a woman skin and many hats , head bandanas etc. can not be used because they don't fit on charachters head. And I don't want it to look so big either. That's why upvoting. :tick:

Offline Metehan

• New Community Member
  • Uncertain
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 5th 1O
  • Ingame: Mete
  • Squad: 2O11
« Reply #3 on: 11 03, 2021, 03:18:46 pm »
In this way even some viphats can be used as different accessories, for example we can use head front knot bandana as wristband with resizing it.

Show content
SEBO Bu senin kolunmu lan amcıkkkkkkkk
117-94-77-55-27-9-2
             87-66-58-19-7
              144-127

Offline GeneralLT

• Kill or be killed.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: GeneralLT[18th]
« Reply #4 on: 11 03, 2021, 04:26:51 pm »
This is an ingenious system for the server to embrace. A lot of times when you're trying to use /viphats you will be unable to combine them with your skin without having visual glitches occur (Even after a long time of tweaking it). This system would likely eliminate these problems, and it would allow for new and creative ways to use certain VIP hats. For example, using an afro hairstyle as a beard like in the Youtube video that Cold posted.
My vote is positive.  :tick:

Offline Adahan

• Regular Community Member
  • Respect is earned, Loyalty returned
    YearsYearsYears
« Reply #5 on: 11 03, 2021, 04:34:29 pm »
I like it this system. The new system could be good for players. This new system will support RP in the CIT. I'm supporting your idea so my vote is positive :tick:

Offline Cytrx

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Cytrx
  • Squad: DriftWorks
« Reply #6 on: 11 03, 2021, 04:51:35 pm »
Positive once, Positive twice.
I really like the idea and I don't really see why would anyone want his vip-hat buggy and not in place while we have a chance to make it in place and without any bugs or glitches. Many vip-hats have this glitches and I personally wanted to try out multiple ones but sadly most of them don't work on the skins I like due to their "big heads" so adding this will decrease the inconvenience and will increase the enjoyment of players while having their viphats perfectly in place instead of annoying glitches that does no good to anyone.

Offline Cold

• Junior Community Member
  • Remember that?
  • Ingame: Cold
  • Squad: Catherine Locos
« Reply #7 on: 11 03, 2021, 05:04:49 pm »
Positive once, Positive twice.
I really like the idea and I don't really see why would anyone want his vip-hat buggy and not in place while we have a chance to make it in place and without any bugs or glitches. Many vip-hats have this glitches and I personally wanted to try out multiple ones but sadly most of them don't work on the skins I like due to their "big heads" so adding this will decrease the inconvenience and will increase the enjoyment of players while having their viphats perfectly in place instead of annoying glitches that does no good to anyone.

Actually if you are using ID 108 (As much as I know your personal skin) you are  so lucky imo. Because you can use at least half of them. Half of the VIP hats works on skins just like yours becuase it has a straight body not inclined.
18thStreetGang Founding Member
18th Street ,St.Catherine Locos 18'

Offline Violet

• State Official
  • Group: Hymie
  • Ingame: Violet
« Reply #8 on: 11 03, 2021, 05:11:27 pm »
The first time to see this system, I agree with this idea, The system you provided will enable any viphat on any skin so we can put whatever we want now.
Voting positive.

Offline JageR'

• New Community Member
  • Angels Never Die ''A.F.F.A''
  • Group: H.Angels - 18th
  • Ingame: JageR
  • Squad: Support 81
« Reply #9 on: 11 03, 2021, 05:19:39 pm »
As an Motorcycle Club leader. I support this idea, it would be a big update to groups has a proper theme (Street Gangs, MCs, Police Groups, Mafia etc.= Based on roleplay, reality groups). I would like to use blue bandana on my pants front or back pockets. Positive :tick:
Angel Forever Forever Angel, OROSPULARRR

Offline sando

• Donator L3
  • I like stakes.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: sando
« Reply #10 on: 11 03, 2021, 05:57:05 pm »
I am supporting this suggestion with my Positive vote, Because when I need to put a hat It takes from me 2-5 min to set it properly and this suggestion could make it easier for me and the rest of the hats users in the community.
Good luck! and have a nice day!
Ex Nothing. :o7:

Offline Emre

• Outstanding Community Member
  • Cluckin' Bell Founder
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Cluckin' Bell
  • Ingame: Emre
« Reply #11 on: 11 03, 2021, 09:22:12 pm »
If this script can be implemented it would be better than the system we use now since its GUI and placement/rotation style is a bit odd and hard for some people and slow for most of the people. My vote is obviously positive and I might start using some of the vip hats after this cause of the ease it has. Positive  :tick:

Offline PusaT'

• New Community Member
  • Only dead sees.
  • Group: ChaosGuardians
  • Ingame: Pusat
  • Squad: SONS_OF_ANARCHY
« Reply #12 on: 11 03, 2021, 09:29:41 pm »
I support your idea to the end. sometimes when we wear a hat or glasses on our head the sizes do not fit. and this provides an annoying display viphats will be more useful if the editing event is brought for it. Positive  :tick:
𝙉𝙤 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣, 𝙉𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣.

Offline Molly

• Donator L3
  • Be The Best Version Of Yourself
  • Group: GLA
  • Ingame: Molly
  • Squad: DriftWorks
« Reply #13 on: 11 03, 2021, 09:45:15 pm »
I agree, I’m one of the users of ViPHats and sadly I haven’t been able to enjoy it to the fullest extent due to not being able to wear hats on certain skins ::)
So hopefully giving this discussion, myself and more people out there will be able to contend to using the feature
Voting positive  :tick:
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "Please", I'll say "No" because it's shorter than "Yes".
Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in your heart will consume you too.

Offline 9R

• Guard_Ghosts Owner
  • Senior Community Member
  • ProCriminal.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: GuardGhosts
  • Ingame: 9R'~
  • Squad: SA
« Reply #14 on: 11 03, 2021, 11:04:07 pm »
 have my personal favorite skin ID that I always want to use but I can't use a vip hat on it which is bad because the vip hats are placed on a different body part which is confusing for me. I am going to upvote this suggestion so every skin id/viphats will be compatible so every player who wants to use a hat that isn't suitable for their ID can be able to have it once again. I wish this suggestion will fix all the bugged hats within an ID.
لا يكذب المرء إلا من مهانته ... أو فعله السوء أو من قلة الأدب
لبعض جيفة كلب خير رائحة ... من كذبة المرء في جد وفي لعب

Guard_Ghosts.