Author Topic: about Greandes/ RPG's and speed  (Read 9288 times)

XxXMAZILILAXxX

about Greandes/ RPG's and speed
« on: 27 12, 2013, 04:15:45 pm »
hello  CIT Community.
today i'm gonna suggest a simply feature..

so I want to get back the old system of Greandes ,RPG's , speed .

why?
  becuase the war without some  special power like Greandes , rpgs and speed it's not even a "war"..
do u even saw a war in real life without RPG's and Greandes?  no..
and for example : you in a war vs a crackss ! they got many members that they are "noobs"
and your group is "pro" players but your group got low members online to fight them so without Greandes or RPGs ... u can't win the war.

some guys will replay for this suggest  saying " we don't have money ... , man if u don't have money ? go donate , Arran will be happy if u helped the community by donating... so  u will be rich and u will buy Greandes and RPGS how many u like....
thanks for reading..

Offline Zo'rro

• Regular Community Member
  • We were not created vainly.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: CAMORRA
  • Ingame: Zo'rro / Zorro
Re: about Greandes/ RPG's and speed
« Reply #1 on: 27 12, 2013, 04:23:07 pm »
hello  CIT Community.
today i'm gonna suggest a simply feature..

so I want to get back the old system of Greandes ,RPG's , speed .

why?
  becuase the war without some  special power like Greandes , rpgs and speed it's not even a "war"..
and for example : you in a war vs a crackss ! they got many members that they are "noobs"
and your group is "pro" players but your group got low members online to fight them so without Greandes or RPGs ... u can't win the war.

some guys will replay for this suggest  saying " we don't have money ... , man if u don't have money ? go donate , Arran will be happy if u helped the community by donating... so  u will be rich and u will buy Greandes and RPGS how many u like....
thanks for reading..
I think we don't need to return it because a lot of players abuse it and shoot you with RPG's or grenades only ! you can't fight well if there's a lot of RPG's and grenades you will die every sec. we must use all the weapons ! it nice to make the game more realistic but every thing must be balanced ..
« Last Edit: 27 12, 2013, 04:25:30 pm by Zorro# »
CAMORRA Contabile
EX.Member at Community Map Editors Team, EX.xCode Trusted, EX.LynX Combats Guy

Weak and scattered thoughts are weak and scattered forces. Strong and concentrated thoughts are strong and concentrated forces. -Mind Power

XxXMAZILILAXxX

« Reply #2 on: 27 12, 2013, 04:25:44 pm »
dude , simply go buy Greandes and RPG's  .................. :fp:

Offline Zo'rro

• We were not created vainly.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Zo'rro / Zorro
« Reply #3 on: 27 12, 2013, 04:28:59 pm »
dude , simply go buy Greandes and RPG's  .................. :fp:
I didn't say that I can't buy RPG's or grenades but it have some problems all will use it then you can die every sec. and if you have a bug you will lose all your RPG's & grenades and you won't turf as well it's not about money that's what I think .
CAMORRA Contabile
EX.Member at Community Map Editors Team, EX.xCode Trusted, EX.LynX Combats Guy

Weak and scattered thoughts are weak and scattered forces. Strong and concentrated thoughts are strong and concentrated forces. -Mind Power

Offline Dr.Chip

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Dr.Chip
« Reply #4 on: 27 12, 2013, 04:29:07 pm »
Downvoted, Simply because as you said there ae rich players who buy a huge number of grenades and RPG's and keeps throwing them without giving a chance of quarter for the other team or individual. As for the speed, It will bring back the bugs on players and would bring back the sliding bug and others which will annoy the staffs and the players. Even worse when someone is lagging and using speed.
« Last Edit: 27 12, 2013, 04:31:20 pm by Dr.Chip »

Offline Platinum

• Ingame: Legolas
  • Squad: 07
« Reply #5 on: 27 12, 2013, 04:39:38 pm »
A few things..I agree with you in the part that we should bring back the speed..IMO now speed is a bit useless..only for get a bit more of heal with med kits.Wars with the old speed back would be funny and enjoyable.

About the RPG's and Nades I disagree with you..Yeah real life wars for sure there are RPG's and Nades but not a guy in a real life war is throwing 200 rpgs in a war..without freeze on explosives all the wars will become again only explosives no use of guns.

Offline Hitman47

• New Community Member
« Reply #6 on: 27 12, 2013, 04:41:06 pm »
Okay let me start form edges to corner I mean this game wasn't like this 1.5 years ago not at all, thousands of update many changes change in staff team, weapons, great works, peaks.
The place where I enjoyed most was LV, I mean city of criminals, where I can get my freedom, use nades run sprint destroy do turf
But where are those days? Never gonna return because of some guys  who think nades are idiotic stuff which makes it unbalanced
Games are  made to more skilled at to learn what about new groups?
Even when I started my CIT career I got naded whole day by old Hobos, then Rival Gamers and 1337.
Then I started to think how to be like them I bought nades went to hospital and learnt more and more with time,
But now, People makes nades as nuclear bomb I mean its obvious nades are feather touch material you will get irritated but now a days people only care about what should they do to avoid getting pwnt in turf and to make some good  cash, from past , things have changed , I mean economy changed people are having much more money than old days but in change things are also costly like nades though no one uses them barely actually its all about what you think during the nade case also how it helps?
I said it enormous times that's its not like drawing a picture you need to throw nades properly or get naded

nades are much less abusable now, like in old days people could do quit job, roof turfing system was not there.
People didn't have complete tutorial ( I refer to old F1).
Things changed and mind changed so its basically problem of that.
How can some just throw and nades and say wooo.

Counter Nades.
Important things which didn't create chaos in old days was.
- Donators were less
- No sneak style
- We COULD ACTUALLY RUN WITHOUT STOPPING TO EVADE THE DAMN NADES.

Speed, lol I have nothing to say about it as I mentioned above you can't escape nades without speed like old days , even every guy in LV now using m4 and shooting at you ? what is balanced the amount of alliance members are available for turf
I remember I once suggested something like this and Brian said I am noob and I am camper to get kills.
 Today I would like to answer, I don't  play this game to be a smart ass or something I do it to enjoy and I dont feel like something shouldn't be done so I suggest it so no one has the right to call me noob camper.

RPG, Same old story you need speed to evade it but maybe make a limit to use it maybe can't carry more than 15 RPG's at a time.
Now throwing RPG's isn't a skill at all for who has 5k+ RPG's
I am not one sided or same
But Speed I mean it should be back at any cost
I don't car about who enjoy this slow fight or what ever.

Ibnb4 some one locks this for multiple suggestion.
Please don't do so It's all related to LV.
I practically beg for it.

Going off topic.. It's obvious who will down vote this, example is "Zorro", but NVM.

SO, UP-VOTED.

Offline Platinum

« Reply #7 on: 27 12, 2013, 04:46:36 pm »
@Hitman47 I get your point and I totally agree with you...but everything changes nothing will be like old days,and now if we allow to throw nades without freeze all would be explosives.Everyone uses the excuse ''Now we cant fight Crack groups without explosives'' but  they even use nades with new people..new people who join the server and start to get spawn kill arent enjoying the game and they probably stop playing CIT..and thats wrong.And about the speed as I said I would like a lot to get it back as speed was one of the most important drugs to survive in LV.I also upvoted this suggestion

Roooock

« Reply #8 on: 27 12, 2013, 04:59:43 pm »
I agree with you , in old days turfing was the most important thing in the criminal life and we were doing it daily , but now it became hard even to take 30% of LV , it takes a lot of time to defeat the others groups , of course nobody can decide about this unless he tried it , RPGs. Upvoted.

Offline Platinum

« Reply #9 on: 27 12, 2013, 05:16:51 pm »
I agree with you , in old days turfing was the most important thing in the criminal life and we were doing it daily , but now it became hard even to take 30% of LV , it takes a lot of time to defeat the others groups , of course nobody can decide about this unless he tried it , RPGs. Upvoted.
Now its fine that the most important thing isnt turf turf and only turf..we got Criminal events too you can get fun on them and make your own reputation not all should be turfing,How it now became hard?These days in LV its when players show they true skill with weapons and tactics,before it was,Groups enter an enemy turf>They all use nades to kill everyone and spawn kill>the enemy group loses,now all its balanced every group has his chance with his owns skills and tactics

Offline JoKeR999

• Senior Community Member
  • The psychiatrist.
  • Group: DeltaTeam
  • Ingame: JoKeR999
« Reply #10 on: 27 12, 2013, 05:27:48 pm »
Yes, I agree..
Speed sux after the update as it shows on the market (F7) the price felt down as everybody can see..
About Greandes, I also agree.. we should not wait until it blows up infront of our face.. I'm saying that when we throw any Greande it freez us for I don't know like 3-5 seconds?.. it sux.
Yes, up-voted
Show content
Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
Love yourself.

Roooock

« Reply #11 on: 27 12, 2013, 05:28:22 pm »
Now its fine that the most important thing isnt turf turf and only turf..we got Criminal events too you can get fun on them and make your own reputation not all should be turfing,How it now became hard?These days in LV its when players show they true skill with weapons and tactics,before it was,Groups enter an enemy turf>They all use nades to kill everyone and spawn kill>the enemy group loses,now all its balanced every group has his chance with his owns skills and tactics
ohh come on , you can show your tactics with nades , you can't show your tactics if you fighting with 5 players , with the new system without 15-20 members you can't take 50% of LV even if they are skilled players " Abounding courage overcome" . that's my opinion we

Offline Kaka

• Senior Community Member
  • Rise above hate
  • Group: TheMyth
  • Ingame: Kaka
  • Squad: 404
« Reply #12 on: 27 12, 2013, 05:33:02 pm »
Do you even saw a war in real life with RPG and Grenades spam? No..

You already have RPGs and Grenades like "real life"

You just want to carry 5000 grenades and 5000 RPG and keep spamming which has no thing to do with "real life"

"Even if you get oppressed, never give up. Shut them up with your progress"

Offline Platinum

« Reply #13 on: 27 12, 2013, 05:41:21 pm »
Dude when you have 30 people shooting at you with m4's its IMPOSSIBLE for you to win, I know you've never experienced that since you group has a large amount of members and is part of a three group allience, but its hard for groups who don't support that and have very little amount of people to turf with, ofc they have skill but its impossible for us to express our skill when being highly overpowered.
I experience that every day...when all the groups start to spawn kill me even with rustler M4 spas shotgun so comon dont tell me that..The only way that this goes far in my oppinion should be to bring back speed and remove that you cant run if someone shoots you but if we remove about the run script..med kits abusers will come again
The wars in real life can never be compared to cit's so you shouldn't use that as a comparison.
Mazilla was the one comparing CIT with real life

Offline BlackyMan

• 5th Founder
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • A goal is a dream with a deadline.
  • Group: 5thStreetSaints
  • Ingame: 5th|BlackyMan
  • Squad: ✖
« Reply #14 on: 27 12, 2013, 05:53:37 pm »
I think we don't need to return it because a lot of players abuse it and shoot you with RPG's or grenades only ! you can't fight well if there's a lot of RPG's and grenades you will die every sec.
Use your brain.Make some tactics.None can't abuse something.If you want to have something, normally you'd pay for it.
it nice to make the game more realistic but every thing must be balanced .
Now explosives are not balanced.You can't do any*hit against several people.
we must use all the weapons !
You can use all wep.Nobody prevents you from that.

and if you have a bug you will lose all your RPG's & grenades and you won't turf as well it's not about money that's what I think .
If you are afraid from that, then buy less explosives.

One smart guy said.
If you can't take being killed in LV, then don't enter LV.

ohh come on , you can show your tactics with nades , you can't show your tactics if you fighting with 5 players , with the new system without 15-20 members you can't take 50% of LV even if they are skilled players " Abounding courage overcome" . that's my opinion we
Nice one.Now you can't do anything alone.

You just want to carry 5000 grenades and 5000 RPG and keep spamming which has no thing to do with "real life"

Keep in your head, that it's a game. Here you have an unlimited number of lives.
In real life if you die, it's over.In the game, you can think of better tactics, because you can learn from your mistakes.

I experience that every day...when all the groups start to spawn kill me even with rustler.
Spawn killing with ruslter is not allowed.It's exploiting.
It's almost impossible to provoke the turf without explosive,and everyone knows that.
                                                           Force yourself, and you will be suprised what you can do.
Ex. nR7Gaming Leader | Now. Proud to be 5thStreetSaints Founder