Author Topic: about Greandes/ RPG's and speed  (Read 9287 times)

HerOFTW

Re: about Greandes/ RPG's and speed
« Reply #15 on: 27 12, 2013, 05:55:18 pm »
Hello

Negative 1 Becuase?

i want to see the people go LV for a real war with guns (spas,mp5,etc...) not spamming others with nades just because they have much money or even donators. About Mazilla, I think you have 100k nades and about 10k RPG's. You can simply take a turf alone easily and without any troubles. All you have to do is planting satchels on a spawn and stay away with RPG's. You can kill him in a blink with a satchel explode + one RPG. I think LV is made for fun not for donators and rich guys. Projectiles are unfair, Totally unfair.

Show content

Offline Platinum

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Legolas
  • Squad: 07
« Reply #16 on: 27 12, 2013, 05:55:58 pm »
Its not exploiting Blacky as far as I know..If it is then some people should be punished,and about explosives maybe reduce the freeze to 2 seconds or 3 instead of 5? that would be more balanced

And btw blackyman u can still spawn kill with satchels no matter if there is freeze

Offline Kaka

• Senior Community Member
  • Rise above hate
  • Group: TheMyth
  • Ingame: Kaka
  • Squad: 404
« Reply #17 on: 27 12, 2013, 05:59:56 pm »
Why everyone quoting my words and saying real life not like CIT? I know that smart people. Mazilla who started it, so I used my words like he wants. Read his words first before you quote me please.
do u even saw a war in real life without RPG's and Greandes?  no..
"Even if you get oppressed, never give up. Shut them up with your progress"

Offline Platinum

« Reply #18 on: 27 12, 2013, 06:01:30 pm »
you still can, but its impossible to get kills which is how you provoke the turf, you need like 10 other members shooting the spawn with mini guns.
You can still spawn kill with guns..like sometimes people do with M4 and rustler as I said

Offline Platinum

« Reply #19 on: 27 12, 2013, 06:06:35 pm »
Yea but when you spawn kill with guns and there is a group with allot of members they still get out kill the spawn killers and crack again so that tactic is usually useless with gangs who have little members.
So the last Idea I got to make this balanced what about,You only can use 15 explosives every 1 minute or 2? that would help fighting cracks without spamming explosives all the time

Offline that_dude_eric

• Donator L1
  • Group: GHoST
  • Ingame: Eric
« Reply #20 on: 27 12, 2013, 06:07:55 pm »
honestly imo nades are over priced if you have to freeze, why spend 300k for an easy death? throwing 2 nades gets you killed and since d-sync is basically gone it would be more "accurate" to kill someone that nades alot or someone that "lags" a lot,in my experience as a turfer all there is from that freeze is death +1 up voted and speed well instead of reverting it back why not just make it where you can heal faster and do 5-10% more damage with spaz

superr

« Reply #21 on: 27 12, 2013, 06:14:56 pm »
I'm not fully agree with your suggest because I don't want to see CIT like 2 months ago...
i mean this :

I want to suggest to removd frozen only for Satchel because satchel doesn't make a spam like nades it makes work with crack gangs. its a good weapon.
and it would be good if nade you can use every 5 seconds like an old system.

Offline Platinum

« Reply #22 on: 27 12, 2013, 06:17:34 pm »
Yeah satchel isnt a spamming explosive that you can use to kill everyone moving its a tactical explosive and I kinda agree with you to remove the freeze on it about nades..Nades should stay as they are now and RPG the same.

HerOFTW

« Reply #23 on: 27 12, 2013, 06:18:11 pm »
why did they create it?

because its an MTA - GTA script like any other weapon + the name (gang) means huge number of gangesters. Have you ever heard about a gang with 10 members?
gang means : a boss and underbosses and normal gangesters...etc. that is what gangs mean not some superman guy with a power of a tank goes for a turf and take it like a piece of cake.

OnEaToNcE

« Reply #24 on: 27 12, 2013, 06:24:36 pm »
Mazilla you are right and wrong. About the last thing you said, you don't have money? go donate... You think everyone is able to purchase money? And ofc spend them on a game? No matter what game it is... Seriously I would spend money only if I was rich, that the minority of the server is...

I agree about satchels, to remove the timer. Bringing RPG back would benefit you and 5 people in the server so, no. And maybe making nades cost 1000$ only? Since they are not worth of 3000$ anymore. Or simply remove the timer and add a limit.

Bringing back the old system won't be good for anyone. My "worst enemies" told me a week after nades/RPG's were removed: "It might be your fault nades were removed and I hate you for that but now I learnt to use my weapons and fight like a real man"...  :fp: I can't understand why it has to be only nades or no nades at all  :fp:

I am neutral about speed...

Offline Platinum

« Reply #25 on: 27 12, 2013, 06:27:09 pm »
Mazilla you are right and wrong. About the last thing you said, you don't have money? go donate... You think everyone is able to purchase money? And ofc spend them on a game? No matter what game it is... Seriously I would spend money only if I was rich, that the minority of the server is...

I agree about satchels, to remove the timer. Bringing RPG back would benefit you and 5 people in the server so, no. And maybe making nades cost 1000$ only? Since they are not worth of 3000$ anymore. Or simply remove the timer and add a limit.

Bringing back the old system won't be good for anyone. My "worst enemies" told me a week after nades/RPG's were removed: "It might be your fault nades were removed and I hate you for that but now I learnt to use my weapons and fight like a real man"...  :fp: I can't understand why it has to be only nades or no nades at all  :fp:

Speed is really needed,now u cant even run while being shooted so speed is the only way to make enjoyable wars again to escape from CnR even doing BC

Offline BlackyMan

• 5th Founder
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • A goal is a dream with a deadline.
  • Group: 5thStreetSaints
  • Ingame: 5th|BlackyMan
  • Squad: ✖
« Reply #26 on: 27 12, 2013, 06:29:52 pm »
Hello

Negative 1 Becuase?

i want to see the people go LV for a real war with guns (spas,mp5,etc...) not spamming others with nades just because they have much money or even donators. About Mazilla, I think you have 100k nades and about 10k RPG's.
Show content
What prevents you, that you have so many explosives?If you want to have something better, then you need to pay for it. Nobody prevents you to donate,or something.Or simply go work?

You can simply take a turf alone easily and without any troubles. All you have to do is planting satchels on a spawn and stay away with RPG's. You can kill him in a blink with a satchel explode + one RPG.
It is impossible,there is still spawn protect,isn't he?
You can't even provoke turf. If you throw any explosive = You are dead.

Its not exploiting Blacky as far as I know..If it is then some people should be punished,and about explosives maybe reduce the freeze to 2 seconds or 3 instead of 5? that would be more balanced

And btw blackyman u can still spawn kill with satchels no matter if there is freeze
Brian punished couple of ppl for doing that.
Ye,go ahead platinum try to provoke turf with explosives now.Everyone knows that it's impossible now.

Stop using  :fp:. It's annoying.
You want to say, if someone has no money in the game, it should have the same opportunities as someone who has? Simply go work,if you can't donate.

Force yourself, and you will be suprised what you can do.
Ex. nR7Gaming Leader | Now. Proud to be 5thStreetSaints Founder

jessdajester

« Reply #27 on: 27 12, 2013, 06:32:32 pm »
Ok so this is how I see it and why explosives should be back. Every night when my group goes to turf we turf with like 7-12 people. This is a decent number and we can do well since we all have a good amount of hours so we have some skill. However then you come across a gang who you start fighting who out number you by 2 to 1. While that isn't bad enough they start randomly inviting and make it 3 to 1. Now these players aren't very skilled but since its 3 to 1, you practically have 0 chance of winning. Skill is no longer a factor its all about numbers in LV now. The problem? Well, this type of game play doesn't support the players/groups that will be loyal to the server and stay and play for months or even years. At the current rate we are supporting the players who come play the game for about a month and leave forever. Also, there is not a very good line between a new player and a senior player. I remember when I first started playing I got raped so hard it was funny. But I think everyone needs that in their player development. Right now you can get pwned by a guy who has 100 hours and only bought a m4. Many other games have done this stabilizing technique where they try to make it where all players have a chance, but you know what that inevitably does? It makes the game stale and boring. Because as a new player you come in the game and you rack up hours and what should happen is with more hours comes the possibility to have more skill and beat newer players easier. But now new players hit a so called skill peak and then game becomes boring and they leave. So I think facilitating levels of skill makes the game more interesting rather than trying to balance it so even newer players can pwn people.

OnEaToNcE

« Reply #28 on: 27 12, 2013, 06:34:28 pm »
Stop using  :fp:. It's annoying.
You want to say, if someone has no money in the game, it should have the same opportunities as someone who has? Simply go work,if you can't donate.
Its annoying for you but since its added I guess I can use it  :fp:

I didn't say that... But lets say someone is working and someone is donator. The donator does nothing and he has unlimited ammo and such. The worker must work to get money again and again. Someone who has 500 mil, I think he doesn't need to work for anything...

I saw people replying like: "What can you do if 10 people come and shoot you with M4?
It is fair enough 1 people to fuck 20 with few nades and RPG's? Its the same shit...

OnEaToNcE

« Reply #29 on: 27 12, 2013, 06:49:29 pm »
Actually its not because the only way you can kill them at once is spawn kill, in other situations you have to use nades and your guns, it's not the "same shit" One guy with an m4 vs 20 other dudes is worse than one guy with nades vs 20 guys with guns, that's common sence
If the timer is removed from satchels it would make spawn-killing more easy. My point is that someone can beat many many people with standing and shooting RPG. Another guy can run, move all the time and such and kill many enemies with skills, not by throwing RPG's...

Lets say I go to a roof, high but you can reach it by foot, with 100 RPG's. Whoever sees/targets me I RPG him 5 times and there is no way he can live.
If I am on foot, I can use sniper and he can shoot me back. I remember myself flying when I had some guys above my head with RPG's...

For people who haven't seen this , take a taste...