Author Topic: about Greandes/ RPG's and speed  (Read 9287 times)

OnEaToNcE

Re: about Greandes/ RPG's and speed
« Reply #30 on: 27 12, 2013, 07:09:22 pm »
Well after talking all this shit, the problem still exists, there are allot of crack gangs in lv and some gangs get overpowered by that, because a gang found a way to beat cracks you had to find a way to remove it, I am in xC, PA and some other gangs are our enemies, we have 5 gang attacking us at one time, what the :o can we do? Nades was a good solution but No... you don't want that, you'd like your rep of taking lv 123 times to be there forever, that's why you are disagree to any idea that brings nades back, Why not let the community voice their opinions before complaining to you group staffs to lock our topics that's all I have to say im done typing, my hands a cramping.
I wonder when will you understand that you should stop bringing topics to group fights... Seriously this must stop because its bad for everyone. You bring fights and provokes. I don't remember you complainin we are cracks when you was in HoBoS, and guess what: We were more back then  :fp:

I think Arran is not in PA, same for 85-90 of Staff team...Your group(mates), at least some of them, made Arran change the system... :fp: :fp: :fp: He saw what was going on and he did what he should do. I repeat: Arran is not in PA afaik...

Focus on how we are going to find a solution...
Show content
We have 127 takeovers...

jessdajester

« Reply #31 on: 27 12, 2013, 07:12:46 pm »
Ok first of all this isn't a topic for two people to spam it because they just have to respond. Unless your adding something to the suggestion don't Reply. We don't need any of you to defend your self state your opinion and stay off the reply button. Ok? So no more replying unless your adding something new. Because remember a staff could warn you guys for this petty bickering that isn't helping anything.

P.s omg pls don't quote me and respond to me that is the point stop commenting your BS comment ONCE and be done with it no need to defend yourself.

EDIT: As you can see below, people continue to post replies to each other. This topic is not about you! Stop replying to people and saying stupid shit. No one needs to hear your rebuttal ok? Is it so hard to post your critique and stop talking here? There is no damn reason this topic is 4 pages long when 3-4 people are spamming it.
« Last Edit: 27 12, 2013, 09:12:33 pm by jessdajester »

james298

« Reply #32 on: 27 12, 2013, 07:28:52 pm »
Well. I was gonna make a suggestion to make nades 1k but keep the 3 second thing but I guess this just popped in. Well I think it'd be good but there is so many reasons why people are  complaining..

Offline Platinum

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Legolas
  • Squad: 07
« Reply #33 on: 27 12, 2013, 08:14:34 pm »
Well. I was gonna make a suggestion to make nades 1k but keep the 3 second thing but I guess this just popped in. Well I think it'd be good but there is so many reasons why people are  complaining..
yeah buying explosives in ammunations for 3k its a bit expensive as they got a high freeze that makes you probably die in a middle of a war..As I said we could make:
-Satchels doesnt have time freeze but keeps cost 3k
-Nades the same as they are but cost 1k
-RPG's same as now
And about bring speed back would be kinda good as we would enjoy more

Offline Alone

• Regular Community Member
  • Group: TheMyth
  • Ingame: Alone
« Reply #34 on: 27 12, 2013, 08:18:10 pm »
do u even saw a war in real life without RPG's and Greandes?  no..
Seriously? Are you comparing real life with CIT? Okay then,
I have never seen in real life a soldier has 92413432 Grenades and keeps throwing them on enemies. I have never seen in real life a soldier with thousands of RPGs shooting them everywhere. I have never seen in real life a soldier using explosives as weapons and keep using them even if he's fighting 1 person. Do not compare CIT with real life, there are a lot of crazy stuff here that can't be done in real life, because it's a GAME.

I like the game as it is now. All players using weapons in wars, it's fair for everybody. I don't like fighting people who keep throwing explosives everywhere without caring about their money.

Offline BlackyMan

• 5th Founder
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • A goal is a dream with a deadline.
  • Group: 5thStreetSaints
  • Ingame: 5th|BlackyMan
  • Squad: ✖
« Reply #35 on: 27 12, 2013, 08:22:52 pm »
I wonder when will you understand that you should stop bringing topics to group fights... Seriously this must stop because its bad for everyone. You bring fights and provokes. I don't remember you complainin we are cracks when you was in HoBoS, and guess what: We were more back then  :fp:

I think Arran is not in PA, same for 85-90 of Staff team...Your group(mates), at least some of them, made Arran change the system... :fp: :fp: :fp: He saw what was going on and he did what he should do. I repeat: Arran is not in PA afaik...

Focus on how we are going to find a solution...
Show content
We have 127 takeovers...
Who cares about your takeovers? I can see what you can do in LV now.
Also, why are you now mentioning Ar*an?Do not stand in one place,move on.
Look at the situation as it is now.Mazilla made ​​a good suggestion, which could help in the fight against crack group.

I don't like fighting people who keep throwing explosives everywhere without caring about their money.
Yea,I do not like people which came  with more players against one person.
Use a tactic to avoid them, lol.
« Last Edit: 27 12, 2013, 08:25:24 pm by BlackyMan »
                                                           Force yourself, and you will be suprised what you can do.
Ex. nR7Gaming Leader | Now. Proud to be 5thStreetSaints Founder

OnEaToNcE

« Reply #36 on: 27 12, 2013, 08:41:52 pm »
Who cares about your takeovers? I can see what you can do in LV now.
Also, why are you now mentioning Ar*an?Do not stand in one place,move on.
Look at the situation as it is now.Mazilla made ​​a good suggestion, which could help in the fight against crack group.
Yea,I do not like people which came  with more players against one person.
Use a tactic to avoid them, lol.
Ffs get a life dude, you are the kid with the worst attitube here, I was replying to Biggie, wake up  :fp: Check his replies and stop fucking provoking, since its obvious you can only do that... You can't post regards to the topic? Don't even post. You are the one who stands in one place.

A groupmate of yours had said in my topic: I can get with 1 guy at least 10 turfs, when nades used to exist. Thats I guess how you can fight cracks. Someone has 10 skilled members with weapons and 2 naders come and rape them withought moving...  :fp: :fp:

artamon

« Reply #37 on: 27 12, 2013, 09:12:35 pm »
Ffs get a life dude, you are the kid with the worst attitube here, I was replying to Biggie, wake up  :fp: Check his replies and stop :o provoking, since its obvious you can only do that... You can't post regards to the topic? Don't even post. You are the one who stands in one place.

A groupmate of yours had said in my topic: I can get with 1 guy at least 10 turfs, when nades used to exist. Thats I guess how you can fight cracks. Someone has 10 skilled members with weapons and 2 naders come and rape them withought moving...  :fp: :fp:

People who are downvoting this, did not even try to play with satchels and grenades. It is not about crack wars, it is about fun. You can 5 vs 1 with satchels. Do not cry because you don't have money to buy satchels and grenades. Don't tell me that satchels are for noobs, if there is some weapon that you can't fight, then you are a noob. I don't think that m4 is overpowered niether, you just need to know how to fight it.

oh and btw Addiction has nice stats.
Show content

« Last Edit: 27 12, 2013, 09:24:45 pm by Woodkid »

Offline Toretto

• Donator L3
  • TheFcKnToretto
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Chicken_HoMiEz
  • Ingame: Toretto
  • Squad: Hangourts
« Reply #38 on: 27 12, 2013, 09:33:41 pm »
No projectiles, me no donate no money :* CIT get no money, CIT be dead cuz it has no money, and mazilla no donate 10000 ofs $$$'s and CIT get no money, and many firefighters no donate cuz they need no money :* many pro players leave cuz they dont have no money and dont want to donate to buy nightsticks :* so eventually everybody stay without any money -.-
To be a perfect leader one must be a guide, not a dictator

Offline Nickelz

• Junior Community Member
  • Ingame: Nickelz.iso
« Reply #39 on: 28 12, 2013, 10:35:20 am »
And as you can see that the speed has become a cheap and few people who wants to buy it from F7,and who is the loser? Top killers in criminal events, and as I see none abusing, so the best solution is to bring the old system back.

Regards
Survive

Offline Rao

• Believe.
  • Group: 1337
  • Ingame: Rao
  • Squad: xvtt
« Reply #40 on: 28 12, 2013, 05:59:34 pm »
The moment I remember the old days I suddenly get excited and become cheerful to play CIT , I enter the game and try to get the old taste of playing in LV like before but just after a minute I suddenly realize that I can’t use my skills which I earned in CIT by spending 2000 Hours in it, and I’m left with extreme unhappiness and feel bored , Literally since 2 months I have no fun in LV and can’t use my skills that I earned by dying like about a 5000 times. I extremely feel the return of the old CIT , which includes , speed and all the Projectiles.

And , yes , we try to develop CIT like the real life at every aspect and , by entering into it we feel ourselves in a different world so why the realness doesn’t get applied to the projectiles  , why?
These are also a part of the criminal and Infact it is the real strength of them.

The criminals are taught using projectiles and take the drugs , this is what they are known for!
If this gets removed , what would happen to the criminal society?
Blindly, Upvoted!
Man is not the slave of circumstances.
He is the creator, controller and master of them.
Inactive.

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #41 on: 28 12, 2013, 08:45:27 pm »
I will never add the old speed back because it causes desync and the game is already laggy enough.

I thought of, and implemented a better solution: being on speed reduces the freeze time after throwing a grenade.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.