Author Topic: Able to check Armed Robbery location with command /ar  (Read 1007 times)

korty

Able to check Armed Robbery location with command /ar
« on: 22 02, 2015, 02:04:52 pm »
Hi, community

I am here to suggest a simple command /ar that allows us to check Armed Robbery locations.

For instance, when I type /ar, it will show me in the chat(similar to crimevent):

Current Armed Robbery location: North Rock, LS bank, Graveyard, LS country club, Movie Yard, LS new bank, DS shipment, Palomino Creek, Dillimore Police Department etc.

The reason why I suggest this command is that sometimes I am not able to see the Armed Robbery messages on the top of my screen, to fix this, I have to reconnect in order to see the Armed Robbery messages again, and I will be jailed if I am wanted (I sometimes got jailed  because of this bug)

Further, I know we can find the blip on the map (f11) or view the message on f8, but that would be barely possible if you are being pursued, and also it is hard to find the blip on the map.

Therefore, I am thinking this simple command will help a lot and you can also bind this command /ar.
Lastly, thank you for reading and forgive any grammatical mistakes.

Regards,
« Last Edit: 22 02, 2015, 03:53:19 pm by Kenny.1am »

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
Re: Able to check Armed Robbery location with command /ar
« Reply #1 on: 24 02, 2015, 12:23:23 pm »
Added.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.