Author Topic: Adding Al Trader For Every Drug ( Speed Crack Steroids God Weed LSD )  (Read 4717 times)

Offline SupraO7

• Donator L2
  • You Cant @@@@ With Me
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 187/vG3r/veX/D7
  • Ingame: Supra07
  • Squad: crownkings/Aces
Hello community am  here to suggest to add an Al Trader for all Drugs ( Speed Crack Steroids God Weed LSD )  his price per unit will be 500$ he will own 99999each drug and it will never go down as its with other items
 As the higher price we can sell it is 400$ none will be able buy drugs and sold them higher
That will help  bcuz many time we have no drugs to play and none selling in F7 so thats anoying 
I thing my suggestion its small and  its easy to be added so thnx for checking it.

Offline PekPek

• Junior Community Member
  • Keep it blank.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: Pekka
  • Squad: Falken
Yeah, there are still few peoples who sell drugs when other people are in need, therefore an AI drug trader must be there to complete all drug sales. And AI Trader gives the maximum price to the buyer so that if there are players who sell drugs the price will automatically be below it and peoples will buy the drugs from the players.
feeling hopeless because your friend calling you a coward? no problem man you still have many friends in CIT <3

Offline Pancake

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 1337
  • Ingame: Pancake/WeGz
Its Annoying When You Are Turfing Or Fighting In Armed Robbery And You Lost All Your Drugs And Nobody Can Sell You. Positive
#Nathan

Offline TheKing-L'NaB

• Messi My Idol
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: TheKing-L'NaB
  • Squad: The_Akatsuki
I don't think it's a good idea, really. Well, sometimes we run out of drugs in a gangs vs gang and we can't go steal at that time, we need to buy urgently, so Negative
<_3 TheKing-L'NaB <_3

Offline SupraO7

• Donator L2
  • You Cant @@@@ With Me
I don't think it's a good idea, really. Well, sometimes we run out of drugs in a gangs vs gang and we can't go steal at that time, we need to buy urgently, so Negative
Did you even read what  I said ?  I said we need an  Al Trader to sell drugs in F7  but I dont  thing you do so you  just farming post's and random voting

Offline Name2

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Wasn't this system present maybe a year ago? If so, why has it been removed? It worked perfectly fine with minimum to no harm to economy of the server.

Offline chaiNNAlAzim07

• New Community Member
  • Ingame: chaiNN07
  • Squad: Impacted
To be honest everyone in the Community getting annoyed when they run out of drugs during fights and that's why we should add AI Trader, but in the same time it'll be useless for people who works so hard to earn drugs so they can sell drugs for high amount of money if we didn't add this update
Anyways I am not Positive nor Negative,
Peace.

Offline Thunder

• Senior Community Member
  • لا إله إلا انت سبحانك إني كنت من الظالمين
  • Group: The_Institute
  • Ingame: Ti|Thunder
Drugs are very important thing for everyone in CIT, the Cops, Criminals & Gangsters need Drugs in fighting and turfing in LV and LS, some of the drifters use Weed so it's necessary thing for them, so I think we need AI trader for these items to buy them from F7 easily and directly without waiting any player to add them in market.
LEFT CIT
It's not enough place to type my achievements.

Offline FeRoX

• Punishment Appeal Manager
  • CIT Radio & Ti Leader
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_Institute
  • Ingame: Ti|FeRoX
  • Squad: Driftworks
I totally agree with you as I sometimes need some drugs for group events and things like that but I don't have enough drugs to, When I try to buy some I don't find anyone who sells it and I think it's weird not to find Al Trader selling drugs but selling everything else except that so I really think it's a really good idea.
Upvoting  :thumb:

Staff team be like:
(FMSG) [CIT]Medusa[DT]: imagine being ferox
(FMSG) [CIT]Darius{%}Biker: I'll jerk off for like 20 hours after ramadan

Offline Sr.Manco™

• New Community Member
  • Hey. 😌👌🏻 -Reddit: https://t.co/J9i5PDXs9H ►ADM◄
  • Group: Discordia
  • Ingame: |ADM|Sr.Manco
  • Squad: ADM
I think that there should be an AI Trader for drugs, like there is one for almost everything else.  :thumb:

I'm upvoting your suggestion. :tick:
La 'Asociación de mancos' manda y no tu banda.

►ADM◄

-Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/MeLlamoAdac/

Offline Berke34

• Berke
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Berke34
Drugs are very important thing for everyone in CIT, the Cops, Criminals & Gangsters need Drugs in fighting and turfing in LV and LS, some of the drifters use Weed so it's necessary thing for them, so I think we need AI trader for these items to buy them from F7 easily and directly without waiting any player to add them in market.
I agree with you. If I need drugs in AR or something I want to buy it directly as well. Not need to finish any event or going to go to drug seller. I can buy it easily. So Im upvoting. Good luck.
Ex. Turkish Guide
Ex. Turkish Translator

Ah Kolarov, my raisin pie.

Offline MaThew~Zika

• Regular Community Member
  • Pacing e leading
  • Group: reliQuias
  • Ingame: XaQy
  • Squad: 🤬🖕
- voting positive ... because sometimes when I go to F7 to try to find these drugs I dont fnd them because their sellers are all off.

Offline Bhairy

• The Fifth Pyramid
  • L3 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Negative. ,people should go to CEs to get this drugs.either CEs or ARs,if we made an AI trader for this drug,less people will be going to CEs ..lol that wil be so bad
Proud Ex 5thStreetSaints Leader. The First Gangster group to achieve Level 9.
If you ever need help with anything DON’T hesitate to pm me.

Offline SupraO7

• Donator L2
  • You Cant @@@@ With Me
Negative. ,people should go to CEs to get this drugs.either CEs or ARs,if we made an AI trader for this drug,less people will be going to CEs ..lol that wil be so bad

I am an lv player I dont like to play in ls so you will make to go in ce or ar even if I dont want? That's why the server going to die.. you wanna make people do things he dont want to

Offline Bhairy

• The Fifth Pyramid
  • L3 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears

I am an lv player I dont like to play in ls so you will make to go in ce or ar even if I dont want? That's why the server going to die.. you wanna make people do things he dont want to
dude.. you just wanna get everything so easy.. where is the RP ? Where is the fun? You cant just buy anything u want from f7 whenever u want,if their is people online who are selling them then thats good. But if no then just go to CEs and enjoy the fun and the drugs with others..
Proud Ex 5thStreetSaints Leader. The First Gangster group to achieve Level 9.
If you ever need help with anything DON’T hesitate to pm me.