Author Topic: Adding Al Trader For Every Drug ( Speed Crack Steroids God Weed LSD )  (Read 4715 times)

Offline SupraO7

• Donator L2
  • You Cant @@@@ With Me
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 187/vG3r/veX/D7
  • Ingame: Supra07
  • Squad: crownkings/Aces
dude.. you just wanna get everything so easy.. where is the RP ? Where is the fun? You cant just buy anything u want from f7 whenever u want,if their is people online who are selling them then thats good. But if no then just go to CEs and enjoy the fun and the drugs with others..
So that you saying its we not need Al traders  lets remove them then and get what ever what we need buy working - going to CEs Ars right ?

komando1698

Guys , can you listen to me?

I'm playing in LV and I always need crack, steroids, god, weed, speed but no one sells them. I think bots should sell it.
Positive..  :tick:

Offline Expire

• Senior Community Member
  • لا اله الا انت سبحانك اني كنت من الظالمين
  • Group: The_Institute
  • Ingame: Ti|Expire
  • Squad: DriftWorks
Drugs are effective in combat and should be offered to everyone fairly. Nonetheless, I've encountered it more than twice in LV where I couldn't find out drugs for sale. Supporting
To be honest everyone in the Community getting annoyed when they run out of drugs during fights and that's why we should add AI Trader, but in the same time it'll be useless for people who works so hard to earn drugs so they can sell drugs for high amount of money if we didn't add this update
Anyways I am not Positive nor Negative,
Peace.
That won't be an issue as AI traders list their items for the maximum price in f7 afaik which is prolly double the median.
We strive hard for a better future - The Institute
كلمتان خفيفتان على اللسان، ثقيلتان في الميزان، حبيبتان إلى الرحمن: سبحان الله وبحمده، سبحان الله العظيم

Offline Axe

• New Community Member
  • abok
    YearsYearsYearsYears
I totally agree with you I think that's will be so useful for LS\LV Players when they are turfing\fighting and That's so useful for me too because always when I doing CEs\ARs\Trufing or group activity I was wanna buy Drugs but no one have Enough Drugs to Buy from him So I'm supporting you with Postive! VOTE!
fr

Offline Expire

• لا اله الا انت سبحانك اني كنت من الظالمين
  • Group: The_Institute
  • Ingame: Ti|Expire
  • Squad: DriftWorks
Attend CEs and ARs if you want drugs, no need to add AI Trader which he sells drugs  :fp: Negative.
You'll actually still need drugs in ARs & CEs to join combats. Needless to say,

I am an lv player I dont like to play in ls so you will make to go in ce or ar even if I dont want?
We strive hard for a better future - The Institute
كلمتان خفيفتان على اللسان، ثقيلتان في الميزان، حبيبتان إلى الرحمن: سبحان الله وبحمده، سبحان الله العظيم

Offline SupraO7

• Donator L2
  • You Cant @@@@ With Me
You'll actually still need drugs in ARs & CEs to join combats. Needless to say,
some People try to make us move to ls just bcuz they want it active but after that lv will die.

Offline SugarRush

• Loli Demon
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: SugarRush
  • Squad: DriftWorkers
If I were to recall when I was playing Criminal Side before; the BOTS are actually selling their drugs at F7 at expensive price, though. I have no idea why it was removed in the first place or because people aren't buying that much because they'd like to go with the cheaper one. However, there are still some people who would like to buy an expensive drugs especially if they really need one asap because they are in LV. This might be considerable as I know some are not active or not used to Los Santos so they rather buy it at F7. I could be wrong though.  :thonk:
L3. SugarRush and L3. Quartz resigned. (25.08.2020 Rami)

Offline Sinon

• ★"Evil expects evil from others"★
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Squad: Phantom_Troupe
we need this 4 real
Thanks Coolit3 #Nathan Goku Black  <3.
Sinon ICM. (Head Staff)
Proud to be:
ToXiC Founder, Guard_Ghosts Trusted, Wall Co-founder, OG The_ReNeGaDeS Leader, Natusvincere Founder.

Special thanks <3 to General, Coolit, #Nathan, Goku Black, Dream, Tyga, Attacker, Damar, and Guard_Ghosts

Offline FearLess

• The Art of Kindness.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Special Forces
  • Ingame: Fearless
  • Squad: INTERPOL
dude.. you just wanna get everything so easy.. where is the RP ? Where is the fun? You cant just buy anything u want from f7 whenever u want,if their is people online who are selling them then thats good. But if no then just go to CEs and enjoy the fun and the drugs with others..
  to be honest al trader should be added as like iron and others job traders,  don't force them to attending ce or ar to get drugs , ce / ar isn't  everything in this game so many player didn't  like to attending so we should force them to attending no we need to help other players like lv players they always fighting and they cant even buying a drug if there no a seller so I am like to help  the others players to keep playing in cit  , and not get boring of that I giving  my vote as positive
« Last Edit: 22 11, 2019, 01:37:17 am by I'mf3arlessFTW »
"The hated man is the result of his hater's pride rather than his hater's conscience."

Offline Jumper

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FFHGaming
There's no many ways to earn drugs as we used to do before, even peoples are complaining over and over about low amount of drugs that they receive from some activities like CEs/ARs for example,

So adding this won't hurt in anyways as many players stooped selling drugs already since it's hard to get more as I mentioned, also it's will make it easy for newcomers and none LS players to get some required drugs to play, Positive.
LS Rapist
Criminals Mastermind
I don't feel safe in CIT anymore
Former Criminal Boss & Guider
ex L9 FightForHonor Founder, ex L8 CF deputy, ex L7 Vacouver Founder, ex L6 B13 leader, ex chaos deputy, ex crips founder, ex Bandidos founder, ex Dym founder, ex Sam leader.

Offline SupraO7

• Donator L2
  • You Cant @@@@ With Me
  to be honest al trader should be added as like iron and others job traders,  don't force them to attending ce or ar to get drugs , ce / ar isn't  everything in this game so many player didn't  like to attending so we should force them to attending no we need to help other players like lv players they always fighting and they cant even buying a drug if there no a seller so I am like to help  the others players to keep playing in cit  , and not get boring of that I giving  my vote as positive
you said everything in this paragraph thank you and thanks everyone for your support!

Offline CJGIANNHS

• DoMinos_Family Founder
  • League Of Duels Hoster
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: DoMinos_Family
  • Ingame: DoM|CJGIANNHS
  • Squad: DoMinos_Squad
Hello there.
Well this idea sounded good, if in F7 market is Ai Trader for the most stuff in the server, why we dont have Ai Trader and for the drugs...it looks usefull idea  :tick:
  • My Introduction
  • Proud DSG Founder!
  • Proud DoM L13 Father!
  • Proud Trojans Founder!

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
+25 :tick:
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.