Author Topic: Decreasing the requirements to get Group Board and be Level 1  (Read 3573 times)

Offline 3bood

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Decreasing the requirements to get Group Board and be Level 1
« Reply #15 on: 12 12, 2019, 05:41:01 am »
None can deny that the playercount dropped, but since Vampire counts members who logged in the last 15 days as active, then I think it's good enough for L1 groups, it's not so hard to recruit newbies to your group if you just created one, teach them about the game, make them stay in your group and that's how you'll manage to get 40 members. Negative.

Offline Backsage

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Backsage
« Reply #16 on: 12 12, 2019, 07:44:29 am »
None can deny that the playercount dropped, but since Vampire counts members who logged in the last 15 days as active, then I think it's good enough for L1 groups, it's not so hard to recruit newbies to your group if you just created one, teach them about the game, make them stay in your group and that's how you'll manage to get 40 members. Negative.
Really? I thought he was looking for 40 continuously active players for a certain amount of time (which I thought was too strict given the low playercount). If Vampire only counts members who were active in the last 15 days, then I think that might be more than fair. However, I do think Vampire has a point though. If we lower the member requirements for crim groups, then they would have to accept those requests and then the board would be spammed with a bunch of group subboards and thus the group levels will start losing their value. Keep in mind though that there are some groups who as soon as they get their subboard, they lose their motivation and immediately go inactive. Hell, Scary_Killers has L5 and they are inactive as hell. So I don't blame Vampire for being a little strict on the requirements. This will force groups to really step it up and try to maintain their activity, lest they lose their subboard.

Also, this was already suggested by TactiX and got denied and locked. By suggesting this again, you are probably asking for trouble.
MTA/Lua scripter, mapper, and modeler.

Offline TheHacker

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Outlaws MC
  • Ingame: 1337
  • Squad: Vainglory
« Reply #17 on: 12 12, 2019, 09:44:34 am »
Also, this was already suggested by TactiX and got denied and locked. By suggesting this again, you are probably asking for trouble.
His suggestion was different, it was one-sided and was not to decrease it, but to totally revert it.
im going to get TheGaymer kicked too
sooo dont worry

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #18 on: 13 12, 2019, 07:14:19 pm »
Added.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.