Author Topic: Adding Married are allowed to enter in there partner vehicle while its locked  (Read 2691 times)

Offline yanza

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Hello there, My suggestion is about to add "Married are allowed to enter in there partner vehicle while its locked" So I see a lot of married peoples they lock there vehicle due to they don't want other players to get in there car and got escape from there like when they are doing CE's/AR's etc and also if his/her partner wanna enter in so its locked. So I am suggestion to add that marrieds are allowed to enter in there partner vehicle it will be helpful so the partner can easily get in vehicle when ever he/she want ! Its an classic feature and I know its an short suggestion but its helpful too.

Offline SugarRush

• Loli Demon
  • Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: SugarRush
  • Squad: DriftWorkers
"Married are allowed to enter in there partner vehicle while its locked"

I think this one should be mandatory. Since you both are marriage, you have the ability to teleport to your partner's houses and can do /havesex. Adding this command is gonna be useful, save time. The reason is that you do not need to /bind 1 lock (even though it just a few seconds) to let your partner in to your car. With this, it will be much easier to do this because sometimes when you have binds on, it can be annoying if you are with other player(s) nearby to you and then once you unlock it, they'll try to steal the car from you instead of your partner. But this one is surely a good one. I am voting Positive as this is necessary.

While the car is locked, which means your partner can use your car freely without typing any bind or un/locking the car at the same time.
L3. SugarRush and L3. Quartz resigned. (25.08.2020 Rami)

Offline Omer

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: dystopia
upvoting it  :tick:

Marriage needs more perks/features,nowadays marriage just  for show it can be good.

Also what about marriage chat?

Offline Jumper

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FFHGaming
It's logical and doesn't need more explanation, plus it's won't harm anyone and would be useful in some cases, Positive.
LS Rapist
Criminals Mastermind
I don't feel safe in CIT anymore
Former Criminal Boss & Guider
ex L9 FightForHonor Founder, ex L8 CF deputy, ex L7 Vacouver Founder, ex L6 B13 leader, ex chaos deputy, ex crips founder, ex Bandidos founder, ex Dym founder, ex Sam leader.

Offline 3bood

It's good and necessary as marriage needs more perks, partners should be able to get in each others cars even while they are locked obviously, that's more realistic. Positive.

Offline yanza

upvoting it  :tick:

Marriage needs more perks/features,nowadays marriage just  for show it can be good.

Also what about marriage chat?
Sure, I will make another suggestion about 'Marriage Chat'. Thanks

Offline FearLess

• The Art of Kindness.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Special Forces
  • Ingame: Fearless
  • Squad: INTERPOL
I'll be so relax and I'll take a deep breath because those suggestions makes me so confused , already there a guy called lamo suggested a suggestion https://cit.gg/index.php?topic=348959.0 about whitelist vehicles you can put your friends/ anyone you want to entering your vehicle  while it locked so your suggestion  not necessary as there a suggestion  seems like your idea
"The hated man is the result of his hater's pride rather than his hater's conscience."

Offline yanza

I'll be so relax and I'll take a deep breath because those suggestions makes me so confused , already there a guy called lamo suggested a suggestion https://cit.gg/index.php?topic=348959.0 about whitelist vehicles you can put your friends/ anyone you want to entering your vehicle  while it locked so your suggestion  not necessary as there a suggestion  seems like your idea
Well, I mean to add that "Married players are allowed to enter in there partner vehicle while its locked" and which one you showing its mean to add whitelist of cars ! Thanks

Offline HosttyBoy

• Outstanding Community Member
  • Workaholic
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: HosttyBoy
As one of the players mentioned. We'd better add more features to the marriage system. It is one of the good features that can be added. It doesn't really hurt anyone and it is worthy to be developed so I am supporting it!  :tick:
Instagram : mojtabapourfathi

Offline Scouter

• SAPD Leader
  • Police Chief
  • If you can not be intelligent, be a good person.
  • Group: SAPD
  • Squad: NeXuS/Prodigy
Good idea, make it realistic so wife or husband can enter the vehicle when its locked.  :tick:

Offline Berke34

• Junior Community Member
  • Berke
  • Ingame: Berke34
Marrying someone means trusting her. So if you trust him enough to get married and want him, then this feature has to come. Since this is the case in real life, why not in roleplay server? Im Positive.
Ex. Turkish Guide
Ex. Turkish Translator

Ah Kolarov, my raisin pie.

Offline yanza

I just posted here to let the players focus on this ! Thanks

Offline Timbery

• Global Army Leader
  • L3 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Global Army
  • Ingame: Timbery
  • Squad: Anti Riot squad
Improving marriage system would be great. The suggestion makes a sense and also we shouldn't forget that CIT is role play server. So we must stick to real life as much as possible. You have my possitive vote.
"The story started long ago and is still being written..." - K.
"And here begins the rise of one empire in this new age..." - *** ********
"Some rumors says that Timbery is recording you..." - B.
Do not hesitate to send me a message or add me on discord (Timbery#5535) if you need any help.

Offline Nelson

• W.E.I.R.D
  • Group: Guard Ghosts
  • Ingame: Nelson
nice suggestion... most of time I tried to sit in my partner car but when I see it was locked. then I said him to unlock it. so I think this suggestion is good, married are allowed to enter in thier car while its locked. Upvoting
My attitude will always be based on how you treat me.

Offline yanza

@Jonio @Kuldeep Your attention needed here.