Author Topic: Adding If someone sent a marriage request it will appear  (Read 2706 times)

Offline yanza

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Hello There,
Today is my suggestion to add that if someone sent a marriage request to someone then it will be appear on the top of the screen so he/she can see that the player have sent you marriage request, Currently system is that if someone sent you marriage request it will not appear so the other player have to tell you to accept it and also it will be helpful it will be easy to see the marriage request that will appear on the top of the screen, The players who have sent the request it will not asked him/her to accept the player who got received the request he/she can accept it easily ! Thanks for reading.

Offline Nelson

• W.E.I.R.D
  • Group: Guard Ghosts
  • Ingame: Nelson
Re: Adding If someone sent a marriage request it will appear
« Reply #1 on: 10 12, 2019, 02:10:38 pm »
Nice suggestion, because when we sent marriage request to someone he cant see we sent him or no, so I think CIT should add when we sent marriage request to someone they can see we sent. so we will not sms them to accept it. Im Positive.
My attitude will always be based on how you treat me.

Offline Medusa

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #2 on: 10 12, 2019, 07:04:36 pm »
Why you'll send a marriage request to someone you don't know in the first place, you both must take a decision before using /marry command via SMS (privately), not by random request.

Offline iMahmoud

• Junior Community Member
  • Proud to be an Officer!
  • Group: DTAcademy
  • Ingame: MkMarty
  • Squad: NeXuS_Squad
« Reply #3 on: 10 12, 2019, 09:15:22 pm »
I don't know if it appearing or not but as I see in this post so it would be a great idea to know if the player who sent you the marriage request to know his name if he's the correct person or not. Positive

Offline CJGIANNHS

• DoMinos_Family Founder
  • League Of Duels Hoster
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: DoMinos_Family
  • Ingame: DoM|CJGIANNHS
  • Squad: DoMinos_Squad
« Reply #4 on: 10 12, 2019, 10:00:21 pm »
Yes this will be helpfull for the marriage system..
Now we dont know if someone send a invite for a marriage...No notifications no nothing.
So this is a good option Positive :tick:
  • My Introduction
  • Proud DSG Founder!
  • Proud DoM L13 Father!
  • Proud Trojans Founder!

Offline 3bood

« Reply #5 on: 11 12, 2019, 01:43:35 am »
If someone wants to marry you (a friend or anyone else) they would speak to you about it, none will just send you a marriage without you even talking to them about it, and also even if someone who you don't know did that, you just won't accept it because you never talked about it. Negative.

Offline #Nathan

• The Prince
  • Group: None
  • Ingame: #Nathan
  • Squad: Hold_On
« Reply #6 on: 11 12, 2019, 03:31:21 am »
I mean, if you're about to marry someone you're probably talking with him/her on sms or anywhere else about it, I agree with it since for the most of us having this wouldn't be annoying, but what about players with girl names? It may sound funny but I can already see them getting their top messages spammed with people trying "luck" with "her" without even being friends or something, honestly I think it would be better to keep it as it is now in order to prevent people, not necessarily girls, being annoyed from it.
Bring back the old and SIMPLE Military vs Rebels.

Offline SugarRush

• Loli Demon
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: SugarRush
  • Squad: DriftWorkers
« Reply #7 on: 11 12, 2019, 11:34:28 am »
Let me make it clear as Sweet didn't state it clearly,

First of all, what he meant is this.. When sending a request to a specific person, there should be a message that pop-up at the top of screen that someone has sent you a Marriage Request. He did not meant to any random stranger, but to a specific person that you know already. Maybe a close friend or a friend in the game. Because when you send a Marriage to your friend, he himself is not able to see the message that his friend sent him a request. Therefore, to clarify this, it should pop-up on the top of the screen. Knowing that, you can SMS your friend to accept the proposal, however, sometimes they won't see it because they are too busy on focusing something. That's what he was trying to point out by the way. Again, it is not for Random Stranger but for the people you knew, a close friend to be able to see a Marriage Request at the top of your screen.  (◔◡◔)
L3. SugarRush and L3. Quartz resigned. (25.08.2020 Rami)

Offline yanza

« Reply #8 on: 11 12, 2019, 12:37:02 pm »

First of all, what he meant is this.. When sending a request to a specific person, there should be a message that pop-up at the top of screen that someone has sent you a Marriage Request. He did not meant to any random stranger, but to a specific person that you know already. Maybe a close friend or a friend in the game. Because when you send a Marriage to your friend, he himself is not able to see the message that his friend sent him a request. Therefore, to clarify this, it should pop-up on the top of the screen. Knowing that, you can SMS your friend to accept the proposal, however, sometimes they won't see it because they are too busy on focusing something. That's what he was trying to point out by the way. Again, it is not for Random Stranger but for the people you knew, a close friend to be able to see a Marriage Request at the top of your screen.  (◔◡◔)
I exactly mean this...

Offline Zuvich

• Outstanding Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 1337
« Reply #9 on: 11 12, 2019, 05:05:57 pm »
If someone wants to marry you (a friend or anyone else) they would speak to you about it, none will just send you a marriage without you even talking to them about it, and also even if someone who you don't know did that, you just won't accept it because you never talked about it. Negative.
All I want to say, the marriage system isn't like Citbook request or something, the both players talk about it and then agree to marry each other. Hence, this would be useless.
hej

Offline FearLess

• The Art of Kindness.
  • Group: Special Forces
  • Ingame: Fearless
  • Squad: INTERPOL
« Reply #10 on: 11 12, 2019, 06:02:21 pm »
why it should be adding if they already talk with each other before sending a request for marriage anyway i'm not supporting your idea because I see it's not necessary to adding a feature like this
"The hated man is the result of his hater's pride rather than his hater's conscience."

Offline TheKing-L'NaB

• Junior Community Member
  • Messi My Idol
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: TheKing-L'NaB
  • Squad: The_Akatsuki
« Reply #11 on: 11 12, 2019, 07:47:56 pm »
 think you're right, it would be a good idea and it would help, since we would see when someone proposes to us Marriage and it would be good  :tick:
<_3 TheKing-L'NaB <_3

Offline #Nathan

• The Prince
  • Group: None
  • Ingame: #Nathan
  • Squad: Hold_On
« Reply #12 on: 12 12, 2019, 05:42:48 am »

So far nothing as changed, it can still be annoying as basically anyone with two rings could send random marriage request and you'd get the notification in your screen, I mean, what would be the difference between someone you know and someone you don't? how would the server know the difference, maybe if we made it only for your friends on citbook? I still think this is trivial, if that person didn't see your message in chatbox because he/she is busy then he/she will hardly see the notification on top of the screen
Bring back the old and SIMPLE Military vs Rebels.

Offline yanza

« Reply #13 on: 12 12, 2019, 05:50:13 am »
So far nothing as changed, it can still be annoying as basically anyone with two rings could send random marriage request and you'd get the notification in your screen, I mean, what would be the difference between someone you know and someone you don't? how would the server know the difference, maybe if we made it only for your friends on citbook? I still think this is trivial, if that person didn't see your message in chatbox because he/she is busy then he/she will hardly see the notification on top of the screen
How it can be annoying ? The players who wanna marry they can discuss it and then 1 of them can do /marry name and then after it will appear on the other player screen ! Simple.

Offline Geisus

• CIT Radio DJ
  • I love gulag
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Squad: Work
« Reply #14 on: 12 12, 2019, 04:31:26 pm »
Good idea, because the game system didn’t show up on the screen when someone asked for a marriage. Positive
« Last Edit: 13 12, 2019, 03:08:08 am by Chungus »

I'm going to have to agree with Denos: "I stand with Goku & Coolit. Gave years of their lives to keep CIT active and happy. Screwed over and unjustly kicked."