Author Topic: Decreasing the requirements to get Group Board and be Level 1  (Read 3572 times)

Offline TheHacker

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Outlaws MC
  • Ingame: 1337
  • Squad: Vainglory
Current requirements:

Criminals
  • Group must be 3 months old
  • 40 active members
OPEN
       Gangsters
  • 40 active members
OPEN
       Police Service
  • Group must be 2 months old
  • 30 active members
OPEN
       Civilian Workers
  • Group must be 1 month old
  • 20 active members
OPEN

Requirements after this addition:

Criminals
  • 30 active members
OPEN
       Gangsters
  • 30 active members
OPEN
       Police Service
  • Group must be 2 months old
  • 20 active members
OPEN
       Civilian Workers
  • Group must be 1 month old
  • 15 active members
OPEN

You can clearly see the difference, the difference is decreasing the amount of active members you need to get Level 1. Yes, I am aware that members who were online from 15 days will be counted, but you still have to understand that it is hard. Looking at the player count now and judging the requirement, it is really hard to achieve that much of members. Around 300 is the current highest average playercount. Imagine with the current requirements, there will only be 3 criminal groups, 2 gangster groups, 2 law groups and 2 civilian groups which would have board (not considering the current group boards). Now saying it again, it will obviously take more than 15 days to achieve that much of members in the group. Let's a member, no, not a member, 5 - 10 members went inactive after some time of joining the group, those players won't count, so each group will have like 50 - 60 members. Meaning there will be less group boards.

This requirement is just promoting the quantity of the group, which we don't need, we want the quality. Imagine limiting the freedom of group choice to just 5 or 6, how is that fair? More players will leave the server due to less freedom of choice. Who will chose a group which has no level, not popular, and their friends are not there?

According to this topic, most of players are playing for friends and their groups. Imagine limiting their friends or groups to just 5 or 6, will players stay in this server? Obviously they will leave. Now you even have to think about the leaders, the donators who spend their real life money, a lot of them to improve their group and attract more members, and the group level plays a huge role in attracting members. Imagine just wasting the leaders money, all their effort just because the playercount is low and they can't get enough members in their group, resulting in having no motivation to work harder, resulting in them leaving the server.

Yes, I do appreciate the effort of administrator of editing a requirement, but it doesn't harm in listening to the community and improving something.

No, I am not doing this for my group, I am doing this to make things less hard and protect the current playercount.
im going to get TheGaymer kicked too
sooo dont worry

Offline Thunder

• Senior Community Member
  • لا إله إلا انت سبحانك إني كنت من الظالمين
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_Institute
  • Ingame: Ti|Thunder
Re: Decreasing the requirements to get Group Board and be Level 1
« Reply #1 on: 11 12, 2019, 08:16:13 am »
Should it be easy for anyone to get L1 ?
if the answer is "no" then why you created this suggestion?!
Decreasing the requirement about the count of active members from 20 to 15 is something necessary/big problem??
Is it hard to collect 15 or 20 members active in game in 1 month ?
« Last Edit: 11 12, 2019, 08:18:58 am by ThunDer »
LEFT CIT
It's not enough place to type my achievements.

Offline TheHacker

• New Community Member
« Reply #2 on: 11 12, 2019, 08:29:04 am »
Should it be easy for anyone to get L1 ?
if the answer is "no" then why you created this suggestion?!
Decreasing the requirement about the count of active members from 20 to 15 is something necessary/big problem??
Is it hard to collect 15 or 20 members active in game in 1 month ?
Not one month, it is 15 days, and yes it is hard when most of the players found civilian life boring (don't refuse just because you don't find it boring). Do you even understand the current playercount? 300 players and most of them join Ti or KLM. Imagine you creating a group and not having any members because the new players don't know about groups and the experienced players are already in a group. Try to use some logic and then you will find out it is hard. Also, why are you only pointing out at civilian side? Just because that is the side you belong to? Try to look at other sides as well. 20 might not be hard but I challenge you to create your own group in the criminal side with the current requirements. I bet you won't be able to do so but still some groups are trying hard, spending real life money to attract members.
sooo dont worry

Offline Ptole

• The Belgian
  • Honorable
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Ptole
  • Squad: NeXuS/Pigeons
« Reply #3 on: 11 12, 2019, 09:10:04 am »
When I firstly joined CIT, groups with boards were exclusive and the ones whom you want to work for and join. Lowering the requirements will surely decrease the exclusiveness of this feature.

And even for civilian groups? How low do you want it? Why don't we give them a board on group creation?

A police group with only 20 active members? This will never last long, even with a board.. Nobody would want to be in a group that won't be able to succeed. Imagine they want to host a training (like every law group does), how many members you think will attend?

I would suggest making dynamic requirements for the group boards which depend on daily logins.
Imagine 1000 people logging in each day, lets say:
  • Civilian group member requirement: 2% (which will be 20 then)
  • Criminal group member requirement: 4% (which will be 40 then)
  • Law group member requirement: 3% (which will be 30 then)

Requirements would automatically change on CIT's success status which is better if we look forward. The server changes continuously so, so should the requirements do.

If cit would make a json file with the statistics only then I could simply make an image for their board that generates the needed requirements automatically (in less than an hour).

I'll be negative for changing the requirements unless we look at a more futuristic system like the thing I suggested in this post.
« Last Edit: 11 12, 2019, 01:44:23 pm by Ptole »

Offline varG

• Regular Community Member
  • Neverending Suffering
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: BTP
« Reply #4 on: 11 12, 2019, 09:33:04 am »
There is no point on joining L0 groups while there are tons of official groups. This effects the L0 groups member count. But criminal decreased from 60 to 40 and law decreased from 50 to 30. If you think this is not enough you got a problem with recruiting members mate. I know your group is an MC club and its hard to find people who love mc style
Cursed Earth

Offline TheHacker

• New Community Member
« Reply #5 on: 11 12, 2019, 09:36:12 am »
There is no point on joining L0 groups while there are tons of official groups. This effects the L0 groups member count. But criminal decreased from 60 to 40 and law decreased from 50 to 30. If you think this is not enough you got a problem with recruiting members mate. I know your group is an MC club and its hard to find people who love mc style
wat..?
sooo dont worry

Offline Louai

• Welcome to Los Chaos
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ₵Ⱨ₳Ø₴₲Ʉ₳ⱤĐł₳₦₴
  • Ingame: Louai
  • Squad: ᴅʀɪꜰᴛᴡᴏʀᴋꜱ
« Reply #6 on: 11 12, 2019, 09:41:14 am »
there is a point if the group active and do many activities like ex : 18th , dex ... , so don't say L0 groups can't someone join it

Ex.Pirus Leader | ChaosGuardians Leader
Ex.NKMK CO-Founder
"Someday we will all just be a memory for some people; I just want that memory to be a good one "

Offline Ptole

• The Belgian
  • Honorable
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Ptole
  • Squad: NeXuS/Pigeons
« Reply #7 on: 11 12, 2019, 09:43:54 am »
there is a point if the group active and do many activities like ex : 18th , dex ... , so don't say L0 groups can't someone join it
Of course L0 groups can get members, but don't expect them to succeed without skins or features. Not to mention that most members will leave very soon because they can get more features somewhere else.

Offline TheHacker

• New Community Member
« Reply #8 on: 11 12, 2019, 10:12:23 am »
Imagine 1000 people logging in each day, lets say:
  • Civilian group member requirement: 2% (which will be 20 then)
  • Criminal group member requirement: 4% (which will be 40 then)
  • Law group member requirement: 3% (which will be 30 then)
Only if they were 1000 people.
sooo dont worry

Offline Atheer

• Outstanding Community Member
« Reply #9 on: 11 12, 2019, 01:32:10 pm »
As you explain, you are only trying to equalize the number of players on the server and the group level requirements. Of course I agree with you, I rarely play on the CIT server, so I see that the maximum number of the players in the server is 300 players. It is unacceptable to me, We must decrease the requirements so it won't be that hard to get L1 or a group board. I guess my vote will be Positive.

:tick:

Discord ID: Atheer#8555

Offline Thunder

• لا إله إلا انت سبحانك إني كنت من الظالمين
  • Group: The_Institute
  • Ingame: Ti|Thunder
« Reply #10 on: 11 12, 2019, 01:37:06 pm »
Not one month, it is 15 days, and yes it is hard when most of the players found civilian life boring (don't refuse just because you don't find it boring). Do you even understand the current playercount? 300 players and most of them join Ti or KLM. Imagine you creating a group and not having any members because the new players don't know about groups and the experienced players are already in a group. Try to use some logic and then you will find out it is hard. Also, why are you only pointing out at civilian side? Just because that is the side you belong to? Try to look at other sides as well. 20 might not be hard but I challenge you to create your own group in the criminal side with the current requirements. I bet you won't be able to do so but still some groups are trying hard, spending real life money to attract members.
I am talking about civilian side because it's the hardest side to get a group and members because the civilians are not many and in other sides like Criminals or law there are many players.

I am talking and making examples in the hardest side to make you know that it's easy.

MY vote is Neutral for now.
LEFT CIT
It's not enough place to type my achievements.

Offline Persius#USSF

• InSeeN Will Be Remembered
  • Group: USSF
  • Ingame: Persius#USSF
  • Squad: USSF
« Reply #11 on: 11 12, 2019, 01:37:24 pm »
I think the current system is good enough no need to change it for 10 slots (u can easily get 10 ppl in the group)mate too trivial  :cros:
« Last Edit: 11 12, 2019, 02:31:42 pm by Persius#USSF »
- Added a petrol station in LSPD garage. (Arran + Persius)  Saturday 28th January 2023

Offline TheHacker

• New Community Member
« Reply #12 on: 11 12, 2019, 02:18:05 pm »
I am talking about civilian side because it's the hardest side to get a group and members because the civilians are not many and in other sides like Criminals or law there are many players.
Hardest, seriously? You can get a player who plays as cop or criminal always into your group, won't be a problem because civilian side allows its members to play in any side, no?
sooo dont worry

Offline MacMan

• Everyone is perfect in his own way
  • Group: CitiZeNs
  • Ingame: CzN|MacMan'#039
  • Squad: Falken
« Reply #13 on: 11 12, 2019, 09:58:36 pm »
I like the current ones to be honest, decreasing it 'again' will be senseless, I think the current one is tough yeah I am with you but in the same way you can't achieve everything easy, you need to struggle, even though I struggled to make the group L1 with these requirements, changing it 'again' will just make players and leaders who worked hard before will get mad, I am with you it needs to be decreased 'kinda' but I believe too if some groups already achieved it and struggled, why don't the other groups struggle too as the others did? I like the current one so I will go with negative. :cros:
I apologize if I ever was a toxic person in your life, I'm maturing more everyday, correcting my wrongs and slowly but surely becoming a better version for me

Offline Nelson

• W.E.I.R.D
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Guard Ghosts
  • Ingame: Nelson
« Reply #14 on: 12 12, 2019, 05:29:51 am »
Useless suggestion, squad boards are easier to get but not groups. the current system is good. I think no need to decrease the requirements of Group board. Negative
My attitude will always be based on how you treat me.