Author Topic: [Arran] Changing restriction on when AR can be robbed again  (Read 1852 times)

Offline thund3R

• Donator L3
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: 1337
  • Ingame: thund3R
  • Squad: Prodigy
Well it's not a secret that many criminals, cops enjoy attending ARs as it's the most popular CnR activity. To make things fair criminals can only rob an AR once in 120 seconds which is fine. Criminals who actually fight cops can easily finish an AR quickly by reducing the timer whenever they get a kill (-60 seconds) or assist (-30 seconds). The problem is that if you do finish the AR quickly you'll get this message.

The more kills, assists you get the more you have to wait (for those who didn't know).

My idea is quite simple (from my point of view). Whenever this happens there should a text with timer on the right bottom saying "You can rob again in: X seconds" (or something else). As from my own experience whenever I get this message I continue killing cops but by doing so I don't know when I can rob again and most of the time forget about it. With this criminals will be able to know whenever they can get back to the PED to rob again.

To start the armed robbery again when it hasn't even been 2 minutes since last attendance, add what you would have saw as the time till you can rob on to the timer for when you start the next robbery.
« Last Edit: 23 11, 2020, 05:06:14 pm by Arran »

Offline Axe

• New Community Member
  • abok
    YearsYearsYearsYears
Basically, the suggestion is indeed useful sometimes I don't know when I can aim again because I killed many cops and my robbery done many times so I don't remember the exact time when I can rob again so I have to go by myself down to the ped to aim which is annoying because I was hissing and killing so if I went down I'll die by the cops this will not harm anyone but doing good more than bad also it would be be a great addition to the criminal side to help the criminals know their timer instead of aim everytime seems reasonable, Positive
« Last Edit: 18 11, 2020, 02:26:10 am by Axe »
fr

Offline Senza

• Mr. Catface
  • Honorable
  • A cat
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
How is this different than /arl ? You can literally write this command in a second and read the output. The suggestion is not hard to be implemented but seeing a lot of text bars on-screen is annoying. I don't think it is necessary.

Offline thund3R

• Donator L3
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: thund3R
  • Squad: Prodigy
How is this different than /arl ? You can literally write this command in a second and read the output. The suggestion is not hard to be implemented but seeing a lot of text bars on-screen is annoying. I don't think it is necessary.
Does /arl contain this information? I haven't used this command since ages as I rely on /arl update. I still personally think this would be a welcome little addition. Let's see what others think.

Edit: /arl doesn't contain this information, misunderstandings happen.
« Last Edit: 18 11, 2020, 05:13:40 pm by thund3R »

Offline LoLcO

• Junior Community Member
  • The Official LaGGeR of CIT
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: CAI Founder
  • Ingame: It'zLoLcO
  • Squad: #NaB
Using /arl does not show you the remaining seconds so that you can steal the AR again, it only shows the seconds until the AR ends, also this will be a command equal to /ce update, that is, it will no longer be text that annoys others but it will be optional to have it like the command for CEs

I support your idea of ​​adding this new command
CAI Founder|Ex.Rasta_Division Founder|Donator L1 IG|Ex.Top Law|Ex.Mod of Spanish Forum Board|Guías & Tutoriales|Ex.Spanish Guider

2018. July 9th: @LoLcO rewarded with JCM for his various contributions towards the spanish community.

Offline Maximo

• Regular Community Member
  • The It boy.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Team1O
I am criminal for long time and It really boring to keep using "/arl" every moment in order to see how much time left. By adding this feature it will help us for example if I finished AR quick or I fail the robbery. Will I focus on killing or waiting for time to end by using "/arl" tons times. So this will make it easier to us the criminal for knowing how much time left. Positive.

Offline Ahmed?

• Senior Community Member
  • Do not give up. The beginning is always the hard.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: left
  • Ingame: Ahmed
  • Squad: left
In fact, I have been a criminal since I went back years on this server and it was very much, but with a big click on AR, I became more bored because now it is the only active thing, so when you try to steal and look at the timer, it is very difficult because it is simply that you are fighting and you want to see the timer for theft. Another time, which is a very difficult thing, and if something like this is added, it will give us the activity to steal again, and the speed is positive.
Guide X2 - Senior Community Member - Ex DoMinos_Family Leader
i dont have friends > but that's okay > I don't need them any way > i do my best all on my own

Offline Emre

• Outstanding Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
The idea is good but instead of adding this directly, We can add a setting in -/settings which would be '' Show how much time left for next ar rob '' or smth like that. Or we can add a command like -/arrob update which would be similar to the command we already have. And the idea is useful even if it is just a timer. And I think this will be used by many players if gets added.  :tick: :tick: 

Offline Nepenthe

• The event you don't understand is that I had wings
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: 1337#Nepenthe
  • Squad: Vainglory
My vote is positive and this is only  timer which is very usefull. But as Emre said a setting would be awesome along with this. Some crims can kill like 3 4 cops in one AR so this would be very usefull for them. Positive :tick:

Offline DraGo

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Tr1pL39
  • Ingame: dragomush252Sek
  • Squad: ŤhěĶìľł3ř
Brilliant and simple idea.Sometimes when I do armed robberies I kill many cops within 120 seconds and the I forget to rob again because nothing reminds me.So I think this idea is good and simple and we can easily notice when we can aim at the ped again because sometimes I get confused. Upvoting :tick:
اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ وَسَلِّمْ وَبَارِكْ عَلَى سَيِّدُنَا مُحَمَّدٍ ﷺ

Offline SiFiras

• hai
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAS
  • Ingame: iFiras
  • Squad: Driftwork afaik
Re: Having a timer on bottom right to know when AR can be robbed again
« Reply #10 on: 19 11, 2020, 10:00:46 am »
Not Gonna lie I can't see any point of adding this as you can just re aim on the bot and the timer will appear also it's not that hard to be mental calculated sorry but but I'm Down voting for this.
(FMSG) [CIT]FalconHawk|INF: "if her age is not on the clock, she is ready for the c*ck"

Offline Al3raB

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: Guard_Ghosts
  • Ingame: Al3raB~
I agree with your suggestion, we are the criminals should know when will next robbery will be, will I focus on killing at AR or just shooting the ped every moment? That's really disturbing. Hopefully this get added because criminals need this feature it helps them alot. And make their robbery easier. Positive

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
Re: [Arran] Changing restriction on when AR can be robbed again
« Reply #12 on: 23 11, 2020, 05:10:57 pm »
This is an even better solution:

- If you finish an armed robbery fast instead of having to wait before can start again, the start time will be increased. (Arran + thund3R)

So for example if you finished AR in 1 minute 30 seconds, instead of having to wait 30 seconds before you can aim again, the robbery will just take 30 seconds longer.

Also added some anti kill farm so that you will only get the time reduced when killing the same person twice.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.