Author Topic: Disabling firing when glued on hummer with less than 200m distance from AR.  (Read 825 times)

Offline FerociusWizz

• Junior Community Member
  • Ferociously Graceful Police Officer.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Wiz
  • Squad: Prodigy
I agree as well
U77 Superintendent Wizz from San Andreas Police Department
Mi Familia.

Offline kitten

• Regular Community Member
  • satosugu
    YearsYears
Yep, it's a good solution.

Offline SoloBlade

• Junior Community Member
    Years
  • Group: The ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: SoloBlade
  • Squad: The_Velentzas
I agree too again

Offline Sirat

• SAPD Leader
  • GLM - Group Level Manager
  • SAPD Leader
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Sirat
  • Squad: Wrath
Okay, so we all decided to prohibit the Hummer from shooting while glued when it is near an armed robbery within 200 meters of distance. (before we decided on 131 but after seeing this type of thing
Show content
where a criminal hummer can shoot people inside 131 meter and not letting cops and criminal play AR peacefully with long range mg and rifle spamming while glued, we decided to fully forbidden shooting while gluing on hummer near ARs and extend 131 meters to 200) But I also expect few things if it's possible. 

1. If the criminal's hummer is inside the prohibited area, include a text on the right corner of their screen in red "You cannot shoot while glued when you are near an armed robbery" (or something similar) to avoid confusion.

2. They can only shoot when they leave the hummer, which means they can't shoot while moving on the hummer to abuse the glue system. for example, You can also add a maximum of 2-3 seconds of cooldown for hummer users (glued player) to be able to shoot again after leaving the hummer, preventing them from abusing glue, ungluing, and shooting.

3. just like we can see the AR borders, criminals and cops can also be able to see borders of hummer restriction area
that can be enable from /settings (default: disable) but its totally optional and not very needed, if its too much work then nvm.

@Arran

« Last Edit: 10 03, 2024, 01:39:56 am by Sirat »
Smiling means letting your guard down in front of another person, even if just a little

Offline FreezingX

• Guard_Ghosts Co-Founder
  • Guide
Okay, so we all decided to prohibit the Hummer from shooting while glued when it is near an armed robbery within 200 meters of distance. (before we decided on 131 but after seeing this type of thing
Show content
where a criminal hummer can shoot people inside 131 meter and not letting cops and criminal play AR peacefully with long range mg and rifle spamming while glued, we decided to fully forbidden shooting while gluing on hummer near ARs and extend 131 meters to 200) But I also expect few things if it's possible. 

1. If the criminal's hummer is inside the prohibited area, include a text on the right corner of their screen in red "You cannot shoot while glued when you are near an armed robbery" (or something similar) to avoid confusion.

2. They can only shoot when they leave the hummer, which means they can't shoot while moving on the hummer to abuse the glue system. for example, You can also add a maximum of 2-3 seconds of cooldown for hummer users (glued player) to be able to shoot again after leaving the hummer, preventing them from abusing glue, ungluing, and shooting.

3. just like we can see the AR borders, criminals and cops can also be able to see borders of hummer restriction area
that can be enable from /settings (default: disable) but its totally optional and not very needed, if its too much work then nvm.

@Arran

This is a fantastic idea, however if they were just attacked and ran into the area, they should still be damaged or killed otherwise it would be extremely abused.

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
Dear councillors, thank you for all posting, it is a great relief to see 10 out of 10 posted as I was worried this idea would fail due to inactivity. I will implement this suggestion within the next few days.

Sunday 10th March 2024
- Players can't shoot while glued to hummer if they are within 200 meters of the Armed Robbery event. (Arran + Sirat + CnR Council)
« Last Edit: 10 03, 2024, 11:27:05 pm by Arran »
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.