Author Topic: Removing the 8 personal messages per hour limit on forum  (Read 1068 times)

Luther.

What is your suggestion?: The removal of the limit of 8 personal messages per hour.
Description of your suggestion and what it will improve?: In case you don't know, you can only send 8 personal messages per hour on forum. I'm suggesting to remove that limit.
Prove that your suggestion is needed?: You might just need to start a conversation with someone who's online and you'll be limited to 8 messages per hour. The case gets worse when you send the same personal message to more than one person. For example if you send the same pm to 8 guys and if one of them reply to you, you won't be able to reply within 1 hour. I'm suggesting to either completely remove that limit or increase it to 20 or so.

Reason 1: You send a normal personal message to someone, he replies. You need to reply and the chat starts. BAM, You're blocked for 1 hour.
Reason 2: You need to contact 5 or 6 guys from your group and you send the same pm to each one of them. 3 or 4 reply. BAM, you can't reply to everyone and you're blocked for 1 hour.

Increasing it to 20 per hour (SMF Default) would be enough I think.
« Last Edit: 26 08, 2015, 10:11:33 am by Luther »

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
Re: Removing the 8 personal messages per hour limit on forum
« Reply #1 on: 26 08, 2015, 05:32:45 pm »
Added 20 limit.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.