Author Topic: New suggesting systems  (Read 6026 times)

Offline Kiwi-?!

• Junior Community Member
  • Proud MI6 Special Agent
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Kiwi
  • Squad: CCC
Re: New suggesting systems
« Reply #30 on: 27 08, 2015, 02:37:14 pm »
My idea is keeping the system as it is and the suggestions in Minister Reports that have 20 + votes shall be moved to voting ingame and after that Arran Should decide either to add it or not

Offline Skippah

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Skippah
« Reply #31 on: 27 08, 2015, 02:39:15 pm »
The review team will be a failure. You will solve nothing.
- Players will feel like decisions are taken without them.
Reviewers are still players.. They gather enough proofs about how this suggestion is needed, they spend time asking people in-game about their opinion and get detailed information to make Arran's job easier. As I said, reviewers look deeply and see what normal players can't.

- Players will be jealous of reviewers and hate them. These people will hold on to power and people will complain like about the ministers.
Jealous? What is this? Kindergarten? Reviewers will have no power, they only have their opinion, which is supported with strong evidence and experience, unlike other players just like you.
- Ministers will continue to be suggestion puppets/forum robots with no real power to follow their vision.
Excuse me? What does this have to do with my suggestion?
- Ministers will continue to stay in power and people will be jealous about that and we won't have new fresh ministers with a lot of energy and ideas.
Why do you despise Ministers that much? Maybe because they kicked you out when you started to suggest nonsense?

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #32 on: 27 08, 2015, 02:43:59 pm »
It is so simple we should create a Minstery that reviews every Minsterial report before they even reach the reports section.
Their job?
See if the suggestion will:
- Be used.
- Be used in the FUTURE TOO.
- Not a waste of time.
- Not something that is made of players greed.
Then you Arran should give them a list of what shouldn't be included inside a report and I would say Ivan will be able to handle it since he is the most reasonable person here'
The Minstery would be called 'Review Minstery'
If this idea was not accepted I my self will create a project to implement it. 

People will vote Yes or No the same way they do no matter how many votes X suggestion goes through.

This is actually just what I was thinking. I just need some people to make sure the stuff getting into MR is actually as good as it sounds.

Forget this vote, adding this layer of checking will definitely help.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.