Author Topic: Deathmatchers locked in LV  (Read 4754 times)

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
Re: Deathmatchers locked in LV
« Reply #15 on: 26 03, 2012, 06:11:59 pm »
Done too.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.

Offline BlackS

• Senior Community Member
  • Just 100% the BlackS
  • Ingame: BlackS
« Reply #16 on: 26 03, 2012, 06:30:13 pm »
Is this permanent? So if you're once banned, you will always stay there? or do you get a kinda big jail?
- Noobs will be owned
BlackS
- The last Airforce General (GOAF)
- Longest Airforce General (I tought)
- (15/4/2012) - Spent the most on food   TRL-BlackS*SWA

The Amazonic

« Reply #17 on: 26 03, 2012, 07:07:07 pm »
Eh, I don't want to be annoying, but is it possible to also disable SMS for them? Maybe just disabling the feature when trying to contact somebody with the [CIT] tag. Players abuse this aswell..

Offline Arran

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: 26 03, 2012, 07:55:07 pm »
I think thats everything done now then.

Uau_tuga

« Reply #19 on: 26 03, 2012, 08:19:54 pm »
I still believe that one more penalty the punished player should receive something else. As I previously mentioned, maybe a "Banned" prefix on his name. A different icon on the minimap or who knows, an extremely simple skin with a crosshair on his back.

I think there is no bigger punishment that to be humilliated and killed by his fellow players.

ToshFSS

« Reply #20 on: 26 03, 2012, 09:45:00 pm »
Why do players need to know that they're banned for DM?

If I may add here, it will be cool if they are just marked so every other player know that he wont be able to leave LV,  no matter what.

That way , he will "suffer" of constant harassment (and I mean, kill-wise) by other players. Remember, banned for dming doesnt mean he will get a "forced Vacation" in LV, it should mean, "..and now you will suffer has your victims did."

Last night I AJed a player, and he got a 5 days ban in LV. I warped to him and he was so "happy" that he will be only in LV. "I hate LS anyway" he said. Funny, but as I said. "Forced to be in LV" new punishment should have some extra "hard time" for them, as I mentioned above.

Let me put an analogy here. "What will happend to pedophiles in prision, once the rest of the prision's population find out what he did?". Let those auto-ban for DMing players suffer!  ;D

Also, and I dont know If this has been done yet, don't let them been able to take turfs, or able to get the Briefcase mission or anything that can generate them money (even CITphone money transfers, in case they want to use their "other accounts" to play in LS and SF) . That way they will have to spend their own money to keep fighting, and trust me, +5 days in a row in LV ain't cheap ;).

To sum up: MARK them in map, with a bullseye icon (or anything that come close to it) so other players can "feast" on those "unwanted" DMers , (hell, even a nice message of "Cool! you killed a Dmer!" every time a player kills them.  :D ) and Don't let them receive any kind of money,working or money transfer , so they have to spend money at hand + bank account.

Just my 2 cents.

Peace! 8)

Uau_tuga

« Reply #21 on: 26 03, 2012, 09:50:13 pm »
Yes Tosh, exactly what I've been suggesting. There's nothing worse than being humiliated by the whole LV population right? Would this be hard to script?

The Amazonic

« Reply #22 on: 26 03, 2012, 10:00:39 pm »
Yeah, I would totally agree on it. No matter what, but they should be marked as banned. Maybe just add a new team (an even bigger harrasment) having its own color, and banned players would be put there. Could also just change the color without putting them into a new team, etc.

Offline Arran

• Administrator
« Reply #23 on: 26 03, 2012, 10:02:45 pm »
Teams are out of the question, totally messes with scripts.

I'll only mark them as banned if it gets popular in server development board.