Author Topic: When LS turfs preference is changed, LS turfs won't be reset.  (Read 3337 times)

Offline 3bood

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
As you can see now, we are facing a huge problem with LS turfs because of the preference, so whenever LS turfs get enabled once again, groups start to take some turfs, after LS turfs get disabled and enabled once again after some minutes, all the turfs get reset once again with 100% points in each turf, and none owns the turfs, which is making groups not interested in turfing anymore even if it's enabled. So i'm suggesting to make it that when groups take some turfs in LS, and after the preference gets disabled then enabled, groups will still have the turfs with the same points.

Offline varG

• Regular Community Member
  • Neverending Suffering
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: BTP
Re: When LS turfs preference is changed, LS turfs won't be reset.
« Reply #1 on: 26 10, 2019, 05:31:06 pm »
I agree. Groups are giving too much effort to take turfs and whenever it changes into "No", turfs are being reset and here we go again.
Cursed Earth

Offline WooDy

• Guard_Ghosts Founder
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Guard_Ghosts
  • Ingame: [GG]WooDy
  • Squad: MewniKingdom
« Reply #2 on: 26 10, 2019, 05:33:07 pm »
How about changing LS turf preference to daily vote system everybody who votes will count during the day and vote result applied during LS turf restarting period.
« Last Edit: 26 10, 2019, 05:37:09 pm by WooDy »

Offline Atheer

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #3 on: 26 10, 2019, 05:46:47 pm »
we are facing a huge problem with LS turfs because of the preference

3bood.

The criminals/gangsters are not the only who is facing this trouble, the law side too. Is it good when you open F5 and you see the criminal activity is low? It is really big trouble to the both sides.

There is only one solution for that, re-add'ing LS Turfs back. Also I don't see any point from adding this preference, enjoying while turfing just for 15 minutes? really bad thing to CIT players.

We lost a lot of players because that update, we got just 350 maximum and now you'll kill yourself if the server got 150 players.

Discord ID: Atheer#8555

Offline 3bood

« Reply #4 on: 26 10, 2019, 06:44:21 pm »
How about changing LS turf preference to daily vote system everybody who votes will count during the day and vote result applied during LS turf restarting period.
i'll try to suggest making it only gangsters in LS will be able to vote for it, would be a solution maybe.

Offline WooDy

• Guard_Ghosts Founder
  • لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
  • Group: Guard_Ghosts
  • Ingame: [GG]WooDy
  • Squad: MewniKingdom
« Reply #5 on: 26 10, 2019, 06:56:06 pm »
i'll try to suggest making it only gangsters in LS will be able to vote for it, would be a solution maybe.

Yes, that might be good similar to LV preference which only applied when players enter LV. However, they might troll that by teleporting in LS to troll groups turfing in LS by abusing preference feature.

Offline 3bood

« Reply #6 on: 26 10, 2019, 06:58:25 pm »
Yes, that might be good similar to LV preference which only applied when players enter LV. However, they might troll that by teleporting in LS to troll groups turfing in LS by abusing preference feature.
It resets every like 10 or 15 mins, they can't really manage to troll.

Offline Arthur.

• American Dream
« Reply #7 on: 26 10, 2019, 08:17:35 pm »
It's obvious groups put lots of effort taking those turfs and after they get reset, it's unfair cause they'll have to redo everything including the fighting stuff as other would try to take the turfs to, so I am supporting you suggestion as I an interested what happens next.
A True Warrior Never engages in combat, He Avoids it to prevent hurting people, A true warrior ends the conflict with his words, if he cannot, then he raises his fist and rains hell on everyone around him.

Offline Firebird

• Donator L3
  • Group: SAPD
« Reply #8 on: 27 10, 2019, 08:55:24 pm »
Upvoted your suggestion and I am positive with it,

As the preference right now is totally useless,even if people vote yes for the turfs to be enabled it will still strongly demotivate them to go for turfing as also the preference might change again in a few minutes so it would be totally waste of time for them especially that as well they get reset so it's totally useless to go for turfing even when turfs are on.

Also it's better to add a cooldown as people above suggested and you only for gangster's.

"Someone's opinion about you does not have to become your reality.You don't have to go through life being a victim."

Offline Jonio

• 5th Leader
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 5thStreetSaints
  • Squad: Anti_Cops
« Reply #9 on: 28 10, 2019, 02:44:30 pm »
Why not making it that the preference of LS turfs change daily at 12PM, not hourly like other preferences, so you don't see that LS turfs suddenly appeared or disappeared out of blue while making the activity?

Offline #Nathan

• The Prince
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: None
  • Ingame: #Nathan
  • Squad: Hold_On
« Reply #10 on: 28 10, 2019, 02:48:40 pm »
Pretty much needed, it's for real frustrating wasting time taking a decent amount of fresh turfs for your group to then go to CEs and ARs while earning money to then realize players voted for keeping them disabled just to be enabled back an hour later which meant you wasted time trying to turf 'cause they're all fresh turfs now and honestly, giving up on it as it seems unplayable, upvoting.
Bring back the old and SIMPLE Military vs Rebels.

Offline Louai

• Welcome to Los Chaos
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ₵Ⱨ₳Ø₴₲Ʉ₳ⱤĐł₳₦₴
  • Ingame: Louai
  • Squad: ᴅʀɪꜰᴛᴡᴏʀᴋꜱ
« Reply #11 on: 28 10, 2019, 03:36:06 pm »
I think this is good idea but I think it can be better if we make the preference change every 10h or more so we can turf in peace , but ye I am with your idea it is cool  :tick:

Ex.Pirus Leader | ChaosGuardians Leader
Ex.NKMK CO-Founder
"Someday we will all just be a memory for some people; I just want that memory to be a good one "

Offline Shezzar

• Junior Community Member
  • Ingame: Shezzar
« Reply #12 on: 28 10, 2019, 05:51:25 pm »
I agree with you , they're wasting effort to take LS. So why again waste effort?

Offline Meyland

• New Community Member
  • Ingame: Meyland
« Reply #13 on: 28 10, 2019, 06:00:50 pm »
Well nice idea! Remove LS turfs wasn't good idea but preference it even more crazy. Upvoting.

Offline MacMan

• Everyone is perfect in his own way
  • Group: CitiZeNs
  • Ingame: CzN|MacMan'#039
  • Squad: Falken
« Reply #14 on: 28 10, 2019, 06:38:25 pm »
Well, it's confusing when you have 10 turfs and it got disabled then you lose all your hard work, so yea this will be great addition by the way I am not sure if this is possible I mean when it restarts the data will be removed completely so I am not sure if it can be saved when it come back, if there is a kind of script then it would be cool but I am not sure if developers can do something like that, however, this is going to be good addition and will make players less confused when it restarts, they might be confused cause they were turfing and it got disabled and it ruined their fun but at least their turfs will be saved so yeah I like that.
Positive.
I apologize if I ever was a toxic person in your life, I'm maturing more everyday, correcting my wrongs and slowly but surely becoming a better version for me