Author Topic: [+++] Adding account name in /gmp  (Read 4575 times)

Offline Pancake

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 1337
  • Ingame: Pancake/WeGz
Re: Adding account name in /gmp
« Reply #15 on: 08 07, 2020, 01:42:35 am »
that's really happened to me since long, I was offline and a member changed his name cause he was about to get punished when I came back and checked /gmp I saw a strange name and couldn't find him in group, I feel like i'm an idiot and how I got outplayed by a member got escaped from kick or warn. Positive
#Nathan

Offline Jaguar.

• Kai Zen
  • L3 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: San Andreas PD
  • Ingame: [CIT]Jaguar
  • Squad: CCC
« Reply #16 on: 08 07, 2020, 05:12:03 am »
Hey, I like the idea of yours, about adding account name in /gmp, why? Because it will be helpful for founder/leaders to look for the name of their member who got punished. I will give your suggestion a Positive vote.
Not only a group, but family.

Offline 5th|Altair

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 5thStreetSaints
« Reply #17 on: 08 07, 2020, 09:21:40 pm »
Yea some players would try to get away by changing their names, This feature will help group leaders to manage their members so no one will be able to escape the group leaders punishment either if it's a demote or kick so I'm yea i'm upvoting this suggestion.

Offline Russell

• Outstanding Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
« Reply #18 on: 08 07, 2020, 09:31:21 pm »
I'm Positive , I believe it will be a great addition for group management it will help them know the players from his account since you know only the name appears in gmp but if that got added it will so much helpful for the leaders to recognize the trouble makers in the group which will make things more clear it and easy for leaders to manage their members more professionally it's a neat new way for the leaders to handle their members thus , i'm supporting

Offline Counter

• Honorable
  • O Allah, I ask You for pardon and wellness.
« Reply #19 on: 08 07, 2020, 10:26:13 pm »
A nice suggestion and in its time, this suggestion will help a lot, there are some players who change his name to take the punishment under hidden, and it is difficult for the group leaders to search for this member, and not only for the group, the Staffs also ask about / search for the account name and waste their time. i'm Positive

Who lived with two faces, dead without a face.

Offline Roxen

• Regular Community Member
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Squad: ACERules
« Reply #20 on: 09 07, 2020, 01:52:19 am »
The addition of this feature will diversely help and affect the leaders/founders of a group. It will make it very helpful and convenient for leaders to find out any person who gets punished even if they change name or whatsoever. I'm in favor of the addition of this suggestion, and I don't really think this can harm anyone, to be honest, so why not adding it, it would be so helpful for leaders. Hope it gets added soon. Positive.
« Last Edit: 13 07, 2020, 09:27:11 pm by Roxen »
We belong way down below
Don't get too close, it's dark inside.

Offline Vibe.

YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Vancouver/xCode
  • Ingame: Vibe
  • Squad: ACERules
« Reply #21 on: 13 07, 2020, 09:32:03 pm »
Many players change their nickname to get x punishment to evade the group punishment. This feature will help the leaders of the group to check who received the punishments instead of tracing the nicknames via discord and sometimes ends up by not finding the owner of this troller nickname. I see this is a simple suggestion that won't take too much time from the developers to implement it, so yeah, I am upvoting this suggestion.

Offline Unity

• Senior Community Member
  • si la vida te da la espalda, mírale el culo
  • Ingame: Unity
« Reply #22 on: 14 07, 2020, 01:39:56 pm »
After reviewing your suggestion, we obtained the following results:

- 21 positive votes.
- 0 negative votes.
- 0 neutral votes.

Marked as medium priority.
Ass or tits?

Offline Raef

• The Raffaello
  • L2 Staff
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Raef
Re: [++] Adding account name in /gmp
« Reply #23 on: 15 07, 2020, 02:56:36 pm »
A member of any group/squad may get punished by admin(s) when he doesn't respect some rules. And of course, he doesn't want to be kicked from their group /squad cause he knows he smashed the group/squad reputation. So, to avoid this problem, the only and the best decision for him is to change his name. Meanwhile, the leaders want to know the name of this member( who got punished) after seeing his punishment in/gmp to deal with him. But, they can't find him cause they don't know his new name or even if they knew that he changed his name. So,  they will check all the names of the members which obviously can take so much time. That's why this suggestion even if it is simple, will help leaders without any doubt, to know the name of the punished player and deal with him without checking all the names of the members and wasting their precious time. I am positive.

"When you look at a person, any person, everyone has a story. Everyone has gone through something that has changed their life. Anxiety, depression and panic attacks are not signs of weakness. They are signs of trying to remain strong for way too long." - Deepika Padukone

Offline RaMoS

• Hazardian Co-Founder
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: HazardClique
« Reply #24 on: 15 07, 2020, 06:02:28 pm »
This seems more realistic for someone to has been punished and the log has been added in the gmp, but this person has changed his name at the time he took his sentence and has become a strange member for the leaders, so leaders must search the history "which sometimes the history becomes bugged" And they consume more time and effort, so I think this will make things easier for leaders more and as I said this will seem more realistic, Positive.

Offline VenTePaCaKriz

• Donator L3
  • ♥ dont b afraid to fail be afraid dont to try it ♥
  • Group: |NR|5TH|TR|[GG]
  • Ingame: VentePaCaKriz♡A
  • Squad: The_Velentzas
« Reply #25 on: 15 07, 2020, 07:06:09 pm »
easy and simple. adding the name of the account helps a lot, being a leader and being the right hand of founders, momentarily hiding your name while you have been  punished  sounds funny and at the same time super difficult, giving a role to the leaders and see the behavior of its members, yes, yes, I really like this great idea add the account name to / gmp for better control, and being able to manage and see the punishment follow-up, I think most guys  change their names for fear that their group or squad will scold them, adding this information will help a lot, a lot, you will have a super and great positive vote from me  :tick:
    Una existencia es un acto, un cuerpo una ropa, un siglo un dia y la muerte es un aire renovador.

Offline Unity

• si la vida te da la espalda, mírale el culo
  • Ingame: Unity
« Reply #26 on: 20 07, 2020, 12:22:52 pm »
Shall be marked as High Priority when we get a free slot.
Ass or tits?

Offline NewPunk

• Junior Community Member
  • Punk of CIT
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: NewPunk
Re: [++] Adding account name in /gmp (!)
« Reply #27 on: 22 07, 2020, 02:34:59 pm »
Hello there,
It seems your idea can be not too much giving time. I'm handling my duty as a Co-founder in my squad this can be easier when searching of my squad member accounts can I quickly find it, Some leaders are kinda busy when they doing something that they can't be observe there groups and squad members doing and getting some punishment towards in the game. I'm supporting this idea to make obligation can be help further advancement. Positive.

Offline TheSuspect

• New Community Member
  • medical student xd
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: ViciousGaming
  • Ingame: w07G|spe)edy~
« Reply #28 on: 22 07, 2020, 02:41:11 pm »
I support this idea as it sounds amazing for group leaders/founders. Some group members change their names to avoid getting punished from leaders etc. which is against the rules, adding this will prevent all of this from happening and it'll gain time for leaders/founders as they're mostly busy on other group stuffs.
Positive.
“The busy man is never wise and the wise man is never busy.”

Offline Louai

• Welcome to Los Chaos
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ₵Ⱨ₳Ø₴₲Ʉ₳ⱤĐł₳₦₴
  • Ingame: Louai
  • Squad: ᴅʀɪꜰᴛᴡᴏʀᴋꜱ
« Reply #29 on: 22 07, 2020, 02:56:24 pm »
I am Voting Positive cause it really helps the Founders of the group to know better about the guy who got punishment , especially if he was a Troll in the group , and this will make it easily if the group wants to blacklist him  , supporting your idea  :tick:

Ex.Pirus Leader | ChaosGuardians Leader
Ex.NKMK CO-Founder
"Someday we will all just be a memory for some people; I just want that memory to be a good one "