Author Topic: [+++]Disable jetpack as gangster  (Read 4601 times)

Offline Ouchiee.

• Donator L1
  • ILove LauraKeen❤
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: Ouchiee/Alba.
  • Squad: Undying
Re: [++]Disable jetpack as gangster
« Reply #30 on: 13 03, 2022, 06:17:36 pm »
Hello community, This idea is really gonna make the fights more enjoyable and fair since all new players just keep getting farmed because no one of this know this jetpacks abuse (Ppl flying 24/7).

YOU KNOW WHEN ED SHEERAN SAID: I KNEW ONE DAY YOU'D FALL FOR SOMEONE NEW BUT IF HE BREAKS YOUR HEART LIKE LOVERS DO, JUST KNOW THAT I'LL BE WAITING HERE FOR YOU.

Offline B0B.

• Regular Community Member
  • bella ciao
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
« Reply #31 on: 13 03, 2022, 06:19:44 pm »
I am voting positive for this suggestion the jetpack is so annoying we need to see skillful fights/wars

Offline Ghost.

• Head Criminal Boss
  • L3 Staff
  • ElGostie
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers MC
  • Ingame: [CIT]Ghost
  • Squad: ClassicCarClub
« Reply #32 on: 13 03, 2022, 08:08:58 pm »
Would be great if you add this, it happens to me every time I fight as a gangster, gang wars are more like a jetpack race now, everyone uses jetpacks to avoid getting killed nowadays, casting my vote as positive.  :tick:

Darwin97

« Reply #33 on: 13 03, 2022, 08:11:35 pm »
Positive

Jetpack is really annoying and turf wars become who gets to X roof faster atleast now we'll have actual wars. I have been in wars for over a month now and every war is basically X group holding a roof and the other group has to keep using jetpacks to get up there and fight them and that's just bad because you no longer fight its just a numbers game at this point you have to outnumber your enemy then try to takeover.

Offline wilbert

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: HoBoS
« Reply #34 on: 13 03, 2022, 08:33:21 pm »
Currently LS gang wars have become so annoying and boring, some groups just use this feature to fly to an edificie or high place and spawn busses/airplanes and camp there, others just use it to escape when you are defending a turf. Voting positive :tick:

Offline Thug

YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 18th
« Reply #35 on: 13 03, 2022, 10:15:15 pm »
Hey there,

Jetpack from LV was disabled for serval reasons and massive exploitation which means that won't be allowed in such a country. In LS there is not any abuse or such as there is already a countdown from the last hurt that prevents you from using jetpack anyways. I am not going to support it, especially for gangsters in LS because in wars, for example, Criminal Villa's roof needs the jetpack for sure or there will be a bunch of ppls holding MGs when you trying to get there, thus negative...
Hey, about the abuse it's abusive for sure like the people whose running to roofs then attack you with snipers/rifles and whenever you try to reach the roof before you touch the floor you'll be dead or at least attacked by them and you won't be able to kill them at all, so it's abuse, why we don't fight in the ground? why we don't fight like men instead of running and standing in roofs to spawn huge planes to disturb and exploit people? also about the duration that you get whenever you get damaged, you right they won't be able to use jetpack for 10 seconds but they keep running until the 10 sec pass to use jetpack and run so where is the fun here? Just think about it and you'll know that it's annoying..  Thanks

Offline Kevv

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FreneticShoot
« Reply #36 on: 13 03, 2022, 10:20:19 pm »
Very good idea, it's boring that you go to kill someone and start running through structures and then jetpack away.. Positive :tick:

Offline Madaus

• Junior Community Member
  • Left MTA
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SCORPIONS™️
« Reply #37 on: 13 03, 2022, 10:30:04 pm »
Hey there,

Jetpack from LV was disabled for serval reasons and massive exploitation which means that won't be allowed in such a country. In LS there is not any abuse or such as there is already a countdown from the last hurt that prevents you from using jetpack anyways. I am not going to support it, especially for gangsters in LS because in wars, for example, Criminal Villa's roof needs the jetpack for sure or there will be a bunch of ppls holding MGs when you trying to get there, thus negative...

its abuseable already, and who ever uses it just to get on the building or ESCAPING As MOST PLAYERS , and you just mentioned criminal villa thing, that doesn't make any sense did you just forgot the Vehicles You just voted Negative just because you just use it for this stuff and the players who voted negative is a player who use jetpack to run 24/7 hours.

Offline Thug

« Reply #38 on: 13 03, 2022, 10:43:44 pm »
Alright so, let's assume there is a "Gang War" on East Prison Release. After a while this gang war is still going, it will rarely happen to get on roofs because you need to teleport somewhere else, spawn hydra then get on the roof. If "me" in this example did this action while there is a gang war going on, I can defend my "Gang Side" very easily by sniping them from up and such that's just annoying because sometimes you will have to give it a lot of time just to get on that roof and later maybe you will kill him or get killed, etc. At Criminal Villa as I said, it will be just a dream to get on the roof of CV because people on there can simply handle miniguns/country riffles and take you down in less than 3-4 seconds, it's clear how annoying it will be and you will just have starting alliance/group countdowns just to get on that roof. This does more harm than good. Related to that "10 seconds pass" and you can use jetpack again after being hurt, we can simply suggest reducing the current Jetpack Prevent countdown from 10 seconds to 20, am I clear?
Reducing? you mean Increasing I think, anyway, if we increased the time to get jetpack after being shooted it will be worse and useless as fuck but if we removed it at all everything gonna be fine cause we will prevent everyone from using it also the planes exploits and Coach's will not be useable cause it will be considered as Abuse/Exploit and Blocking the streets, that's way much better for everyone to stop doing that, why we run to roofs then help our members/friends, you can't fight in grounds? what is the hard on that.. am I clear?

Offline 9R

• Guard_Ghosts Owner
  • Senior Community Member
  • ProCriminal.
  • Group: GuardGhosts
  • Ingame: 9R'~
  • Squad: SA
« Reply #39 on: 13 03, 2022, 10:48:52 pm »
I am not going to repeat the same bullshit over and over, how do you judge the voters are the ones who "abuse"  jetpack? Just read what I said please, there are else things that can be reduced instead of "disabling" the feature directly without even thinking about something else that is possible to fix it all.
When you request the delay time on the jetpack, You're aware that jetpacks aren't balanced and are being abused. 20Seconds is nothing since the person will just keep running till it reaches 20 and spawn the jet again.

Jetpacks is an abusable tool that gangster must not use it.

@TwCafe 28 positive.

edit: https://streamable.com/vlq3qd two mins ago.  :fp:
« Last Edit: 14 03, 2022, 12:12:30 am by 9R »
لا يكذب المرء إلا من مهانته ... أو فعله السوء أو من قلة الأدب
لبعض جيفة كلب خير رائحة ... من كذبة المرء في جد وفي لعب

Guard_Ghosts.

Offline Thug

« Reply #40 on: 13 03, 2022, 10:57:21 pm »
You're trying to correct my English when yours is worse, if you read the whole sentence of mine it should be "reducing" instead of "increasing". How can you prevent everybody when the ram or spawning vehicles on the roof are not punishable already? What are u talking duh? You surely know who are the ones who fight with "Planes Spawning/ Ramming on the roof" and telling me "you can't fight on grounds", enough bullshit, please...
You're funny.. it's discussion board so you have to discuss things instead of voting negative cause of personal problems..  grow up and give us a valid reason of why you're negative or do not vote at all..  pathetic

Offline Fran[k]

• Donator L1
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: FRANK
« Reply #41 on: 13 03, 2022, 11:02:03 pm »
I agree with this suggestion as a gangster you shouldn't use it, It will give LS wars a better experience.
and if you want to use it you can just do /criminal +upvoting

Offline CoPe.

• Scary Founder
  • Just be happy :)
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Nightshade
  • Ingame: CoPe
  • Squad: xvtt_Agency
« Reply #42 on: 14 03, 2022, 12:56:50 am »
I don't think it's necessary to remove it, if someone is on the building, you can go up there too, no one can use the jetpack for 10 seconds since it was hit. So I think it is not necessary to remove and that everyone can kill another from anywhere.
To put it this way, LV Gangsters and LS Gangsters are a big difference. So there is no need to change. In LS, you also have the police who can bother gangsters. And the police are allowed to use jetpacks ... My opinion is that it should stay like this, because it is fair for both gangsters and others.
Btw: Anyone can climb on the roof of a building with a helicopter or a plane ... So it will be the same.
My vote is  :cros:

Offline TwCafe

• Honorable
  • Problems with Chinese language? Feel free to pm me
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: TwCafe
  • Squad: Work
« Reply #43 on: 14 03, 2022, 02:05:28 am »
explains all lol  :tick:
good idea - positive :tick:
Considered as useless posts and removed.
@Dottie @murkyatikor state anything when voting.

26 positive, 5 negative votes. Marked as High Priority.
« Last Edit: 14 03, 2022, 02:15:24 am by TwCafe »
TAIWAN No.1
08.12.2021 Added as Chinese Translator | 14.02.2022 Add as Discussion Moderator
08.21.2023 Add as Assistant Head State Official | 10.05.2022 Add as Senior Community Member
20.07.2023 Awarded as Honorable
Ex. MI6 Co-FounderEx. DRN_Backup Founder | Ex. DRN Honorable

Offline 9R

• Guard_Ghosts Owner
  • ProCriminal.
  • Group: GuardGhosts
  • Ingame: 9R'~
  • Squad: SA
« Reply #44 on: 14 03, 2022, 08:15:02 am »
Show content
I don't think it's necessary to remove it, if someone is on the building, you can go up there too, no one can use the jetpack for 10 seconds since it was hit. So I think it is not necessary to remove and that everyone can kill another from anywhere.
To put it this way, LV Gangsters and LS Gangsters are a big difference. So there is no need to change. In LS, you also have the police who can bother gangsters. And the police are allowed to use jetpacks ... My opinion is that it should stay like this, because it is fair for both gangsters and others.
Btw: Anyone can climb on the roof of a building with a helicopter or a plane ... So it will be the same.
My vote is  :cros:
I Disagree, First of all how police can bother the gangsters?
helicopters or plane takes a long time and can't be spawned in the middle of a war as easily as you guys seem to think, You don't see a guy in the middle of 5/6 players spawning a hydra or a maverick to fly it straight towers the clouds.

To be honest, I don't blame you since you're not a gangster. but I hope you understand the point.
لا يكذب المرء إلا من مهانته ... أو فعله السوء أو من قلة الأدب
لبعض جيفة كلب خير رائحة ... من كذبة المرء في جد وفي لعب

Guard_Ghosts.